Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

9 Reasons You Should Buy The Phantom 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 Reasons You Should Buy The Phantom 9 (693 Views)

Pictures From Tecno Phantom 9 Launch In Lagos / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons You Should Buy The Phantom 9 by Sergioaguero: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
If you aren’t already amazed by Africa’s most preferred smartphone brand, TECNO. Then you most certainly will be when you check out the stunning new Phantom 9. The Phantom series has always featured the heights of TECNO’s competence, and the Phantom 9 is truly packed with jaw-dropping features.

Looking for a smartphone that answers to all your needs, in Power, Camera, Memory, and Performance? Here are the reasons you should look no further than Phantom 9. Read full post via source link below:

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/9-reasons-you-should-buy-the-phantom-9/
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Buy The Phantom 9 by Enoch07: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
so I should do away with my spark 2 now abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Buy The Phantom 9 by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enoch07:
so I should do away with my spark 2 now abi

If you have the money why not
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Buy The Phantom 9 by skywalker240(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
I wont waste my money on a Tecno flagship.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Buy The Phantom 9 by drjprince: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

If you have the money why not
undecided upgrading from bad to worse abi grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Side Of Mobile Apps / 2.5 Weeks Old Ulefone Mix 4gb Ram, 64gb From For Sale / 5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.