Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty (730 Views)

Join My Fpl League For Free And Win Prizes / Join My FPL Head-head Challenge / My FPL Leauge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Basics things to know about FPL

1. Selecting your team
Managers must choose a starting XI from their 15-man squad before each Gameweek deadline.

Any formation can be chosen as long as the line-up includes one goalkeeper, at least three defenders, at least two midfielders and at least one forward.

The deadline is always one hour before the kick-off time of the first match of the Gameweek.

2. Making transfers
After the first deadline of the season has passed, managers are given one free transfer for each Gameweek.

This enables them to sign a player in exchange for a member of their 15-man squad, as long as the switch is within their budget.

If managers want to make additional transfers in a Gameweek, they will lose four points for each one.

If managers do not use their free transfer, they can carry it over and have two free transfers for the following Gameweek.

However, they are unable to build up more than two free transfers.

Here is everything you need to know about getting started ahead of the season opener on Friday 9 August, when Liverpool host Norwich City.

1. Building a squad
Once you have signed up, FPL managers have a budget of £100.0m to spend on an initial squad of 15 players.

A squad consists of two goalkeepers, five defenders, five midfielders and three forwards.

A maximum of three players can be chosen from any one Premier League club.

2. Scoring points
Points are awarded to players for goals, assists, saves and clean sheets.

Players can also earn additional bonus points if they are among the top performers in the Bonus Points System (BPS) in a match.

An FPL team's points for the Gameweek will be scored by their 11 starting players.

But if a starting player does not feature for their club, the points scored by the first player on your bench will automatically be counted instead.

The same process occurs if two or three starting players fail to appear for their teams.

Managers should therefore rank their substitutes in order of preference, to ensure that their first-choice reserve player is first in line.

Managers must choose a captain and a vice-captain for the Gameweek in their XI.

A captain's score is doubled, but if the selected skipper does not play in the Gameweek then the vice-captain's score is doubled instead.

3. Player prices
Player prices change during the season depending on their popularity among all the managers in the game.

For example, a player who starts at £6.0m and is transferred into a significant number of teams could gradually rise to £6.5m, or even higher.

Managers who own the player while his price is increasing will make a profit if they sell him at the higher price.

However, they must pay a sell-on fee of 50 per cent, rounded down to the nearest £0.1m.

So in the example of the player above who has risen from £6.0m to £6.5m, managers would receive £6.2m when transferring him out.

4. Chips
There are five chips to play over the season which can boost a team's points total in a Gameweek.

Wildcard - Completely overhaul your team without forfeiting points (twice a season)
Triple captain - Get three times your points total for your captain
Bench boost - Earn points from your non-playing substitutes
Free Hit - Reset your team for one week only before it reverts

The Wildcard is the most powerful chip, allowing managers to make any number of transfers in a Gameweek free of charge.

Essentially, this provides the opportunity to make wholesale changes to an entire 15-man squad.

One Wildcard is available for each half of the season.

It is worth noting that only one chip can be played in a Gameweek.

And we have our own league where u can win 2000 airtime everyweek as best manager
Also price for top best 3 winner at the end of the season...
Re: Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Here it is the WhatsApp group chat link join our season discussions https:///2eDYZZO7CEq7zc14J1KPpN
Re: Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2019
If u are unable to join via d invite link u can private chat me on Whatsapp 08179639117
Re: Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty by joedash2019(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Here it is the WhatsApp group chat link join our season discussions https:///2eDYZZO7CEq7zc14J1KPpN

Link is not working
Re: Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty by rikkirose: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sure, I'll join but only if you join my World of Warcraft guild. I do understand that nobody always has the time to play as much they want. It's understandable. We have a special feature in our guild, we all need Eternal Palace Boost to be a full suited guild. Our guild members are experts in the game. I guess that for the most part, we are so great because we use a carry service.
Re: Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty by alexsandro(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
rikkirose:
Sure, I'll join but only if you join my World of Warcraft guild. I do understand that nobody always has the time to play as much they want. It's understandable. We have a special feature in our guild, we all need Eternal Palace Boost to be a full suited guild. Our guild members are experts in the game. I guess that for the most part, we are so great because we use a carry service.
I can join you at wow

(1) (Reply)

What Ronaldo Fans Did After The Awards Last Night / Saint - Etienne Stadium Closed Over Fireworks During Kyliao Mbappe Goal / Messi Snubs Osimhen, Chukwueze In List Of Top 15 Young Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.