Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. (1343 Views)

Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2020

Before you start conjuring up every negative thing you can think of based on media conspiracy and what not, i want to assure you that the Organisation is not at all the nonsense you read about them.

Secondly, I am a Freethinker as you well know, and my membership is purely based on knowledge seeking. But, i think i want to move higher in knowledge and seek out further realm's their limitations are hindering me from. Anyone in the house gone higher?

Please don't start telling me about Yahweh or Allah, I don't care about those two mental constructs.

1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by ebenhazard(m): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2020
It is appointed for a man to die once and after that judgement

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Acjohn(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2020
U Neva know ur creator but you are interested in knowing the laws that binds a group(good or evil na u sabi) together. To get what at the end of the day?
You will realize your mistake soon but I hope its not too late.

Any way I am from a higher order and i mean every word of it.
Where angels or always on guide and demons are afriad. I have powers to do unimaginable things. Heal sick, cast out demons, see visions and prophesy and I am still growing in grace.
All these happen because I also sought for the right knowledge

4 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2020
JAM! SAI JAM! grin
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Righteousness89(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2020
There is a Path that seems Right unto A Man! The End is Destruction!

You are on a Path of Self Destruction!

Behave yourself and Make a Turn around to JESUS CHRIST

5 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Softgamer: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
this is a scam that people are aware of. there is nothing like illuminati.
dude its is either you are getting scammed or already scammed or you are trying to scam some dumb people here that will get lured to ask how to join and then u scam them from there

3 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2020
"Who is like You Lord in all the earth? None! grin

Matchless Love and Beauty, Endless Worth! grin

Nothing in this world can satisfy! Nothing grin

'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run Dry

Lord Your Presence is Everything to me"

Your Presence is Heaven Darlene Zsech and Isreal Houghton in the Album Revealing Jesus by Hillsong.
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Missyajoke(f): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Illuminati is real stop saying its not real. Back to your case OP they won't tell you the higher you go in the spiritual world the higher the price. See ehnn don't destroy your life and the life of your entire generations. Op be warned.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
this is a scam that people are aware of. there is nothing like illuminati.
dude its is either you are getting scammed or already scammed or you are trying to scam some dumb people here that will get lured to ask how to join and then u scam them from there
Before you start talking ill of other people, always take your time to verify before you start opening spewing your jargons. People like you are the reason why the Social Media Bill must be passed so that you start being careful of the nonsense you spew online.
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
ebenhazard:
It is appointed for a man to die once and after that judgement

You die, you are gone and turn to matter to benefit
the earth.

Stop believing in those unfounded nonsense they teach you in your religious grounds about some fantasy land.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Acjohn:
U Neva know ur creator but you are interested in knowing the laws that binds a group(good or evil na u sabi) together. To get what at the end of the day?
You will realize your mistake soon but I hope its not too late.

Any way I am from a higher order and i mean every word of it.
Where angels or always on guide and demons are afriad. I have powers to do unimaginable things. Heal sick, cast out demons, see visions and prophesy and I am still growing in grace.
All these happen because I also sought for the right knowledge
I know who my parents are bro.
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is a Path that seems Right unto Na Man! The End is Destruction!
Do you really listen to what you say?

Sometimes, give it a thought and wake up from mental construct instigated limitations. Man has only one end, death. Every other thing is côck and bull story.

It's just that you guys don't think, and the childhood brainwashing has stuck. Anyway, those who seek shall find. Every wise person knows that deep knowledge cannot be found from books easily accessible to the public.

Reason why the better ones are restricted to those who actually needs it. When you Look at the nonsense people have turned the Bible and Koran to, you begin to understand why certain knowledge must be kept hidden and accessible to only the worthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
"Who is like You Lord in all the earth? None! grin

Matchless Love and Beauty, Endless Worth! grin

Nothing in this world can satisfy! Nothing grin

'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run Dry

Lord Your Presence is Everything to me"

Your Presence is Heaven Darlene Zsech and Isreal Houghton in the Album Revealing Jesus by Hillsong.
Joker.

You need sense. I hope one day though you realise you are worshipping mental constructs. That's a milder way of saying that you are better off watching Disneyland!

