Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Join My Fpl League For Free And Win Prizes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Join My Fpl League For Free And Win Prizes (433 Views)

Join My FPL Plus 2k Worth Of Airtime Weekly Bounty / Man City May Face Uefa Ban From The Champions League For A Season / My FPL Leauge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Fpl League For Free And Win Prizes by Milliator(f): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Do you play Fantasy football??
The new fantasy season is days away from commencing, join other managers to battle for up to 100k worth of prizes at the end of the season and every game week....

Happy New Month Ya'll! It's 1st of August ����

Re: Join My Fpl League For Free And Win Prizes by blues343(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Share the link to your telegram and Facebook page pls
Re: Join My Fpl League For Free And Win Prizes by Milliator(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
https:///3zkwr2O

If the link is not clickable.
please send me a message on twitter @milli_ator.
Or drop ur contact or twitter, fb or Instagram name and i will send u a msg. Thank you

blues343:
Share the link to your telegram and Facebook page pls
Re: Join My Fpl League For Free And Win Prizes by ebenreloaded: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Hi FPL lovers,
I’m creating an invitational league where we can play against each other just for fun. No money attached.
As the fun of this game is in the bants, we’ll be having a WhatsApp group where we can have fun, poke fun at terrible losers and make good friends.
Chat me up on 0-7-0-66402029 if you’re interested in the H2H, Cup and Classic league to be added to the WhatsApp group and get the league codes.
You can also quote this message and drop your WhatsApp to be added.
Let’s have fun guys!
Let’s bants!
Another EPL season is upon us and no boring weekends again.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa On Video Call With Falconets After Their Win Against France / Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals / FA Cup: Goalkeeper Sent Off For Urinating In Hedge During Qualifying Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.