Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid (19506 Views)

How To Become Independent Of A Project Coach During Project Writing / OAU Will Exit National Grid By December 31 — VC / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Bari22: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:
If Igbo people rule Nigeria for 8 years with a good constitution, Britain, USA and Germany will be begging us for visa to come and see development.

ABU Zaria has already passed this level since

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by winterfell007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honestly off grid solution should have been adopted long time ago. Anyway better late than never.
I think this is part of the EEI that Fashola initiated. I suppose all universities and shopping complex should adopt this model with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by SLAP44: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
Nonsense! And the states are ruled by aliens I guess.

Which is your state ?
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by kinglee007(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na this kind news I won dey hear from Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by DANIEL5050(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
This is a welcome development owning to the fact that electricity supply is quite erratic in Nigeria. Being independent of the National grid is simply the best way to go...

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by legba1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:
If Igbo people rule Nigeria for 8 years with a good constitution, Britain, USA and Germany will be begging us for visa to come and see development.

Imagine.....a federal university with project sponsored by the same federal govt we all vilify daily and your here talking tribal trash.....for your info i dont believe the news(independent of national grid part) cos U.I also have a panel farm like this sponsored by the same F.G and isnt powering the entire school except you claim the battery capacity is more which i doubt. so pls stop attributing this fit to the igbos. Naija is what it is not only because we have bad leaders alone but because we have crooked followers as well

6 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Bellotelli: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Check the signature projects around it and see who's building them. The article clearly states Ebonyi rural electrification Agency.

Is that school the only one in the country? Why is it only this one working?

Think!
SLAR44 it's like you need a real slap to reset your brain.

Go back and read it please before you start demonstrating your tribal ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by frowland(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Lol, Federal government project Oga. Brainchild of Fashola and his team to electrify schools, and markets.
It's called EEP and Ebonyi, FUTA, that Kano and Zaria uni and others are due to be commissioned this year. While the rest will be completed in two years time.

9 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by slowie(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dont mind them. They wont read.
afroniger:

Calm downn on the chest beating oga, na federal project. Na Fashola oversea am.

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by nonix22(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
shiii. will you keep quiet
don't let them know man wink wink wink
SLAP44:

1 Like

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Amalekki: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
It is a federal government project starting with 43 universities across Nigeria. Another one at a university in the north is almost completed.

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:
while me i dont actual like the features of the north and the leader in power, i strongy detest this statement that you guys tends to raise continually. Its childish and foolish at the same time.

7 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by mrphysics(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Check the signature projects around it and see who's building them. The article clearly states Ebonyi rural electrification Agency.

Think!
My friend stop arguing what you didn't know. The project was sponsored and done by the Federal Government. Fashola even spoke about it as one of the ministry of power's intervention in Universities during his screening at the senate.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Awaja(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Governor Dave Umahi is a pacesetter,he’ve transformed Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

Is it that u cant read or what, this is a federal government project? Weitin Concern Igbos with it, for your information OAU- ife will generate it own electricity too latest by November and their will be constant power supply.

As if Igbo people have not rule Nigeria before, unfortunately they can't rule again, they better tell their useless senators to start sponsoring bills for Biafra or secession, because Nigeria of today Igbo will never rule it, thank God they themselves have queue behind Another Hausa Fulani(Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Atiku) for 2023

You can't deny a people the right to vote and be voted for; it is constitutional, in so far they remain bona fide citizens of this great country.

I advise you stop using your emotions to think.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Guestlander: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Some people researched and developed the solar panels, I wonder what those people would say. Empty chest beaters.

6 Likes

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by adekhingz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

The Rural Electrification Agency, REA Under Federal GovernmenT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Which is your state ?
Imo
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by madridsta007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Not necessarily because of this post, but this is the reason why the colonial powers that meet at the Berlin Conference of 1884 will do all they can to stop that from happening.
An independent Nigeria will be detrimental to neocolonialism.
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by theomerio: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Think!
What do you expect from him naa? Check the name: mumu, mugu.. I rest my case.
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Ijaya123: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

You mean development in sharing kerosine?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Honor10: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
AkeNathan:

You can't deny a people the right to vote and be voted for; it is constitutional, in so far they remain bona fide citizens of this great country.

I advise you stop using your emotions to think.

Tell that to their useless leaders, saying Biafra today, Atiku tomorrow, restructuring the next day, not me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Guestlander: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
frowland:

Lol, Federal government project Oga. Brainchild of Fashola and his team to electrify schools, and markets.
It's called EEP and Ebonyi, FUTA, that Kano and Zaria uni and others are due to be commissioned this year. While the rest will be completed in two years time.

Biafra chest beaters are not concerned with pesky little facts like that. Who cares about logic and facts when you can puff yourself up like a blowfish for your own amusement.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by showafrica(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

When Engnr. Dave Umahi is involved in a project, expect that panel to power the whole Local government.

The guy is too much.

He is not a typical Nigerian man... They should just allow that guy rule Nigeria
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

Tell that to their useless leaders, saying Biafra today, Atiku tomorrow, restructuring the next day, not me.

How is Nigerian Presidency related to this topic of discussion.

It is usually illiterates and half-baked graduates who unintelligently derail topics of discourse. undecided
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Stillthebest: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
SLAP44:

I agree but only if he won't be a thief or sectional.
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by frowland(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Guestlander:

Biafra chest beaters are not concerned with pesky little facts like that. Who care about logic and facts when you can puff yourself up like a blowfish for your own amusement.

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by deji17: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
But some Mischievous people will be denying FG presence in their states. Under APC, in 4 years Ariara market and now Ebonyi University is off the grid and enjoying 24/7 electricity. Can anybody from the SE region point to anything they beneffited from PDP 16 years of waste?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Honor10: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
AkeNathan:

How is Nigerian Presidency related to this topic of discussion.

It is usually illiterates and half-baked graduates who unintelligently derail topics of discourse. undecided

Is your brain working at all? If it is, u should know that it is the person that said, " if Igbo rule Nigeria. .. " that I quoted not u. Now swerve
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by theomerio: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
kingy1:
while me i dont actual like the features of the north and the leader in power, i strongy detest this statement that you guys tends to raise continually. Its childish and foolish at the same time.
My friend there is nothing childish about his statement.
A wise man once said that it's only a fool that does same thing over and over again, and expect different results. Every body expects Nigeria to be better, but since independence, people from a certain region has kept ruling, and have obviously done badly, because they are incompetent.
All over the world, Igbos make waves wherever they go. Why can't you give them a chance in this country and see if things would remain the same.
If we really are going to move forward, we have to embrace the truth. Otherwise, we remain as we are. Look at a country like Nigeria: President: No school Cert; Chief Justice: No FSLC
Re: Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

Is your brain working at all? If it is, u should know that it is the person that said, " if Igbo rule Nigeria. .. " that I quoted not u. Now swerve

Unintelligent man

Don't go about making more money, that is if you have money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download WAEC Past Questions PDF / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? / No Nigerian University Made "World's Best 700".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.