Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend (396 Views)

Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / 22 Years Old Commit Suicide In Lagos / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Betternews: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
UGHELLI – A 14-year-old Senior Secondary School 1 of Kess College, in the Ekredjebor area of Ughelli headquarters of Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, on Wednesday, committed suicide over a failed relationship with her boyfriend.

It was gathered that deceased simply identified as Favour, was home alone when she carried out the act and was said to have left a suicide note at the scene of the incident stating reasons for her action.

Her lifeless body was discovered by one of her friends who had visited her to assist her (friend) in making her hair.

Giving details of the incident, a source in the area disclosed that the victim, who is an only child of her parents, had hung herself on a ceiling fan in their residential apartment.

The source who spoke on condition of anonymity, said: “It was one of her friends that raised an alarm when she saw her dangling body hanging on a ceiling fan.

When people came into the house, they also saw a note she had written stating that she decided to take her life owing to a failed relationship with another male student from the same school she attends.

Though several efforts to speak with the Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya was fruitless as at press time, a police source at the Ughelli ‘B’ Division police station confirmed the incident when contacted.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/08/14years-old-commit-suicide-in-ughelli-over-failed-relationship-with-boyfriend/

Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Betternews: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
sad
Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by MistadeRegal(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
angry
What is a 14 year old lass doing with a man to the extent of committing suicide?
Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Shezkid01(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wtf!!!... 14yrs old.. Still in secondary school..
And having a relationship.. Somethings are kept away from this story.. Just bcuz of a relationship that won't lead to anywhere
Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Bamangan: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Too much telemundo, what does a 14 year old know about love?

1 Like

Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by akinade28(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Relationships are for mature minds oo, because the pain of an heartbreak is usually very bad.
I remember my first heartbreak, I was just walking around the campus aimlessly with my hair unkept, I didn't even notice I was putting on bathroom slippers. Mind you I was in my mid twenties
Another friend of mine barbed her hair after her first heartbreak.
Someone said that the part of brain that processes physical pains also processes emotional pains. For physical pains, other people can see it, hence they can comfort you, treat it and help in the healing process but emotional pains nobody can see it, you are the only person that knows where it hurts hence healing is much more difficult except you get professional help from a psychologist . unfortunately a lot people have little informations about these things
Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Betternews: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
I wonder oooooh
akinade28:
Relationships are for mature minds oo
Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by amaniro: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
It's only simen that's in her head

Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by BlackfireX: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Which kind evil spirit possessed Nigeria after Lucifer left us for hell fire??
Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by icebird25(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Those people say 14 years is too small for a relationship...I wish you guys know how sweet the kitten of a 14 years old is...I have tasted a lot of them and I have decided to be going for underage girls...

And please I don't need any advice because i'm happy with it and I don't see anything wrong in it..and don't even bother to talk about jail ..because no body is going to jail and if you decides to quote me electric go shock you
Re: 14years Old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2019

(1)

3 Men Arrested Over Gang-rape Of 2 Under Aged Girls / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN,DSTV And Others 7 Days Ultimatum To Vacate Nigeria / See How Nigerian Man Rained Curses On MTN Customer Care Over Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.