Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player (54420 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by bjbjbj: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yes oo
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by NCBMEDIA: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
True Love: Regina daniels message to husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPVf8NBHJHo
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by papyskinsy: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
is davido done with NYSC?
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
...nice photo...
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by emmnprince(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tallest! He is literally a human iroko.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by missCAPS: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
A rare picture of me looking at my bills rn
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by Keshe50: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
MyGeneration:
Why is it that anytime davido goes abroad he likes acting local.

Senegal is now abroad abi
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by Nostradamus: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:
5’6 vs 7’7. Ok. The guy is tall but I’m surprised he’s the tallest in the NBA. I thought the organization has seen taller men.
how did you know Davido is 5'6?
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by benpuzzy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
This guy no go dey use stick pluck Mangoe fruits.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by meobizy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nostradamus:
how did you know Davido is 5'6?
We all know he isn’t 5’8 and I know he is 5’5 or a little taller. At most he’ll stand a little over 5’6 or just about the height.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
einsteine:

The tallest NBA player ever, Manute Bol is 7' 8. Anybody taller would be someone suffering from thyroid disorder and won't be able to play sports.
Not necessarily. Robert Wadlow is the tallest recorded human who stood at 8’4. There are many pictures of him standing upright and he looked proportional despite suffering from gigantism. He played sports in his younger years, basketball specifically.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by meobizy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kennydoc:

So 231cm isn't tall enough to you?
There’s no point responding to this comment.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
FakeHamdan101:

Dude is tall but no where near 7'7
Google says he is. He doesn’t live in Nigeria where people just throw a random height. The oyibo man created the height scale after all.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by shaklisco(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sellfish:
It is well smiley

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
60k?
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by Sellfish(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
shaklisco:
60k?

WhatsApp for negotiations

Number is in the thread I created putting the laptop on sale smiley
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by einsteine(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:

Not necessarily. Robert Wadlow is the tallest recorded human who stood at 8’4. There are many pictures of him standing upright and he looked proportional despite suffering from gigantism. He played sports in his younger years, basketball specifically.

That's like saying I play football when I was younger because I played some monkey post games. People who suffer from gigantism are unlikely to be able to compete fully enough to make it into professional basketball. It's not just about being tall. You also need to have strength, endurance, explosiveness, and other athletic attributes which are difficult for those suffering from gigantism
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by meobizy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
einsteine:

That's like saying I play football when I was younger because I played some monkey post games. People who suffer from gigantism are unlikely to be able to compete fully enough to make it into professional basketball. It's not just about being tall. You also need to have strength, endurance, explosiveness, and other athletic attributes which are difficult for those suffering from gigantism
The Great Khali? Andre the Giant? The Big Show? Giant Gonzalez? Big foot Sylva? Andre Valuev?
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by einsteine(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:

The Great Khali? Andre the Giant? The Big Show? Giant Gonzalez? Big foot Sylva? Andre Valuev?

Every single person on your list is less than 7' 5.

I am talking about those 8 footers that are obviously suffering from some excess growth hormone condition. Andre the Giant and Great Khali both suffer gigantism but not as severe as those who grow past 8 feet.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by Magicleg1: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Davido and goliath
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by meobizy(f): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
einsteine:

Every single person on your list is less than 7' 5.
...but suffering from acromegaly and still successful in their respective sports.

I am talking about those 8 footers that are obviously suffering from some excess growth hormone condition. Andre the Giant and Great Khali both suffer gigantism but not as severe as those who grow past 8 feet.
Only a handful of men are recorded at eight feet and above. Wadlow is the only one to my knowledge who played sports but not professionally.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by DSHADOWWALKER: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2019
meobizy:

Wadlow was 8ft 11in
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by meobizy(f): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Wadlow was 8ft 11in
Imagine that: nine feet.
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by francisduru: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2019
When you say.... "Dele na my boy"
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by Charlesog81(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Omo Baba Olowo, Davido was spotted with the tallest NBA Player, Tacko Fall.

Tacko Fall wasn’t selected in the 2019 NBA Draft, but he plays with the Boston Celtics.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/caption-this-photo-of-davido-with-nba-tallest-player-tacko-fall/
����� short boss
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by NACE13: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
ZikZikZik:
A girl once told me the disadvantage of being very tall is that, going doggy style is a huge difficulty when straffing lipsrsealed

Hahahaha! Very true grin. Sometimes you have to place about 2 pillows on the bed for her to kneel on

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by Blackicegold(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
TACKO:Chima is tight

DAVIDO: guy u say wetin. shocked
Re: Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player by opebiboy: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Longevity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.