Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cost Of Retinal Detachment Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of Retinal Detachment Surgery (675 Views)

Book For Retinal Detachment Repair / What Is The Cost Of Retina Detachment Surgery In Various Hospitals In Nigeria / What Is The Cost Of Retina Detachment Surgery In Various Hospitals In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Retinal Detachment Surgery by Richardswaga: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Good morning nairalanders. to our able orpthamologists and eye related medical practioners, i salute you all. my name is Okoh Richard, i suffered an injury to the face late last year. Later i discovered that my vision wasn't that good and i was having sudden flashes in the right eye. Now my vision is blurry and i can hardly see with it. I've been to a few clinic in maiduguri but hardly you'll find one with good facilities. The consultant at the university of maiduguri teaching hospital said i need to see a vitreo retinal doctor. Now I've relocated to lagos. please I'll like to know the cost of retinal detachment surgery and an affordable hospital that can carry out the procedure. Thank you and God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

12 Interesting Facts About The Nipple And How To Increase Nipple Size / Womb Detox Tea 09012174328 / Boil Like Growth Around Anus Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.