Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? (424 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by glamay(f): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pls what course can someone study in the university with this waec result?

Data processing C4
CRS. C6
Economics C4
Government D7
Literature E8
Civic C6
English. B3
Maths B2
Agric A1
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
What course did you intend studying before now?
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Firstly, the answer you seek depends on the school of your choice. Therefore, my answer is based on Obafemi Awolowo University which is my Alma mater. Also, I'll only speak for my faculty.

Secondly, You can study any course in social sciences except geography. You need geography before you can study geography.

Social sciences courses include: sociology, anthropology, economics, psychology and political science.

Lastly, try to consult an authentic brochure.
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What course did you intend studying before now?

This your moniker is no good for minors to see.
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
GISpro:

This your moniker is no good for minors to see.
Are you a minor?
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Are you a minor?

I'm not but there are many of them on nairaland. It might be a good idea for you to restrict this moniker to romance section. You can easily create another moniker for other sections.

Just my opinion.
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
GISpro:

I'm not but there are many of them on nairaland. It might be a good idea for you to restrict this moniker to romance section. You can easily create another moniker for other sections.

Just my opinion.
SHM. What's a minor doing on Nairaland when the whole place is filled with adult content? That minor is on his/her own 'cause I care less.
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
SHM. What's a minor doing on Nairaland when the whole place is filled with adult content? That minor is on his/her own 'cause I care less.

I see.
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by mrphysics(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
glamay:
Pls what course can someone study in the university with this waec result?

Data processing C4
CRS. C6
Economics C4
Government D7
Literature E8
Civic C6
English. B3
Maths B2
Agric A1
Your course of choice bro. Try to do well in PUME and give it your best shot during your undergraduate days
Re: What Course Can Someone Study In The University With This Result? by Daisypea(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
You can take any course in art, but still it depends on the school u choose, because these days, your choice of course is not what you end up studying.

(1) (Reply)

Top JAMB Tutorials In Benin City / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? Reply With Prove! / Part Time Job For Teachers. Pays Up To 50k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.