Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (27362 Views)

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by kunmiiii: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Prof Woke Soyinka was obviously right about the generation of educated illiterates Nigeria is breeding, with these lots poised to take over the affairs, Nigeria has no hope, and its sad. cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2019
I beg to differ with this callous piece of poo. Buhari's generation take everything for granted. Afterall it was only during their time where by being from certain parts of the country u could attain any height in this Naija.

Read hygeine and rise to the top of customs (atiku), journalism and get to replace a harvard economist as CBN head (Ciroma). Join the army and well... become head of state(the whole clique). While ur elders , Awolowos, Ziks, Kutis etc, who founded the nation wait for u to hand power back to them like you're the one who shld decide. Make all ur friends top agency heads at very young ages (Mamman daura, isa funtua etc).

But the day Naija doesnt favor u on small issues then all hell will break loose. The country has spoilt. The land is useless. The youth are lazy. The ppl are stupid. The old ppl dont have shame etc. Insulting elders and mates for decades. Now it is to insult ppl who are so young that by the time u were destroying the country their parents had not even met ?

Hahah na me make 2.8 billion dollars miss for 1977/78 petroleum account. Buhari was federal (pederal) commissioner of petroleum then. Na me plot coup to destroy democracy?

Now after getting the very much desired presidency u ran for. Callously encouraging mayhem when u lost Oga buhari ( 2011 post election violence ) and doing all sorts of nonsense. U now enter aso rock clueless as a bat in a well lit room, then GBAM. U start again. Complain complain complain.

I suspect Aisha no dey even look this man again. Cos he prolly complains in the oza room. "It's been a long day" or " im tired let Abba kyari finish for me " lolol. Oga Buhari the comedian.

As Fela said about Buhari "Na crase man be that !". True crase man indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by candygist: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2019
blujoi:
Yes you struggled to get it, now that you’ve got it, what has been the result of your presidency?

Better than obj and Jonathan.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2019
A clean samsung S8 with pack and charger @75k. condition: in a very good condition and very neat. location Ogbomosho. mode of payment: Pay on Delivery. (way-bill cost is upfront). whatsApp/call: 07039115295

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by ofiko123(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerian youths are lazy..they do not have the spirit of perseverance..buhari contested election three times before he won how many youths can do that..
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by lastempero: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2019
The first time I am hearing something meaningful from him because if we dont take things for granted you wont be there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by princeade86(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2019
God will punish bloggers.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by sed4real1(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2019
there is no structure to culture the youth from foundation, sir but we would change that on our children
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Pusherttt: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Na true baba dai talk jor......
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by princeade86(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2019
gawu1:

Where is cluelessness in what he said? In fact, it is your types he was referring to
am not mr President fan, but what he said was totally correct. many people think success is just achieved without a step. bloggers twisted his words and confused our lazy youths. God will punish bloggers and thunder fire them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by blujoi(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Please educate me with what indices you used to run this comparison. Please no tribal or personal insults, thank you.

candygist:

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by misteryman: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Buhari Jubril, you are fooolishness in the highest order.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by princeade86(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
candygist:

lying liar u are.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Randy111(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2019
kunmiiii:

Reading has become such an herculean task for you people, or perhaps simple English comprehension just eludes you, what has nostalgia even has to do with the President, you just muddled up grammar you don't know to pass an unnecessary and redundant message.

I hate it when cow rearers quote me unnecessarily. If you don't know the comprehensive meaning of of nostalgia, then look up a dictionary and see how it is grossly used for melancholy. Mumu cow shit fall on you. And if you quote me again amadioha will break ur head. Lazy youth like you
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by anonimi: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2019
gawu1:
Where is cluelessness in what he said? In fact, it is your types he was referring to

The cluelessness is in his ignorance of his responsibility towards the youths since the mid 1970s when he has been in the highest corridors of power starting as the military governor of North Eastern state, which is the headquarters of Boko Haram and the worst poverty and diseases in our country.
Do you now understand his being clueless with his loose talk that shows how irresponsible he is

[img]https://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Davisk11(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Rapmoney:
Clueless fellow!
yaya bello is the typical example of what buhari is saying here... giving or grooming some one to take over from him after is tenure , the person might not no the value of the post...be treating or be going against the citizens will.
just look at slowpoke yaya bello who gained power without struggled for it...see the way he's treating his people... understand what buhari is saying here... the man struggled before he got the post he is now...
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
juvewalex:
Nigerian youths, we are the most peaceful and also coward ever seen. If we don't take things for granted , Nigeria as a nation would've long dead before now. So Mr. President ,you're amongst the beneficiaries as we take things for granted .

