Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,946 members, 7,841,636 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Injustice + Corruuption = Mend, Boko Haram And Abia Gangsters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Injustice + Corruuption = Mend, Boko Haram And Abia Gangsters (526 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection / Buhari: Thieving Elite As Bad As Militants Such As Mend, Boko Haram Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injustice + Corruuption = Mend, Boko Haram And Abia Gangsters by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
Nigerians lets open our eyes, enough is enough the kind of stress of our leaders are putting us is the sole reason driving some mindful Nigerians to start the struggle. Regardless of what name they are bearing the have things in common, singing the melody JUSTICE, they are calling themselves in one way or the other as freedom fighters. The queation is, what ignite these guys to became defiant and start fighting government and it interest?? its a high time to start considering this guys as revolutionaries. Theire activities is mesmerising me. wake up Nigerians. My instinct are telling me the real struggle have started our villain leaders are not ready to compromise. Hit them MEND, Hit them BOKO HARAM, thank yu Abians.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Goodluck Jonathan Is Best President. / Poll: Who Will You Prefer As The President Of Nigeria In 2011? / 2010: Why We Can’t Stop Jonathan–pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.