Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ (43175 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
DrMuzungu:

Drugs? So fvcking what? It was his choice to take drugs. Not mine, not of that girl either. Cut him piece by piece with a fingernail clipper.
Yes, i Agree. i was responding to the Guy who was claiming that the man is possesed by some spirits. spirits that had been casted away.
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by DrMuzungu(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, i Agree. i was responding to the Guy who was claiming that the man is possesed by some spirits. spirits that had been casted away.

Hey, sorry, my anger was not aimed at you but at that humanoid who calls him a father.
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by MOVIC6: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
gypsey:
Bullshiit!! Did you not read were it stated that the man was on drugs.. sad
And you are talking about spirits? Are spirits from which country, are spirits male or females? What kinda Beer do spirits drink? smiley

Google is your best friend
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by TriggahMan(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ungrateful son of a bastard who has no regards for life.

Useless man with no conscience
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by ajayiopy: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
GistAlert:
An eight-year-old girl now lies critically ill in hospital in the Adamawa State capital, Yola, after her father cut into her throat with a kitchen knife.

The father who is believed to be suffering a psychological problem after a long time of drug abuse said upon being asked by neighbours why he turned against his daughter, that he just felt like doing it.

The story broke Wednesday afternoon when one of the people at the Yola town neighbourhood where the incident took place, complained on her Facebook page that they took the girl to the hospital and they were having difficulty in getting a doctor to attend to her.

Our correspondent who was one of the newsmen who mobilised to the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Yola, however, found that the girl had already been stabilised and admitted at the emergency unit of the hospital.

On interaction with neighbours, our correspondent gathered that the father acquired some wealth from cattle trading and even went for the Muslim pilgrimage last year, but that he started taking drugs at some point, as a result of which his mental balance and business fortunes declined rapidly.

“His wife became really worried when the man began to threaten that he would slaughter members of the family one by one,” one of the neighbours, Maryam Umar, said, adding that the man’s wife, Fadimatu, responded by taking all the kitchen knives away.

She could not say where the man, Seidu Dan Iya, got the knife with which he sliced the throat of his daughter who now lies between life and death.

The doctor who attended to little Zarau Seidu, Elkannah Patrick, said the girl has a 50-50 chance of survival.

The ENT doctor told newsmen that he had cleaned up the site of the cut and would now source the right tool for a more comprehensive surgery, and reiterated that the girl had half a chance to live.

“We cannot determine yet if there is infection. We hope there is none because infection will seriously imperil her chances of survival,” he said.

The Head of Clinical Services of the FMC, Yola, Dr Yerima Suleiman Yusuf, said the hospital would treat little Zarau free of charge.

He said, “We have a Paupers’ Fund from which we will treat this patient because we realize that the mother is not ready and the father is a psychiatric case.”

The man is currently with the police, giving the Adamawa State Police Command the second psychiatric case in less than two weeks following the case in Mubi last week of a man who killed his wife and reported that he thought he was fighting a stranger.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-slices-daughters-throat-says-i-just-feel-like-doing-it

DRUG IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by abbey621(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who is more to blame here? The mentally ill man or the people who knew he was mentally ill and still watched as he lived with others? The failure of a government with no low cost treatment options for the poor and mentally ill? Very unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by Rexnegro(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
indeed end time is near
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by Mummymahdi(f): 5:28am On Aug 01, 2019
winzy:
"Fear the north"

Fear the south,east and west where one fly into naija and will die the next day. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by Unrated900(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Even if the chance of survival for the girl is 80:20

Our doctors will say 50/50

They never like hard job

Only good in treating malaria and typhoid
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2019
MOVIC6:

Google is your best friend
More bullshiit! sad
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by MOVIC6: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2019
gypsey:
More bullshiit! sad

From you
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
MOVIC6:

From you
You sure do have a lot of time to waste, Don't you? grin grin
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by MOVIC6: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
gypsey:
You sure do have a lot of time to waste, Don't you? grin grin

Oya disappear
Re: Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ by Benbethy(f): 12:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Why can't people control their temper? You feel like killing your own child. It's crazy. Why? That you are temperamental doesn't mean you should be unreasonable. Pls doctor help save the life of the child pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) / We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.