For the first time, I agree with what he is saying.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by hatedisplace: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Delightikechi:

President Muhammadu Buhari says he has no plan to groom a successor for the 2023 presidential election and accused Nigerian youths of taking things for granted.

The president stated this while reacting to one of the requests made by the members of progressives in academics, who visited him at the State House, Abuja on Tuesday.

The spokesperson for the group, Dr. Bolariwa Bolaji, had earlier urged the president to groom a successor, who will take over in 2023.
Bolaji said: “We are delighted having you and in another four years you would want to go and rest – then who takes over from you? We are suggesting that you bring vibrant youths among people who have shown interest, bring them in so that you start saddling them with responsibilities and you will be watching over these next four years so that when you want to leave the circle, you would have vibrant youths to hand over to.

“This is one of the ways the gains of this government can be made to be continues – so that there will be continuity in what you are doing.’’
However, President Buhari said he would rather stay away from identifying anybody as his successor so as not to create a problem for such a person.

The president said: “To me, this is very funny. I think if I identify anybody I’d create more problems for him or for her.

“So, I’d rather keep my mouth shut. Let those who would want to be president try as much as I did. And I believe that those who are interested know that I tried three times.

“And the first time, I thank God and technology, PVC. Before they just went on the television and they read the results. They said anybody who disagreed should go to court.

“And most of my supporters are looking for the next day’s meal. They don’t have money to give to lawyers. So I said, 'God dey'. So, the first time God and technology came along, PVC, they couldn’t rig the election, so I won."

The president added, "I tried to work hard but I think you have a lot more to do you as intellectuals so that you correctly document Nigeria’s political development. It’s very important for the next generation.

“A lot of our young chaps are taking things for granted. Imagine contesting election three times ending up in Supreme Court three times. It needs a lot of conviction you know, and hard work.

“But people take success for granted. They say, 'Ah, he’s the president'. They think I just closed my eyes and I got it?"

Read more: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/07/nigerian-youths-take-things-for-granted-president-buhari.html

No be African leader you be again?

Main while Hospital equipment for SALE from Electric examination trolley for ECHO to Patient bed with Mattress. Made in UK. Call 08035256817 or Whatsapp 08098683748
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by DimIsaac10(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
He is very right....
Very correct...
If not for the very useless and valueless 30,000 naira youth gang and the remaining youth wimps how will this thing even dream of becoming a democratically elected president...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by orisa37: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerian Youths don't like to ruga their President.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by candygist: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
princeade86:
lying liar u are.

What makes you think I'm lying ?
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Davisk11(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
princeade86:
am not mr President fan, but what he said was totally correct. many people think success is just achieved without a step. bloggers twisted his words and confused our lazy youths. God will punish bloggers and thunder fire them
God bless you more...I'm not a fan as well... but could comprehend what he was saying well...relate what Mr President is saying with what kogi people are experiencing now
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Eteka1(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Rapmoney:
Clueless fellow!
On the contrary, what he said makes a lot of sense.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by BRASH: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Groom another dullard and terrorist just like himself abi?
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by kunmiiii: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Randy111:

I hate it when cow rearers quote me unnecessarily. If you don't know the comprehensive meaning of of nostalgia, then look up a dictionary and see how it is grossly used for melancholy. Mumu cow shit fall on you. And if you quote me again amadioha will break ur head. Lazy youth like you

Will you shut your rotten trap and direct this nonsense to your siblings and parents at home, comprehensive meaning of nostalgia What a dunce you are...you said the President was nostalgic undecided how does that infer a flawed trait in a Person. Generation of idiots with Social Media .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Eteka1(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
AstralBody:
grin grin grin
Everytime I see Buharis face n watch him talk,i just feel like strangling him shocked shocked
But you cant and so the hate remains with you eating you from the inside.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by osaweseforme(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
BBQ come and thank your darling daddy
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by SOFTENGR: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
loosecanon50:
It is only things like RUGA and eCOWnomy that we take for granted. See e face, if you show am chocomilo now e go say na Maggi cube angry
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Onyekachi419(f): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
AstralBody:
grin grin grin
Everytime I see Buharis face n watch him talk,i just feel like strangling him shocked shocked
Lol no be only you grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by Myself2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
What does this lifeless bigot have against Nigerian youth ?
First time it was lazy youths,,,now its that they take things for granted.
Well I don't blame you, was it not the same youths that foolishly chanted sai baba sai baba and tragically voted you into office??
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by shogsman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
First time buhari will make sense.
Re: Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari by nick50(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mr jubril is referring to afonja and arewa youths they took Jonathan for granted and gave us the lifeless one now u see Wat we are passing through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo] / President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally / ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.