Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best (47659 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by BizBayo: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Happy married life!
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by dododawa1: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
this people and money

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Justbeingreal(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2019
grin

One comment there say:

Hustle o make you nor go de love who you nor wan love..

Inside liFe sha.. Her eyes go clear just now chai calling her papas agemate baby..
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Rabson44(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2019
celebgistz:
See reactions
this girl Don dey old oo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by legitnow: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Una still dey age level, after water don pass under bridge?

People way mumu!

Toto wey Ned don knack tire...
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by GenFunction: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
this man resembu lizard o
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Foodforthought: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
What people say This one never ready for marriage. If you're not bothered, why do you keep posting it on social media that you're not bothered? Mgbeke, focus on your marriage and leave what people say alone. Haba
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by anonimi: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
gurunlocker:
She will soon receive fatherly fvck after the video....
lmao you are not serious. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by legitnow: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Foodforthought:
What people say This one never ready for marriage. If you're not bothered, why do you keep posting it on social media that you're not bothered? Mgbeke, focus on your marriage and leave what people say alone. Haba

She want to rub it in all everybody face, make una tire.

It is funny, we all have an opinion wen one decide to marry slay queen.

But generally have no problem with runs girl.

They can knack Alhaji but make dem no marry am? Abi!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Edusouls(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Shameless Golddigger you love your grand papa age, because he has money, abeg cover your shame go and eat the money this girl...
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
She meant to say "You're the benz"
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by penplus: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Hmmm...

She looks high

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by legitnow: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Edusouls:
Shameless Golddigger you love your grand papa age, because he has money, abeg cover your shame go and eat the money this girl...

Actually, she dey enjoy all benefit.

That man will not knack her like young boyz. So no over using.

Plus, she have every luxury of this world within her grasp.

Plus, she might have even learnt to see beyond his age, after getting to know him.

We all get old in the end.

U dey curse her but other girls are wishing to take her place with Ned.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Usanga35: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
LADIES ARE COMMMODITIES/ GOODS...Eg Clothes....They have different price tags....Some clothes are Costly while some Re Cheap....Some Clothes are meant for Rich men to buy...
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Jman06(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Saba ya isi!
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Burgerlomo: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
cool
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Oluwakfrosh2(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
See her mouth, lie kee you there. You better dey enjoy the money wey you dey enjoy, make you no cum give us wahala for here.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Usanga35: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
LET any girl from The age of 18-25 dat would not Accept Donald trump In marriage Cast this stone and stone Regina Daniels......Dat would be ma words if i were Chief Judge to her Accusers....Lol......
Fact Is no Nigeria girl would reject NED in marriage...they are just Being Jealous just because they are not lucky to be in Regina's place..dats why they re coursing her up and down...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by legitnow: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Wat we call old is actually dieing.

After a flower blosom, it starts to wither(before death) and die.

This process starts for humans after 25 years.

The aging process begins, but very slowly, becos God is kind and trying to prepare us for death with as little pain as possible.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by BizBayo: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by suarezteeth(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s][/s]who asked her?
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Antoeni(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
SEE THIS SMALL GIRL THAT CAN'T CHANGE HER SANITARY PAD PROPERLY
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Stillthebest: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Trying so hard to make the public believe in what she's chosen. Isnt it her biz? No matter what don't rule out the fact that she's a female and a young one at that.

On the other hand, Most ppl bashing her also release one stupid photos or the other about their relationship or personal life that doesn't concern us, in their WhatsApp status, facebook or Instagram page.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Antoeni(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
You said you love him.. Why still Address him like your secondary school teacher. Find out what other 5 wives call him .you know you can call him your heartbeat. Remember you're not the only one holding his heart. His heart is already divided into 5 among his other five wives.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Antoeni(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
So you are still addressing ur husband as Mr Ned Nwoko instead or u to say "I love you old baby, or I love you my ancestors"
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by seangy4konji: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hoeloshi ni gbogno yin
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Usanga35: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
You simply love his money morethan your own life. Let the money dry out. We shall know the truth the very day he runs into bankruptcy,
Sorry.. some money cant dry out...
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Bellotelli: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deestro:
You mean strong love for GOLD and DIGGING lmao

Thirsty little b!tch
This one strong o angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
mimilogistics:
Hehe don't get it twisted LOVE is a beautiful thing....and blessed is the woman who finds a good man to call her own, and any man that finds a good wife shall obtain favor from the Lord wink

[img]https://media./images/38997378d80dc8a95b01300fdb487442/tenor.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by xeroxje: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deestro:
You mean strong love for GOLD and DIGGING lmao

Thirsty little b!tch

I know u are dying to be in her shoes!..
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by jrusky(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Agonizing consolation****

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Kiss Daniel Spotted Together (Photo) / BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.