Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video (34020 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by ebukajay184: 8:08am On Apr 29

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by illicit(m): 8:17am On Apr 29
BigWiz starboy 4 life

🕶️

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Sirmwill: 8:27am On Apr 29
Nonsense things

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Risingblue008(m): 8:56am On Apr 29
This wizzy of a guy dey sabi JEALOUS SECRETLY EHH
Na slow poison

Something wey don pass still carry for mind mock person

Hes jealous of davido

I no be 9ja music lover incase u wan quote rubbish for ur head

I see him as unfriendly person

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by superCleanworks(m): 8:56am On Apr 29
Very informative

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Offpoint1: 8:56am On Apr 29
That's not mocking, that was just meme wizkid used to express himself.

If you don't want to be meme on my phone, use your sense on the internet...else I go use you as meme.

173 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Akeem79(m): 8:57am On Apr 29
This guy don join Portable in Whatsapp Group cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by michaellovaldo(m): 8:57am On Apr 29
I just say make I open twitter still with my sleepy eyes, as I see these sets of tweets, my eyes just clear! grin

Don't forget to check out my siggy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Only1OGBaby: 8:57am On Apr 29

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by AJSfan: 8:57am On Apr 29
Even David go know say he dey catch cruise. Na fans wey never see food chop go carry the matter for head

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by GanagiBitrus: 8:57am On Apr 29
Wizkid no try at all, but then Davido really fall many people hands sha.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Ikembeku: 8:58am On Apr 29
How can I hate bola Ahmed and love Peter obi?

How can I then love Wizkid more than davido who openly supports obi?

Omo I no dey understand somethings again o

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Only1OGBaby: 8:58am On Apr 29
This one done sweet me too much
Only1OGBaby:
only one biggest bird

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by 175(m): 8:58am On Apr 29
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by EndyEdesonNews(m): 8:58am On Apr 29
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by WebSurfer(m): 8:59am On Apr 29
as a man have self control

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Solofresh2: 8:59am On Apr 29
Lol davido dey simp with him money
Anyways, happy birthday to me

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Kaxmytex(m): 8:59am On Apr 29

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Agbadocassava: 8:59am On Apr 29
Wizkid is high on Oshogbo weed dis morning

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by thrillionaire(m): 9:00am On Apr 29
Lol but I thought they said wizkid doesn't like drama and always minds his bidness grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by UselessBuharist: 9:02am On Apr 29
Small man, face front. Not sure Wizkid would do that though

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Matheusmartin: 9:02am On Apr 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Khyrvxjzy: 9:03am On Apr 29
wiz dis one is bad oooo

forget joke

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Basicend: 9:03am On Apr 29
Risingblue008:
This wizzy of a guy dey sabi JEALOUS SECRETLY EHH
Na slow poison

Something wey don pass still carry for mind mock person

Hes jealous of davido

I no be 9ja music lover incase u wan quote rubbish for ur head

I see him as unfriendly person
cc
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by jeromestarks: 9:04am On Apr 29
superCleanworks:
Very informative
I know what you're trying to do.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:04am On Apr 29
Its normal, they're going to have serious beef after that they'll do a collabo

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by illuminutty: 9:04am On Apr 29
30BG about to sweat again.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by Okhuadams(m): 9:04am On Apr 29
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3p655s-Se0?si=zq_tOj9olwKKeFwS
fans wahala again while the two of them will be laughing at their stupidity and foolishness . Is not a hidden fact that both are friends illiterate fans take it upon themselves to cause imaginary beef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:05am On Apr 29
So?
Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by superCleanworks(m): 9:05am On Apr 29
jeromestarks:

I know what you're trying to do.

Your name must be NOAH the KNOWER

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:05am On Apr 29
Truly, money can't get you anything you want.
Imagine Davido begging and pleading for tohtoh 😒😏

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market / 6 Nigerian Big Boys Making Our Youths Do Anything For Money — (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.