Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts (25670 Views)

15 Corruption Case Files Missing, 103 Others Stuck In Malami’s Office / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by EternalYouth(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
5 Trillion
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by GARRIYELLOW: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
everbliss:

Okorocha kill you there.
Oga calm down... Rochas na your uncle?

1 Like

Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by itsene: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Holocene:
Lol

The truth is that we don't have the intellectual capacity to empathize with our fellow citizens.
Till we start to hold our leaders accountable for their actions, then we will know no concrete development.

A nation where all the ex governors are now ministers and senators is just stupid.

" all the ex-governors" ?
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by MrBONE2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
GARRIYELLOW:
If Okorocha is not on that list, then it's not complete. grin

grin

Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by LadySarah: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
anyimontana:
I wish T.A orji of abia will be among..dudes so greedy

and ugly.
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by gabicon: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
StupidVoters:
Why are you suprised? : Ministership slot was sold Up to N2.5b Per Slot.

Read below

I declined to comment on the ministerial list Buhari sent to the Senate for two reasons: I was deeply distraught by what I heard about the process that produced it and I wanted to confirm the info from trustworthy people who should know.

Four different, dependable, and independent sources who don’t know each other but who’re close two the corridors of power were eerily united in telling me that except for a few ministerial nominations (notably those of Adamu Adamu, Ali Isa Pantami, Mohammed Musa Bello, Raji Fashola whom Buhari himself personally penciled— and those that were conceded to Tinubu) every other post was literally auctioned off to the highest bidder.

One Jeddy Agba from Cross River State, a Diezani protégé who defected to APC to avoid EFCC scrutiny, was said to have given Abba Kyari up to N2.5 billion for his nomination. I was told that, at a point, the incredibly rapacious Abba Kyari, in fact, removed Musa Bello’s name from the list and sold the spot to someone else. Buhari somehow found out and recalled the list. Bello is the son of Buhari’s very close friend. That was what inspired his saying that he’d only appoint people he “personally” knew. Of course, as usual, he lied.

If people are required to pay hundreds of millions of naira as a precondition to be appointed ministers, it means they’re being invited to a corruption bazaar. They’ll have to raid and pillage the national treasury to recoup their “investment.” My sources said Buhari knows that Abba Kyari and his boss, Mamman Daura, auctioned off ministerial slots to the highest bidders, and he is at peace with it. This didn’t surprise me because Buhari is himself an unmitigated but carefully managed fraud.

Nevertheless, Nigeria had never descended to this low watermark of shamelessly undisguised fraud. One of my sources said, “The rottenness is unprecedented and no society or country can survive this level of fraud, crime, and sleaze.” This confirms what I’ve always said: that Nigeria can’t survive a Buhari second term. There’s no way it can.

Apart from intractable insecurity and mass deaths, Buhari’s second term is also shaping up to be an unprecedentedly raucous celebration of corruption, injustice, depravity, and debauchery. It’s going to get ugly, really ugly. Get ready!

Farooq Kperogi PhD.

The jagons we believe in this country is alarming, if u have 2.5b will buy a ministerial position or buy the supreme Court Judges?

2 Likes

Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
StupidVoters:

Read below

I declined to comment on the ministerial list Buhari sent to the Senate for two reasons: I was deeply distraught by what I heard about the process that produced it and I wanted to confirm the info from trustworthy people who should know.

Four different, dependable, and independent sources who don’t know each other but who’re close two the corridors of power were eerily united in telling me that except for a few ministerial nominations (notably those of Adamu Adamu, Ali Isa Pantami, Mohammed Musa Bello, Raji Fashola whom Buhari himself personally penciled— and those that were conceded to Tinubu) every other post was literally auctioned off to the highest bidder.

One Jeddy Agba from Cross River State, a Diezani protégé who defected to APC to avoid EFCC scrutiny, was said to have given Abba Kyari up to N2.5 billion for his nomination. I was told that, at a point, the incredibly rapacious Abba Kyari, in fact, removed Musa Bello’s name from the list and sold the spot to someone else. Buhari somehow found out and recalled the list. Bello is the son of Buhari’s very close friend. That was what inspired his saying that he’d only appoint people he “personally” knew. Of course, as usual, he lied.

If people are required to pay hundreds of millions of naira as a precondition to be appointed ministers, it means they’re being invited to a corruption bazaar. They’ll have to raid and pillage the national treasury to recoup their “investment.” My sources said Buhari knows that Abba Kyari and his boss, Mamman Daura, auctioned off ministerial slots to the highest bidders, and he is at peace with it. This didn’t surprise me because Buhari is himself an unmitigated but carefully managed fraud.

Nevertheless, Nigeria had never descended to this low watermark of shamelessly undisguised fraud. One of my sources said, “The rottenness is unprecedented and no society or country can survive this level of fraud, crime, and sleaze.” This confirms what I’ve always said: that Nigeria can’t survive a Buhari second term. There’s no way it can.

Apart from intractable insecurity and mass deaths, Buhari’s second term is also shaping up to be an unprecedentedly raucous celebration of corruption, injustice, depravity, and debauchery. It’s going to get ugly, really ugly. Get ready!

Farooq Kperogi PhD.
Lol, I am not surprised though, Nigeria is dead and beyond redemption, case closed grin
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by anyimontana(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
LadySarah:

and ugly.
only those from abia will attest to that..me,inclusive
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by Yusman316(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
American President - Donald Trump explains his statement against Africans:

"If after 50 years of independence you have not built the necessary infrastructure for your people, are you humans?

"If you sit on gold, diamond, oil, manganese, uranium... and your people don't have food, are you humans?

"If to stay in power, you buy weapons from strangers to kill your own citizens, are you humans?

"If your only social project is to stay in power for life, are you being human?

"If you despise and shoot your own citizens like game, who will respect them?"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=680415358989513&id=679943882369994

"if you take all resources meant for development of your country for personal property are you humans?

" if you leave your country healthcare unattended and treat yourself abroad are you humans?

"Until your leaders think less of themselves and more about your people. You are not human but animal.

��Think about this and share.
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by Ugosample(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
StupidVoters:

Read below

Farooq Kperogi PhD.

this is shameful 1
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by Ugosample(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
gabicon:

The jagons we believe in this country is alarming, if u have 2.5b will buy a ministerial position or buy the supreme Court Judges?

do you know how much the minister's will make from their four years stay?

you will be amazed
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by Ugosample(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kinzzybubu:

Is this result ok for someone to use to study computer science and with a result of 191 in jamb

English language D7?

you have to write another jamb
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by Ugosample(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kinzzybubu:

Is this result ok for someone to use to study computer science and with a result of 191 in jamb

English language D7?

you have to write another waec
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by Ugosample(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
SuperS1Panther:
20 people are owing 2/3rd of Nigeria's budget!!!!!

you can imagine
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by chinedumoooo: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Misappropriation and mismanagement of funds from the state governor's and their likes should be thoroughly look into and also be punished if found culprit.
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by naijajobx: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by policysamuel(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kinzzybubu:

Just computer science ?
Or comp. Sci with Maths or Econs?

In short he/she is not fit
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by codedthingzzzzz: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts by investigator007: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herder Shot Dead In Ondo / Ebonyi Seeks Approval For $80m Islamic Bank Loan / 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.