Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Big Brother Khafi - Celibacy Promoter Turned Sex Addict - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Khafi - Celibacy Promoter Turned Sex Addict (1899 Views)

Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Celibacy / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Khafi - Celibacy Promoter Turned Sex Addict by KingSBB: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Big brother Khafi Kareem who was a former celibacy promoter according to videos seen on her Instagram page has suddenly turned into a sex addict on TV.

Several accusing videos submerged on the internet where Khafi was seen with Gedoni another big brother housemate in compromising positions, which many believe to be sex positions. Gedoni also confirmed it in a conversation with fellow big brother housemate Frodd and Ike where he confirmed that Khafi is a sex addict and always disturbs him for sex. He even went ahead to say that sometimes he has to eat Kiwi so she won’t disturb him because Khafi is allergic to it.

In a youtube video dated 22 September 2017 Khafi was seen with an acquitance talking about celibacy and giving non-religious reasons for saving sex for marriage. And she has also made a couple of post promoting celibacy and sexual abstinence.

It seems Khafi doesn’t exactly practice what she preaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR_Q5auehJk
Re: Big Brother Khafi - Celibacy Promoter Turned Sex Addict by meobizy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
As people grow they get wiser and hopefully more liberal. As at two years ago she was a stupid twenty eight year old. She found the right one while in the house and is giving it to him every day. Me sef need to find mine, conji wan wound me here.
Re: Big Brother Khafi - Celibacy Promoter Turned Sex Addict by Defenderalert(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:
As people grow they get wiser and hopefully more liberal. As at two years ago she was a stupid twenty eight year old. She found the right one while in the house and is giving it to him every day. Me sef need to find mine, conji wan wound me here.

Who is that right one? Gedoni who is gossipping about her and calling her a sex addict whom he has to wade off by eating kiwi which she is allergic to in order to avoid her demands for sex? Think again bro. Gedoni will dump her like hot potato. He is more into Diane.

Truth is Khafi is fake AF.
Re: Big Brother Khafi - Celibacy Promoter Turned Sex Addict by meobizy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Defenderalert:

Who is that right one? Gedoni who is gossipping about her and calling her a sex addict whom he has to wade off by eating kiwi which she is allergic to in order to avoid her demands for sex? Think again bro. Gedoni will dump her like hot potato. He is more into Diane.

Truth is Khafi is fake AF.
Diane no dey look that guy side and both of them have different lifestyles. He is the type who waits for women meanwhile after Nelson played with her heart Diane won’t try to approach another man in the house. How Khafi go allow person wey never pass JAMB collect her man in the first place? It is not possible.
Re: Big Brother Khafi - Celibacy Promoter Turned Sex Addict by Defenderalert(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:

Diane no dey look that guy side and both of them have different lifestyles. He is the type who waits for women meanwhile after Nelson played with her heart Diane won’t try to approach another man in the house. How Khafi go allow person wey never pass JAMB collect her man in the first place? It is not possible.

Which University did Khaffi attend and by my knowledge Diane is a graduate of a foreign University. Khaffi is being played. Her insecurity with Gedoni is irritating.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Rocks Ankle Length Dreadlocks / VP Osinbajo Daughter React After Aston University In UK Recognize & Honoured Her / “I Am Being Punished Because Of Linda Ikeji, She Is Not My Friend”- Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.