Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? (2036 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife / Ifeanyi Uba Files A Motion To See Nnamdi Kanu In Detention After Igbo Youths Sto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Whiteangel1234: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin
Shia rapidly suspend Protest what is happening we are Planning More Revolution Protest grin

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by helinues: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Must you guys chest beat to everything?

Hian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Whiteangel1234: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Donald95(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
helinues:
Must you guys chest beat to everything?

Hian!

Must you be pained over an Igbo post? Is it your phone? Is your data? where you forced to open and read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stop dragging igbos into this Shia nonsense, it none of our business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by selemempe: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin
Shia rapidly suspend Protest what is happening we are Planning More Revolution Protest grin
nothing concerns igbos with terrorists...be them shia or sunni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Tumbulum: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Godons1:

Your people are Ass licking their Northern masters Assess, you are here spewing trash. Igbo's belong to us, we own them.

Your loyalty to us won't earn you Biafra, but we will increase the numbers of the Political office holders from the East. grin grin As it stand today, the highest Political office holder from the East is the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives. grin grin
take your politics but Igbo people remain the most blessed ethnic group.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
i though u guys say it wasnt igbos that protested.
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by YorubaHero12: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tumbulum:

Blessed in drug pushing and chestbeating??
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Godons1: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tumbulum:

You can praise yourself as much as you want. But the facts still remains that, we own y'all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Whiteangel1234: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin Afonja ooh

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Tumbulum: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Godons1:

You can praise yourself as much as you want. But the facts still remains that, we own y'all.
really? How many acres of land do you or your father or the northeners own in anambra?
Go and check abuja,kano,Lagos and other cities and check the number of lands and buildings owned by Igbo's and then we would know who really own Nigeria.
Not by almajiri politics, what have you achieved with your life? Outside Nigeria where else do you northerners succeed? Go check facts and figures and see many Igbo's doing great in the international scene

1 Like

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Tumbulum: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Blessed in drug pushing and chestbeating??
not so. We are blessed in business sports entertainment science technology and all other areas of endeavor but you northerners are only after qiuta system before you cab amount to anything.
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by YorubaHero12: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tumbulum:
not so. We are blessed in business sports entertainment science technology and all other areas of endeavor but you northerners are only after qiuta system before you cab amount to anything.
I’m from the superior Yoruba tribe. The leading light of the nation and also the brain box and developmental hub of Nigeria.

Go back and retract your statement where you said the Igbos are the best tribe in nigeria before 3 market days, or else I will show you pepper.
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Gandollar(f): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
What sort stupid thread is this? The propaganda video has already been debunked. Yoruba mooslims and their fulani counterparts should try something else.
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Tumbulum: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I’m from the superior Yoruba tribe. The leading light of the nation and also the brain box and developmental hub of Nigeria.

Go back and retract your statement where you said the Igbos are the best tribe in nigeria before 3 market days, or else I will show you pepper.
we are the best ethnic group not only Nigeria but the whole of Africa. The facts and figures are there for us to use and check it out.
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by YorubaHero12: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tumbulum:
we are the best ethnic group not only Nigeria but the whole of Africa. The facts and figures are there for us to use and check it out.
What are the facts and figures? Can you please name two for me?

Tell me the area or metrics which made your region collectively the best in Nigeria either by intellectual prowress or regional development.

Let us discuss
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lying Mohammed is working

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Bighead9: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tumbulum:
really? How many acres of land do you or your father or the northeners own in anambra?
[s]Go and check abuja,kano,Lagos and other cities and check the number of lands and buildings owned by Igbo's[/s] and then we would know who really own Nigeria.
Not by almajiri politics, what have you achieved with your life? Outside Nigeria where else do you northerners succeed? Go check facts and figures and see many Igbo's doing great in the international scene

Keep decieving yourselves with this. Igbo's own only microscopic few houses in the North. For the fact that we welcome none Northerners in the North doesn't mean we sell our houses and lands to them.

In the whole of Kano for instance, Igbo's along side other none Northerners, only have their houses concentrated within Sabon Gari area. No Igbo man will ever own a house in a Northern dominated areas. This same thing implies to other Northern Cities.

99% of the Igbo's in the North are tenants there, as only few Igbo's own Houses in the North. So keep decieving yourselves with your lies. The fact still remain that, we own y'all.

As for the Northerners not investing in Anambara, who will invest in a none profitable and insecured environment? Even the Igbo's are running away from the East. Besides, the entire East is not up to half the size of a state in the North. grin grin

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by tigerclaws: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

Keep decieving yourselves with this. Igbo's own only microscopic few houses in the North. For the fact that we welcome none Northerners in the North doesn't mean we sell our houses and lands to them.

In the whole of Kano for instance, Igbo's along side other none Northerners, only have their houses concentrated within Sabon Gari area. No Igbo man will ever own a house in a Northern dominated areas. This same thing implies to other Northern Cities.

