Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,976 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together (60782 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents / Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by wisdomeze(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
u run from that bastard, wizkid wella, if not by now you for DON be serious baby mamah with like 5children. kudos to the good choice u made, girl.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by dermmy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Four4Clien:
She's somebody's wife now. Stop tagging her as Wizkid's ex.

get your dream website for 5k. See my signature

How do you people build website for 5k, what's now your gain? Or is this advertising gimmick grin cause i'm a developer too.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by ayaside(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
For that boy's mind, he don achieve fame by marrying an olosho wey Wizkid don knack finish.

Congrats to them shaaah.
Nonsense talk.. Is she the first to receive knack.. Ur sis sef wey dey receive nko like she go marry the person. Dats if you get sis sef
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
What do you mean by picture together?
chudez0147:
If she and her Husband don't picture together, na she and which person husband you want mek we picture... Lazy youths
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Jalinco: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ayan yan, the thing wey Wizkid chop remain, na him this man dey pround about
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by femi4: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ajẹku wizkid
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by grandstar(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
StephenBB:
Can u bloggers have some respect for a married woman.

What d hell is "wizkid ex"

She's beautiful sha......

Let's be honest, that's how most people will know her. If not for Wizkid, who will know who she is? She'd not be frontpage today. Does she not have sister's or brother's? Why aren't bloggers writing about them?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Kaybex007(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=StephenBB post=80805071]Can u bloggers have some respect for a married woman.

I tire for these bloggers they just post anyhow in order to gain traffic. When she comes out and start suing them to court they will start running up and down. Let them not forget Olamide's quote which says "Freedom of speech dey I no go dull you, but freedom after speech, I can't assure you.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
UncleGist:
Beautiful Wizkid's ex girlfriend, Tania Omotaho shares lovely picture with her husband.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/mr-mrs-wizkids-ex-girlfriend-tania-omotayo-and-husband-pictured-together

Mr and Mrs Wizkid's Ex grin what a name grin
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by skukimania(f): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Babe wey get sense. Na disgraced baby mama she for be now wey Jada pullock don take over. kiss
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by zedman1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
mekuso89:
seriously wizkid Bleep up ooo chai
You don ever date fine girl before? I no know about her but most of them no get character ooo, chai.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Defenderalert(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Carry go beautiful couple. God bless your home

Despite Ubunja misediGAY love is happening. grin
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Her claim to fame is that she used to be Whizzie's tissue paper...
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by TemmyT002(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stop referring to Wizkid when you mention her na
The husband get patience o
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by omohlexy: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kellyjerry:
If them no mention wizkid Ex how you want take know the lady?
mentioning wizkid Ex will drow attention for people to view
Draw bro. Draw. What has English done to you? Enter class you say no. Now see your life? Take knock
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by hammerVJ: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
THE LOOK ON HER FACE SAYS IT ALL.

THAT USELESS BOY WANTED TO TURN ME TO BABY MAMA.... WIZARD, ABI NA LIZARD...
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Four4Clien:
She's somebody's wife now. Stop tagging her as Wizkid's ex.

get your dream website for 5k. See my signature
Poor journalism. Must she be tagged to WIZKID? That is not fair.
Respect her husband.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by betterpikinn: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
StephenBB:

That's what's gave her attention and popularity so DEAL WITH IT!
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Temmy6236: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hustle oo, so that they will still use your name to address your married ex.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by belladonna18: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
For that boy's mind, he don achieve fame by marrying an olosho wey Wizkid don knack finish.

Congrats to them shaaah.
was your mum a virgin when your dad met her?even if she was,someone will surely be the first to sleep with someone one day...nawa
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by belladonna18: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=Kaybex007 post=80810036][/quote]if the op doesn't tag her "wizkid's ex" how would you know who the hell she is.not everybody recognizes her
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Kaybex007(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
belladonna18:
if the op doesn't tag her "wizkid's ex" how would you know who the hell she is.not everybody recognizes her

You are misunderstanding and misinterpreting my comment. Addressing her as Mrs. Wizkid was wrong, she was never wizkid wife, she was just a girlfriend. She should be addressed as her name and current surname. Mrs. Wizkid means she is currently married to Wizkid, and the husband's name is not wizkid, at least he's gonna have a name. The right way to put it is Wizkid Ex girlfriend and followed by her name. I think it is high time we all start speaking our language which we understand rather than another man's language which we know just little about.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Exodora: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=OgbanjeProphet post=80807345]For that boy's mind, he don achieve fame by marrying an olosho wey Wizkid don knack finish.

Congrats to them shaaah. [/quote

You will soon marry your own Olosho after all every woman is an Olosho so is every man a Thief.
When you give birth to a girl she is an Olosho and if is a boy he is a thief. Nonsense waiting for you come and beat me if I no break your head make I know waiting cause am.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by KenModi(m): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:

Congrats to them shaaah.

...and somebody dey knack your future wife right now! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Bintuenyo: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Which one is Mr & Mrs Wizkid ex again?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Pusherttt: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Las Las u see dis life , there is actually a man for every woman n a woman for every man.....see as d man resemble frog but still dis fine girl still fall for him....chai!!!!!!
Re: Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together by Cityguy: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
StephenBB:

I don't know for these stupid people. Tania has been mentioned in blogs long enough for people to know who she is without tagging her 'ex'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) / DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.