Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree (696 Views)

NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 / Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree by Engrwill: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2010
60-yr-old enrols in JSS 1 in ZamfaraDetermined to have a degree, a 60-year-old man, Mallam Musa Kotorkoshi, has enrolled in Government Day Secondary School, Kotorkoshi, in Bungudu Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

He was discovered recently when the state Commissioner for Education, Alhaji Ibrahim Danmaliki, visited the school on official duty.

When the commissioner asked the school principal to identify the man, the principal told the visiting commissioner that he was a JSS 1 student. A bewildered Danmaliki asked Mallam Musa to come forward and asked him why he was in school.

Mallam Musa told the commissioner that he had the desire to have Western education and he was determined to ensure that he studied up to the university level.

The 60-year-old student added that despite having two children in the university and five others in both junior and senior secondary schools, he was not bordered.

While speaking with newsmen, the commissioner said the state government would sponsor the 60-year-old up to the university level.

He stressed that the state government was delighted to see a man of 60, who was determined to acquire Western education, pointing out that it would do everything humanly possible to assist Mallam Musa.
Re: My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
hehehe

nice one Grandpa
keep it up

but no peep into another person answer sheet during exams oh
Re: My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree by Engrwill: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
i go tell am
Re: My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree by MutantX(f): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2010
incredible
Re: My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2010
WoW. 6yrs+4yrs in university= 10 yrs+ 1yr Nysc=11yrs+60=71Yrs. Guiness book of hausa record
Re: My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree by MutantX(f): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
;d
Re: My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
toba:

WoW. 6yrs+4yrs in university= 10 yrs+ 1yr Nysc=11yrs+60=71Yrs. Guiness book of hausa record
HE DEFINTELY WON'T GO THE PROGRAM COS HE IS ABOVE 30,
Re: My Granda 60-yr-old Enrols In Jss 1 In Zamfara,determined To Have A Degree by MutantX(f): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2010
u made a point there

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Info On The Admission List For H.n.d Fed Poly Ado Ekiti / Post Graduate Sch, Uni Abuja-urgent! / Dissertation Ideas For Msc Investment And Forecasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.