99% of the Igbo's in the North are tenants there, as only few Igbo's own Houses in the North. So keep decieving yourselves with your lies. The fact still remain that, we own y'all.

As for the Northerners not investing in Anambara, who will invest in a none profitable and insecured environment? Even the Igbo's are running away from the East. Besides, the entire East is not up to half the size of a state in the North. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bighead9:

99% of the Igbo's in the North are tenants there, as only few Igbo's own Houses in the North.
El-Rufai will not agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by chiboyjohn: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just imagine an igbo man lock up his business to go and protest for hausa Muslim, is that possible ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
We moronic iwofas will do anything possibly to discourage ibos from leaving this country grin
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Bighead9: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2019
immhotep:

El-Rufai will not agree with you.

You see where you are decieving yourselves? This is the reason why I say, we own y'all. The North knows how you think, so we decide to tell you what you want to here. So that, your ego will be boosted. While we continue to milk the resources of this Country dry. Besides, El Rufai is a Politician who has the ambition of ruling this Country, so he says things that will make the South like him.

Let me burst your bubbles. Do you know that the 80% of this Country's Budget is used to pay salaries of Federal Civil servants. 80% of the Federal Civil Servants are from North. The most juicy ministries and Parastertals like NNPC, Customs, FIRS, NTA, DSS, EFCC, Judiciary, PENCOM, NIMASA, CBN, NPA e.t.c over 90% of their Staffs are from North.

Over 80% of the Federal Contractors are also from North. Over 70% of every Capital budget in Nigeria, is meant for projects in the North. What all this mean is that, from every budget in this Country, about 80% of it is spent on the Northerners. This means that, from 8.83 Trillion 2019 budget, about 6 Trillion is going into Northerners pockets. grin grin

We know fully well that, the major source of Nigeria's budgetary funds is from the selling of Crude Oil from the Niger Delta. The North needs to make statements that will make the South feel like we are suffering or something. Not knowing that, over 80% of Niger Delta's Oil money goes to the pockets of Northerners.

Do you know that majority owners of Niger Delta's Oil Wells are Northerners? I admit we have poor people in the North and that is not imuned to the North alone. Every Region has it's share of poor people. You are undermining the wealth of Northerners, I just dey laugh you.

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Bighead9:

You see where you are decieving yourselves? This is the reason why I say, we own y'all. The North knows how you think, so we decide to tell you what you want to here. So that, your ego will be boosted. While we continue to milk the resources of this Country dry.

Let me burst your bubbles. Do you know that the 80% of this Country's Budget is used to pay salaries of Federal Civil servants. 80% of the Federal Civil Servants are from North. The most juicy ministries and Parastertals like NNPC, Customs, FIRS, NTA, DSS, EFCC, Judiciary, PENCOM, NIMASA, CBN, NPA e.t.c over 90% of their Staffs are from North.

Over 80% of the Federal Contractors are also from North. Over 70% of every Capital budget in Nigeria, is meant for projects in the North. What all this mean is that, from every budget in this Country, about 80% of it is spent on the Northerners. This means that, from 8.83 Trillion 2019 budget, about 6 Trillion is going into Northerners pockets. grin grin

We know fully well that, the major source of Nigeria's budgetary funds is from the selling of Crude Oil from the Niger Delta. The North needs to make statements that will make the South feel like we are suffering or something. Not knowing that, over 80% of Niger Delta's Oil money goes to the pockets of Northerners.

Do you know that majority owners of Niger Delta's Oil Wells are Northerners? I admit we have poor people in the North and that is not imuned to the North alone. Every Region has it's share of poor people. You are undermining the wealth of Northerners, I just dey laugh you.
I am sure you are writing from a refugee camp, after being chased away by Boko haram.

Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by tigerclaws: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

You see where you are decieving yourselves? This is the reason why I say, we own y'all. The North knows how you think, so we decide to tell you what you want to here. So that, your ego will be boosted. While we continue to milk the resources of this Country dry. Besides, El Rufai is a Politician who has the ambition of ruling this Country, so he says things that will make the South like him.

[/s]
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Bighead9:

Unfortunately, you are right.

You people are greedy bastards, continue to post things like this so that some foolish Southerners will have sense by force
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Bighead9: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2019
immhotep:

I am sure you are writing from a refugee camp, after being chased away by Boko haram.

Receive sense.

Just dey chest beat dey go. Na una get the whole North.

Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Bighead9:

How was the daily ration of akamu at the IDP camp today ? grin grin
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by tigerclaws: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

[/s]
Re: Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? by Bighead9: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
immhotep:

How was the daily ration of akamu at the IDP camp today ? grin grin

E pain am well. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Accused Of Attending World Economic Forum In SA At This Time / Letter Seeking To Eliminate Muslims In Ondo State Sent To Akeredolu - MURIC / Where Is Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.