Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All (5804 Views)

Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by pressmanng: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2019
This is a rare throwback picture of APC stalwart, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Vice president, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

The picture says it all about how Tinubu grooms his people to excel.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/this-throwback-picture-of-tinubu-and.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by SUPOL(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2019
Someone must help you grow in this life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by princemillla(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2019
He was a commissioner under tinubu na so not surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by Kneephy(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2019
How about those three other guys??

Don't they have names??

Or what happened to them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by agwom(m): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Good one...we need one another
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by nabiz(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2019
pressmanng:
This is a rare throwback picture of APC stalwart, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Vice president, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

The picture says it all about how Tinubu grooms his people to excel.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/this-throwback-picture-of-tinubu-and.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
he lack confidence in the pics. I thing the bag he is carrying belongs to tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by LOVEGINO(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Kneephy:

Don't they have names??

Or what happened to them
if u re nobody my brother, u re finish ooo
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by farem: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2019
nabiz:
he lack confidence in the pics. I thing the bag he is carrying belongs to tinubu grin

Even when the one carrying belongings is clearly seen, your jaundiced and Atikulooted eyes will not see.

He lacks confidence and the whole Lagos couldn't ignore in serious legal battles against FG since 1999. The whole of the progressive opposition couldn't do without him fighting for their mandates across the nation against behemoth -PDP since 1999?

His law firm handled effortlessly against and for international oil firms here and abroad.

I think your definition of confidence is stupidity! Osinbajo is clearly not stupid.

Tueh!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by Inflammatory: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2019
LOVEGINO:
if u re nobody my brother, u re finish ooo
Others are somebody too. Look very well. VP, current Gov of Lagos, two Ministers awaiting portfolios. Check very well, you should be able to link it up.
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by Teeyin(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Very good, we raise by raising others!
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by Kundagarten: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2019
The one on the left is MC Oluomo.
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by gotnel: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2019
farem:

Even when the one carrying belongings is clearly seen, your jaundiced and Atikulooted eyes will not see.

He lacks confidence and the whole Lagos couldn't ignore in serious legal battles against FG since 1999. The whole of the progressive opposition couldn't do without him fighting for their mandates across the nation against behemoth -PDP since 1999?

His law firm handled effortlessly against and for international oil firms here and abroad.

I think your definition of confidence is stupidity!

Tueh!
God bless you.
Some people are totally programs to always see nothing good.
Haters are always grounded to negativity.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by losky83: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2019
nabiz:
you sound like someone whose father was a house boy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by solmusdesigns: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin

See sanwo olu and his glasses, he don tey men dey hustle... Abiola groomed Tinubu quite well, and he is returning the favor to others and i hope someone like fashola also start giving back to younger ones, same as Osinbajo.

You are not a succesful person untill you have many successors... if only that foolish okorocha knew that rather than serv his family alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by kernniejay(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kneephy:

Don't they have names??

Or what happened to them
Dont be surprised, Tinubu will soon push one of them out as governorship candidate in the near future.

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by quickberry(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kneephy:

Don't they have names??

Or what happened to them

That's Sunday Dare by Tinubu's right, Oyo state ministerial nominee
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by dayleke: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kneephy:

Don't they have names??

Or what happened to them

Good question.
I was about to ask same too. undecided
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by etrouble: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kneephy:

Don't they have names??

Or what happened to them

Ogun, Sango and Aiyelala
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tinubu raising thieves since 1580bc

The lying pastor is a fraudster

(1) (Reply)

- / Compare This Burna Boy And Sowore Pictures - You Decided / Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.