Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) (41582 Views)

Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Jesus!!!
May God deliver us from Pained Ex who has refused to move on. Read my signature

How do you know it was an Ex

1 Like

Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Antoeni:
Hmmmm KGB Don kill this One

KGB no dey again
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
SincereBigot:
All these yahoo boys in russia have started again
Evans...where are the laptops?
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by greggng: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Jesus!!!

Is difficult to move on after tasting that honey pot
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Can we just blame Buhari n move on to the next thread
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
dontro:
Suitcase? That's terrible. The heart of man is wicked

Earn more money on Fiverr with these Best selling gigs on #Fiverr gigs (2019 update): https://zestmade.com/blog/best-selling-gigs-on-fiverr-gigs/

I noticed on your website, your Fiverr link isn't an affiliate link. You could be leaving money on the table
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Coolmedown: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
The boy friend can resolve the mystery behind this.
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by zinny377(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Shocking!
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Russians and Herdsmen... 5&6! So Sad!

Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
GistMore3:
A Russian social media star has been found dead inside a suitcase in her apartment with her throat slit.

Ekaterina Karaglanova was found with knife wounds to her body in her flat in Moscow on Friday.

The 24-year-old, who had recently graduated as a doctor, had just begun a new relationship and was planning a holiday to the Netherlands to celebrate her birthday.

Her parents became concerned when they were unable to contact her in the days leading up to her trip and asked the landlord for access to her flat. When they arrived, they found the suitcase in the hallway.

Police said there was no evidence of a struggle and that there was no weapon at the murder scene.

They also added that her ex-boyfriend was seen on CCTV in the days before the discovery and he has now fled the country.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/instagram-influencer-found-dead-inside-suitcase

rip
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
I wonder why people become angry when there ex starts dating a better person. This apply to both male and female.

The female comes up with a "rape" issue while the male resort to blackmail.

Nice prayer: Father, deliver us from our jealous Ex...

1 Like

Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tomorrow is not guarantee

Enjoy yourself and finally enjoy yourself
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by solsticey2k3(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Action movie sturvs. RIP to her
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Freelanceona100(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Check my thread free tutorial available for you and for more info contact me
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by raphy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
That guy was so high.he killed her and fled.

If.it was a gun people would hear it sonhe choose knife that silent killer thing.

Fine Russian girl like that just waist .

I.like Russian girls many.of them like African guys too like the Mikel babe.
R.I.P fine girl
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
This one is gone just laidat?
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Evansobi24(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
The world we live in is mysterious, live your life as if is your final day on earth.
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Evansobi24(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
What a world.
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Nowenuse: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
rawpadgin:
The mumu will soon be caught

Russia is not Africa where one easily gets away with murder

Russia is even more corrupt than Nigeria in many aspects. The guy could get away with it if he is rich, especially if the girl's family isn't as rich as he is.

Don't compare Russia with the West. Russia is only good when it comes to world politics and influence.

1 Like

Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by don4real18(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Jesus!!!
One way not to have a pained ex is not using him for one's financial gain only to dump him later on.
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Goldenheart(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Murder Solved
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by NotFarFrom: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Hope say no be that my babe we invade UCL final shaa
It can't be!! If na her ehn, we need enter Russia go find that killer by ourselves.
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
thaoriginator:
shocked

Murderer

She got killed, murdered, got throat slit

The world is on some murderous shhh

Cops couldn't save her

Christ too

Where's the devil's son?

See a doc.
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
sad
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Antoeni:
Hmmmm KGB Don kill this One
pls I've been hearing of kgb but don't know what's the meaning?
could you enlighten me pls
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
grandstar:
Some people are just heartless.

I won't be surprised her being a professional blogger had something to do with her murder.

Then again, you have her runaway boyfriend.

What's really pitiful is that most Russians have one or at most two children. It would hit the parents extraordinarily hard if she was an only child

Runaway ex-boyfriend....
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Franking: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Jesus!!!

God? Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by follock007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
this Oy'igbo girl's actual name is Vanessa i hear she was tribbing with her lover in the hotel room. It is an old story sorry guys. I don't want any trouble o. We need much sunshine the rain too much abegi
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by delishpot: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
As na oyinbo woman see how our boys are paying tribute and condemning the act. If say na Nigerian woman now, they would have made excuses for her killer while tagging her a slay queen. HYPOCRISY at its peak
Re: Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Putin why na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa / Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.