Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) (42170 Views)

Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Celibacy / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers In Style (Pix) / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Priscy01(f): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has celebrated two years of being celibate, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old shared a picture of herself on Instagram on Thursday.

She said her life has taken a new turn since she began her celibacy journey.

“Since I went back to being a Virgin, my life has indeed taken a new turn. 2 years Celibacy no be Beans. I am so happy,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSHcfCJyYK/?igshid=nd120t1zpbbz

Uche was engaged to football agent, Apo Arthur in 2013.

Their union crashed after a few months due to “irreconcilable differences”.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by overdrive(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
How can I confirm this news

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by jenny005: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
overdrive:
By searching goggle

7 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Because you stopped having sex doesn't make you a virgin angry when will nolloywood actresses start having senses? all these rubbish post all in a bid to trend You simply became celibate because you went for a treatment Una think say I no know una again undecided story

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by We4all: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Her real age: 34 years + 10 years + another 5 years=let me mind my business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by meobizy(f): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Her ‘love machine’ must really suffer. I bet the thing is working overtime.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
just only two years of abstaining from sex u think u are pure.. abeg madam staying single, since no one to service Ur engine u do it by yourself
you think we won't know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Tundethomson: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ffff
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by thelinguist: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
So we should clap for you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Enudapan: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Someone like me won't believe this shit
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by TheWalkingMind: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
And she's a mother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Aunty is crying for help.. 2 years she never Bleep.. grin grin he no easy.. she needs help

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Kabir5643(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
So she didn't masturbate?

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
For only two years, what of people that have stayed more than 4 years without sex and masturbation?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Mtchew
Armed robber, she dey advertise herself..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Itannooluwa(f): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
irrelevant post!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by stillmaticOG(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Evening news paper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Waooooh good
God commanded us to keep our body Holy, it's His temple.
God's Grace to every single men and ladies following this commandment in Jesus name.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
She tried handling ovulation period. wink
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by beautyhd: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yes ooo

You go girl
It's called secondary virgin or revirginization

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Administration1: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
now how is this news?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by dumahi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cool.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by BigSarah(f): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
She’s 34 and a single mother...you ain’t post to come out with this lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by greatness77: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
overdrive:
hahaha this picture always got me rolling on d floor grin
overdrive:
hahaha this picture always got me rolling on d floor
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has celebrated two years of being celibate, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old shared a picture of herself on Instagram on Thursday.

She said her life has taken a new turn since she began her celibacy journey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSHcfCJyYK/?igshid=nd120t1zpbbz

Uche was engaged to football agent, Apo Arthur in 2013.

Their union crashed after a few months due to “irreconcilable differences”.

She doesn't need to say it...it shows!
Celibacy looks very good on her. ✨✨✨

There are numerous blessings attached with pleasing God, perfect peace of mind, body and soul is one of them, and nothing and no one can give you that.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by meliziz12(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Akuko if chagbi� no be only celibacy. Celibacy is only a word it doesn't exist in any other form.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Senseless post and ingredient just like their movies.

I remembered does days when you watch nollywood movies, like ISAKABA, NWA TEACHER and the rest..... You keep on watching till the cassette rope cut.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Jack005(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Edobabe20:
Because you stopped having sex doesn't make you a virgin angry when will nolloywood actresses start having senses? all these rubbish post all in a bid to trend You simply became celibate because you went for a treatment Una think say I no know una again undecided story
Sweetheart come let's make this money together.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
overdrive:

Approach her on the street and demand for a personal examination...mtchewww!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) / Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.