Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Woman Forces Her Boyfriend's Side-chic To Eat Faeces - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Forces Her Boyfriend's Side-chic To Eat Faeces (397 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: African Girls Go To Dubai, Qatar To Eat Faeces To Earn Money / Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery / Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Forces Her Boyfriend's Side-chic To Eat Faeces by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
A South African woman is currently under investigation after she forced her boyfriend's side-chic to eat faeces in Cape Town.

The 27-year-old victim was seen in the video being forced to eat the faeces while her abuser hurled insults at her. 

"Eat. I will show you what I do with (cheaters). That is not my k*k, it is my dog's k*k. You are not going to get nausea and vomit here, can you see my place is clean?," she is told.

The victim, who moans and struggles to stomach the contents, is then told:

"Swallow, you are taking too long, take another piece. Take another piece, you can choose which one you want - soft, hard, mushy or anything," the woman is heard saying.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
https://lailasnews.com/woman-forces-her-boyfriends-side-chic-to-eat-faeces-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Woman Forces Her Boyfriend's Side-chic To Eat Faeces by Hamilton1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hmmm dis 1 Strong ooo, Olaniyi Savages Handwork

Re: Woman Forces Her Boyfriend's Side-chic To Eat Faeces by gaby(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jesuuuu

If na me be the guy I go run go Siberia o because this kind babe get better plan.

The guy go don chop him own shiiit tire lick plate...

Grosss
Re: Woman Forces Her Boyfriend's Side-chic To Eat Faeces by czarina(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
She couldn't just share. Selfish woman.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Sowore House Invaded By The DSS / 16-year-old Boy Accused Of Raping 3-year-old Girl / 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.