Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra (13076 Views)

11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship / Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

When you live in mud cave in Ogbomosho everywhere looks like a shithole to you

don't Blame them. they don't travel out of their enclave. maybe they don't have enough money to even eat well talk more of travelling. an igboman will come to their land, make more money than them, buy their land and built better houses than theirs . all they do is envy igbos,ndi ara.don't mind them
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Mykelpato(m): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
Apc can't see 2nd position in Anambra

APC with Tony Nowye came 2nd the last time... Actually he won but Buhari had an agreement with Apga to declare Obiano winner instead of Tony Nowye.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Techsunny: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Mykelpato:

APC with Tony Nowye came 2nd the last time... Actually he won but Buhari had an agreement with Apga to declare Obiano winner instead of Tony Nowye.
who is this??.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by goldenarrow: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Honor10:

I am not praying for it, it is what will happen. U people are conquered 5laves of Nigeria. We will never let u go and we won't let u rule. U will serve every other tribes until the nation break. Ntor

Honor, I was just going thru some threads. I absolutely love this post.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Hypnotism: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2019
He replicated it in Ogun state, all state in the SW already triple their IGR another prerequisite to growth. Rome wasn’t built in a minute, e go soon clear for una eye.
Anambralstson:

How about other backward States in southwest govern by APC? Lagos is flamboyant because of Nigerians and others that invested in the state not because of Yorubas or APC, most of the biggest investments in Lagos are owned by outsiders, in all the countries around the world a state always standout as the nation commercial hub, which Lagos crab since days of Colonia era till today, if you believe Tinubu or APC is solely responsible of Lagos vibrant economy, Tinubu should replicate the same in his and your state Osun, his boys has been governing the state, still is one of the most backward state in southern region.

You always ranting Kerosene up and down, we all know region that started stomach Infrastructure.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Hypnotism: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2019
You mean Igbo are now fools that can’t fight for their own freedom unless the Yoruba they refer as coward fight for them ?! I am shocked if this is the believe your forefathers passed down to you ? I mean what despicable tribe will require a tribe they insult daily to submit a request for their freedom ?! Many with your line of tot deserve to be beaten blueblack to stupor for such a foolish n pathetic reasoning.
delawal:

if u don't like d number of igbos in ur street. tell buhari to divide Nigeria let everyone go back to his state. don't come here ranting. u and ur whole family might not even afford 3 square meal, u come here dey call a place mud republic. can ur village compete wit any village in d southeast anu mpama
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Hypnotism: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2019
I can categorically tell you Igbo do not own 1/5th of landed property in Lagos. That is a fact not Ipob statistics.

delawal:

without one Nigeria u will definitely die in poverty. igbos fought a war and lost lives for this cause and it didn't work. so u can see igbos have done much more to stay in their place but una no gree BC of d gains. ur people can never be half a man an average Igbo man is. d people DT can prosper anywhere they re. how many of ur tribe people re successful living in d east. igboman comes to ur place and buys land and build house DT u can't build in ur acclaimed glorious village. how many of ur tribesmen owns a property in the east. ur problem is hardcire envy which can't do u any good but can only cause u depression and possible suicide.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Hypnotism: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2019
With over 97% of your female population prostituting their souls to hell in Lagos I will claim your claim with a pinch.
delawal:

Yoruba women who no dey take their bath. always smelling dirty. I just imagine how a Yoruba who re known for been dirty open mouth call an igboman who teaches them how to live a quality life in AOL ramification a pig. wonders dn end o
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Hypnotism: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2019
How many land did Igbo buy in Lagos or as Ipob release the latest cheat beating foolishness to brag about to you already.
delawal:

don't Blame them. they don't travel out of their enclave. maybe they don't have enough money to even eat well talk more of travelling. an igboman will come to their land, make more money than them, buy their land and built better houses than theirs . all they do is envy igbos,ndi ara.don't mind them
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Hypnotism:
With over 97% of your female population prostituting their souls to hell in Lagos I will claim your claim with a pinch.
your Yoruba women can't get customer if they prostitute BC they are dirty and smells.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Hypnotism:
I can categorically tell you Igbo do not own 1/5th of landed property in Lagos. That is a fact not Ipob statistics.

how many land does ur lazy over jealous Yoruba folks have in other parts of naija yet u clamour for one Nigeria. wonders dn end BC people can open mouth and talk when they suppose be ashamed of themselves. anu mpama
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Hypnotism: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
What a justifiable reason to take over the prostituting biz of Nigeria. I heard everything you do you do it big feom Ibadan Abeokuta Ore Ajah Ikeja Oshogbo your sisters mothers n aunts are prostituting their destiny aware n you are on NL bragging about that instead of condemning your souls to death. I shame for you O.
delawal:

your Yoruba women can't get customer if they prostitute BC they are dirty and smells.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Hypnotism: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Funny Igbo be telling other Nigeria tribe they are lazy after the several revelations that your tribe suffer from endemic cocaine catastrophe n chronic stigmatization to perpetuate fraud. Abeg there is no point debating the drug dealer olosho n fraudster tribe of Nigeria is the laziest n most despicable thing any soul should associate or relate any tribe to. You lot should only be compare to dogs n fools.

delawal:

how many land does ur lazy over jealous Yoruba folks have in other parts of naija yet u clamour for one Nigeria. wonders dn end BC people can open mouth and talk when they suppose be ashamed of themselves. anu mpama
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hypnotism:
Funny Igbo be telling other Nigeria tribe they are lazy after the several revelations that your tribe suffer from endemic cocaine catastrophe n chronic stigmatization to perpetuate fraud. Abeg there is no point debating the drug dealer olosho n fraudster tribe of Nigeria is the laziest n most despicable thing any soul should associate or relate any tribe to. You lot should only be compare to dogs n fools.

there re Yoruba's who do drug, fraud and same prostitution. so what re u saying.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hypnotism:
What a justifiable reason to take over the prostituting biz of Nigeria. I heard everything you do you do it big feom Ibadan Abeokuta Ore Ajah Ikeja Oshogbo your sisters mothers n aunts are prostituting their destiny aware n you are on NL bragging about that instead of condemning your souls to death. I shame for you O.
ur mother ,aunt and very dirty sisters re prostitutes too. when next u visit a prostitute coven as u normally do check very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC / AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina / LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.