Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' (12315 Views)

Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? / Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In / The Ministerial List And The Long Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by nol30: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2019
ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by ForkDragnet: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2019
You can also *take a bow and go*
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by DeeTweenie(f): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Truly it was a big joke, why did they call it screen?
they should have tag it as bow and go screening

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by ednut1(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Imagine senator Abbo describing how he went to meet Aregbe in ikeja in 2014 for support . Abeg how that one concern screening . A sick joke of a senate. I watched FFKs screening it was also crap. Bros was just singing his family's praise. All of una should get the hell outta here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Kylekent59: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2019
TheGreenLand:
shut up supporter of thieves

Is this how you reply to your friends or people around you?

You gat to work on your manner of approach.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Rapmoney(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2019
TheGreenLand:
mumu man. dis one go always react sha.foolish thief, minister of aviation wey chop our yam and run down Nigeria airways.
Make somebody borrow us dat picture abeg.

thank you grin
See him cow mouth

no mind d thief.
him block me too
Do you know the meaning of 'truth'? Shameless boy!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Cope1(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Obvious this senate is a rubber stamp senate.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by objobj: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2019
after that 2.5hrs screening by intellectuals as claimed, what was your achievement as the then aviation minister? you looted our Treasury, took a bow and left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Look who is talking. Did this crackhead get any serious screening before his failed tenure as a useless undertaker superstitious aviation minister?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by cooljoe(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Abeg let's hear word jor. After d gruelling, what did u do in office - loot. Both u and the senators who grilled u, and the person who appointed u, all looted. U have eaten, others are eating now, so pls rest easy. If anyone has a right to complain, is those who have not had anything to eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by edibobo: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Anybody that is against the observations made by FFK is an enemy of this country. Most of us that are sensible saw the way senate were handling the confirmation which will not move the nation forward. How on earth we don't know what the would-be ministers are going to offer to the Nation.... Only to bow and go...absolutely nonesense... It is high time we should stop politicising everything for the sake and growth of a nation. Ogbonnaya Onu was there for four years but achieved nothing wasting tax payers money for nothing and you opened your eyes and confirmed him again..nonesense... Liar Mohammad the same thing..come on... We should not be classified as Zoo instead of a Nation. We should call a spade a spade, period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2019
TheGreenLand:
[s]mumu man. dis one go always react sha.foolish thief, minister of aviation wey chop our yam and run down Nigeria airways.
Make somebody borrow us dat picture abeg.

thank you grin
See him cow mouth

no mind d thief.
him block me too[/s]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by desiredhome: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2019
What is this mad man saying again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Teejayphillip(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2019
His he not the same FFK who said he’s pleased with the names he his seeing on the ministerial list?

Abi which Kai double mouth man b dis?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by AntiWailer: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2019
I watched Festus Keyamo and that was an amazing show.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by unite4real: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Here is Femi fani kayode's video during his time. Did he not also take a bow?

What is he saying?

Eulogizing himself for over 10 minutes. He even mentioned a northerner, Umaru Shinkafi as the one that introduced him to politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDHvvZCAcMw
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by desiredhome: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2019
edibobo:
Anybody that is against the observations made by FFK is an enemy of this country. Most of us that are sensible saw the way senate were handling the confirmation which will not move the nation forward. How on earth we don't know what the would-be ministers are going to offer to the Nation.... Only to bow and go...absolutely nonesense... It is high time we should stop politicising everything for the sake and growth of a nation. Ogbonnaya Onu was there for four years but achieved nothing wasting tax payers money for nothing and you opened your eyes and confirmed him again..nonesense... Liar Mohammad the same thing..come on... We should not be classified as Zoo instead of a Nation. We should call a spade a spade, period
You talk as if you are a foreigner, FFK should just shut up, because he always criticize with hate, as if he would've done differently.
This is Nigeria where leaders are by selection and not by merit, will any question to the ministers change/stop them from becoming the ministers?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by fredoooooo: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2019
This werey don go smoke that thing again... grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by albaniy1: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2019
So I should disturb my self on someone that is not even up to a ward councilor...

Rubbish...!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by desiredhome: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2019
edibobo:
You talk as if you are a foreigner, FFK should just shut up, because he always criticize with hate, as if he would've done differently.
This is Nigeria where leaders are by selection and not by merit, will any question to the ministers change/stop them from becoming the ministers?
They always see others but will keep mute when they are doing same.
In a country we they value certificate more that sabificate.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Lugianostar(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Hmmmm!!!

It is uncalled for, for you to expect much from an orchestrated rubber stamp assembly

They are already confirm even if they don't get screen!.

That's present Nigeria for you...!

