Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (46257 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by onthehill: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KDPOX09SW8

Nigerian Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Photos, Video)

Nigerian youths sing and dance to Peter Obi's presidential campaign song in a beer parlour, IGBERETV reports.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Crixxx: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
PO the name on every lip.
The youth have risen and it won't be business as usual because na them get this country.

451 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move

525 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by PresidObi: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Everywhere you go

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Easy in the South, try North

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
I hope these real Niggars get to showcase their love for Peter obi during the election...

I don already get my PVC sef...

Peter obi or nothing....

Una 5k no fi move me...

313 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by triple996(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
All this won't make us vote u

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by pacesetting: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:
All this won't make us vote u
His name will hit everywhere. No place is left out. We move!!

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by OfoIgbo: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:

I believe they are currently talking with Kwankwaso. I hope that is NORTH enough for you nigga

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by pacesetting: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:
It is spreading like wildfire . Hope you know that wildfire usually starts somewhere?

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I believe they are currently talking with Kwankwaso. I hope that is NORTH enough for you nigga

He needs the north if he wants to win,

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
pacesetting:
It is spreading like wildfire . Hope you know that wildfire usually starts somewhere?

All the best Mate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Honestly, it is only abnormal someone that will choose Tinubu over Obi.

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by MHOOZEES(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi for President
Kwankoso for Vice President
Good combination

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Millimann: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
They will come and tell you that these ones don't have PVCs, but if it's their preferred candidate they all have.

16 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by IamWonderful: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
May GOD no allow us OBI-diently become Obi
Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by SensualMan1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
The tornado is blowing everywhere.

The Messiah is coming!

JAGABAN of New Nigeria!

Asiwaju Peter Abubakar Adekunle Obi is the mechanic for the job.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Po is not a regional candidate but national

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ds man will make help labour party, I wish smaller party can team up with him n defect APC. It will be difficult for him alone to defect corrupt APC n PDP

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Aryor11(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Crixxx:
PO the name on every lip.
The youth have risen and it won't be business as usual because na them get this country.
You’ll be amazed at the number of youths that are fools in the country

8 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good one ...

4 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by inoki247: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
lol polling unit dey beer parlor shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Po is not a regional candidate but national...this i know

17 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:
He will soon be KING in the NORTH

9 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by kenedy175(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
The most talked about Politician in Nigeria at the moment. It's for a reason, good reasons.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Blakpot: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lol
Take the campaign to Bet9ja shops too

3 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by indodon(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wetin de worry England for this nation's league sef

3 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ebbo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
And it shall ends here as the usual beer parlour presidential rumour.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by cosse(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move
Ilesha keeee u dere..am from ilesha..nothing of such is happening..stop all this lies now haba

13 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by sammirano: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Normal, most obi fools are cronic drinkers, reason for their loud mouth and obnoxious expectations.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.