Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Moment BBN New Housemates, Venita Akpofure And Elozonam Stormed The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment BBN New Housemates, Venita Akpofure And Elozonam Stormed The House (1270 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Nollywood Star Deyemi And Elozonam Of The BBN Fame, Release New Movie Trailer / Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment BBN New Housemates, Venita Akpofure And Elozonam Stormed The House by gistvicconnects: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija added new 2019 housemates, Venita Akpofure and Elozonam as they stormed the house. Gistvic Reports.

Venita who is an actress from delta state, a mother of two and a former video vixen, with a crashed marriage has promised to bring something different to the Pepper Dem House.

GISTVIC recalls, a twist was announced earlier as two new housemates, Venita Akpofure and Elozonam gets introduced into the 2019 Big Brother Naija reality show.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/bbnaijatwist-see-moment-bbn-new.html

1 Share

Re: The Moment BBN New Housemates, Venita Akpofure And Elozonam Stormed The House by gistvicconnects: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2019

1 Share

Re: The Moment BBN New Housemates, Venita Akpofure And Elozonam Stormed The House by gistvicconnects: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: The Moment BBN New Housemates, Venita Akpofure And Elozonam Stormed The House by majamajic(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2019
no worries
Re: The Moment BBN New Housemates, Venita Akpofure And Elozonam Stormed The House by sonofspada(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2019
I don't know why, but the new dude scares me.

He looks like the grim reaper

1 Like

Re: The Moment BBN New Housemates, Venita Akpofure And Elozonam Stormed The House by Wwildcard(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2019
sonofspada:
I don't know why, but the new dude scares me.

He looks like the grim reaper
and i thought i was the only one

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Sings In Yoruba On Stage (video) / Original 'marlboro Man' Robert Norris Dies At Age 90 Having NEVER Smoked / Kemi Olunloyo Opens School, Names It 'Malian Academy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.