What's next
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by themanderon: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2019
That is what the nation has become under this nest of devils called APC. They promised change but tell me what has changed since this vipers bewitched the people into supporting them?
I mean PDP was bad but at least they balanced their appointments and made sure intellectuals were put in some offices.
But what do we have now? A dalung who is completely way above his below average capabilities, a fossilized lia Mohammed, an antiquated Audu Ogbe, a Sharia chief justice of the federation whose educational history is in doubt and doesn't know what technicality in law is, a President who has no mapped out strategy as to where he intends the country to be in the next few years? I mean I could go on and on and on.
By the time these devils are done with this country there may be nothing to salvage anymore.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Damod88: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerians and their one way of thinking. Why are we not asking who screend the senators in the first place? To contest for a seat in the Senate, one doesn't need to be a professional or having a much higher qualification which means there are some of our senators who are not all that lettered.But to be appointed a minister, one must have attained some reasonable level of education which means the education requirements for a ministerial position is superior to that of a senatorial seat. I am not trying to imply that we don't have individuals in the Senate who are well read, even far read more than some of the incoming ministers,but the underlying issue is so many of our senators are not qualified enough to ask the prospects ministers questions. Or what questions do expect from a person who only has the normal secondary school Certificate?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by BIXYBABE: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2019
backnbeta:
The whole country is a pitiful joke; from the electoral process itself to the judiciary to the executive and every every... it's all a joke.
take it easy sis
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by geo4c: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Those in support of this motion say HI while those against say NIL
Mr FFK u can now take a bow and go
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by mopol123: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2019
WETIN CONCERN ME N NAIJA,AM JUST PRAYING FOR GOD TO BLESS MY HUSTLE.VISION 2020:I MUST LIVE NAIJA BEHIND AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. AMEN
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Orokojasper(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2019
You that was screened,what was your achievement in office, except stealing our money.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by losky83: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
Former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has berated the confirmation of all the 43 ministerial nominees by the Nigerian Senate.

Igbere TV recalls that the confirmation was concluded earlier on Tuesday after the conclusion of the screening conducted by the upper chamber.

Fani-Kayode who made his view known through his twitter handle described the exercise a pitiful joke

Read his tweet below;

“When I was nominated to be a Minister by OBJ 13 years ago in 2006 I was screened by the Senate for no less than two hours and thirty gruelling and very difficult minutes on live television. There is no question that they did not ask me and there is none that I did not answer.”

“In those days days the Senate had great men and powerful intellectuals in its ranks. What we see today in the name of Ministerial screening is a pitiful joke. "Smile, show your teeth, bow and go" is NOT screening: it is a crass display of comic relief which is far below the Senate,” he added.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/861559/just-in-femi-fani-kayode-describes-the-ministerial-screening-as-a-pitiful-joke/

This fool that feels his Mr Perfect has no common sense.13 years ago technology and information acquisition was not as advanced as it is now.the senators in this modern era,do not need to spend 2 hours on one nominee who they might have properly investigated using advanced technology called the internet.and also majority of the ministers brought forward have clean slates unlike your era when 90 percent of the minsters were exclusively thieves who cared less about the common man.femi,you and I know that your a thief so close your dirty mouth and stop misleading people.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Judemarco31(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2019
FFK is totally correct, the screening was a big joke and shameful, 43 nominees, all not even one passed d screening, because there was no proper screening exercise done, this is one of the results Nigerians should be expecting from this current national assembly, where the executive selected the particular group of leaders in the house so that they can easily manipulate anyhow. The Senate President is the product of the executive, so Nigerians should not expect fairness in this 9th assembly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by losky83: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2019
desiredhome:

thankyou my brother.this femi is a big fool.his time recorded Nigeria's highest loot in democracy yet he talks as if his a saint.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' by Damod88: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2019
themanderon:
That is what the nation has become under this nest of devils called APC. They promised change but tell me what has changed since this vipers bewitched the people into supporting them?
I mean PDP was bad but at least they balanced their appointments and made sure intellectuals were put in some offices.
But what do we have now? A dalung who is completely way above his below average capabilities, a fossilized lia Mohammed, an antiquated Audu Ogbe, a Sharia chief justice of the federation whose educational history is in doubt and doesn't know what technicality in law is, a President who has no mapped out strategy as to where he intends the country to be in the next few years? I mean I could go on and on and on.
By the time these devils are done with this country there may be nothing to salvage anymore.

U are just hate-filled toward either the president or his party. From time immemorial reasonable Nigerians know that everything in Nigeria is pady pady.This pady pady of a thing happens at all levels of Nigerian society with callous involvement of almost everybody. So there is nothing new about it. This pady pady of a thing also happens in developed countries, so don't have the impression that it is a Nigeria -only mentality. You just have to play a smart game so that you too can get right up there. But thinking that Nigerians will one day behave in a way that pleases you, that day may never come because humans by nature are egoistic. I was once idealistic thinking that things will one day become perfect, having suffered looking for job with all my advanced degrees and having also seen individuals who did not possess one ten of my qualifications occupying important positions in government establishments, I then began to have a rethink. In Nigeria everybody is working for himself and his family and nothing more. Imagine the changes some of these ministers will make in the lives of their family members? Good government jobs and opportunities for many other things. I am not in anyway supporting bad governance but the reality in Nigeria is you just have to fight for yourself because nobody is going to fight for u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Action Alliance Seeks Tinubu, Shettima’s Disqualification Over Double Nomination / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference / Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.