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Acjohn(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamMichael:

I know who my parents are bro.
For thinking that your parents created you, I rest my case
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Acjohn:

For thinking that your parents created you, I rest my case
An alien from the moon created you i guess... Or maybe you should go back to biology class. Seems like you didn't pay enough attention!
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
What baffles me is the way some religionsists often drag Jesus' name in the mud carelessly! Matthew 7:6

Jesus never forced his ideas on anyone, you take his counsel seriously he too takes your matter seriously, you ignore his counsel he moves to the next door.
Most religionsists claiming Christians don't even know Jesus for real, mind you with his dying breath Jesus never spoke first to the two condemned criminals beside him during his execution.
It was one of them who thought he could seize the opportunity his friend used in approaching Jesus that saved him. Note that he hesitated speaking to Jesus until his cohort began mocking Jesus.
This guy summoned the courage to rebuke his saucy friend, then respectfully he humbled himself before the Lord saying "Jesus, remember me when you get to your Kingdom"
Luke 23:42

Please can we say any of the two condemned criminals don't know Jesus? Of course not! Both of them uttered statements that shows they knew he's powerful. But while one spoke disrespectfully, the other though a condemned criminal as well showed deep respect for Jesus even when Jesus is dying alongside him. He acknowledged Jesus as KING! smiley

Please why do you make trouble for this gentleman? He has chosen his own path, what each of you need now is to focus on his own salvation. There were two thieves executed with Jesus yet one seized the opportunity to make peace with the Saviour! smiley
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Joker.

You need sense. I hope one day though you realise you are worshipping mental constructs. That's a milder way of saying that you are better off watching Disneyland!

grin grin Says the man who is unsatisfied running herer therether cheesy unable to find a resting place for his tired drained soul.
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Maximus69:
What baffles me is the way some religionsists often drag Jesus' name in the mud carelessly! Matthew 7:6

Jesus never forced his ideas on anyone, you take his counsel seriously he too takes your matter seriously, you ignore his counsel he moves to the next door.
Most religionsists claiming Christians don't even know Jesus for real, mind you with his dying breath Jesus never spoke first to the two condemned criminals beside him during his execution.
It was one of them who thought he could seize the opportunity his friend used in approaching Jesus that saved him. Note that he hesitated speaking to Jesus until his cohort began mocking Jesus.
This guy summoned the courage to rebuke his saucy friend, then respectfully he humbled himself before the Lord saying "Jesus, remember me when you get to your Kingdom"
Luke 23:42

Please can we say any of the two condemned criminals don't know Jesus? Of course not! Both of them uttered statements that shows they knew he's powerful. But while one spoke disrespectfully, the other though a condemned criminal as well showed deep respect for Jesus even when Jesus is dying alongside him. He acknowledged Jesus as KING! smiley

Please why do you make trouble for this gentleman? He has chosen his own path, what each of you need now is to focus on his own salvation. There were two thieves executed with Jesus yet one seized the opportunity to make peace with the Saviour! smiley
Nice story.

However, Jesus Christ is a lie...just like the bible!
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Nice story.

However, Jesus Christ is a lie...just like the bible!

Obey your heart my guy!
So far you feel accomplished doing so! Ecclesiastes 11:9

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin Says the man who is unsatisfied running herer therether cheesy unable to find a resting place for his tired drained soul.
You rest in the grave!

Soul is hogwash religious rubbish lies to hoodwink brainwashed peeps like you into thinking there is a Disneyland waiting for you in your fantasy mental constructs. In believing that a soul exists, obviously is easier to hoodwink you with fantasy related services like afterlife and all those their heaven and hell nonsense.

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Obey your heart my guy!
So far you feel accomplished doing so!

Thanks!
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Thanks!
You're welcome anytime! smiley
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by Softgamer: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamMichael:

[s]Before you start talking ill of other people, always take your time to verify before you start opening spewing your jargons. People like you are the reason why the Social Media Bill must be passed so that you start being careful of the nonsense you spew online.[/s]

exactly, i like how u shot yourself in the brain. before you start posting trash online always take your time to verify before posting trash.
idiots like u are the reason why social media bill must be passed so that you start being careful with the nonsense misinformation you spew online. i still stand on my points. its is either you are getting scammed or already scammed or you are trying to scam some dumb people here that will get lured to ask how to join and then u scam them from there

2 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by SabaliPatience: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyajoke:
Illuminati is real stop saying its not real. Back to your case OP they won't tell you the higher you go in the spiritual world the higher the price. See ehnn don't destroy your life and the life of your entire generations. Op be warned.
it's real in your head and dreams
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by spartan117(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamMichael:

You die, you are gone and turn to matter to benefit
the earth.

Stop believing in those unfounded nonsense they teach you in your religious grounds about some fantasy land.
There's an old song I remember from the movie Sound of Music. It has a line that goes thus: "nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could".

Meditate on it for a moment.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2020
spartan117:

There's an old song I remember from the movie Sound of Music. It has a line that goes thus: "nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could".

Meditate on it for a moment.
Sure.

Haven't you been eating all your life? Or how do you think earth does its recycle? Everything is matter, convertible and reusable. It doesn't matter in the form it is. It may be microscopic, it may be a huge mountain. In the end, everything is Earth.

Earth you are, earth you shall go back to... I'm sure you are accustomed to this popular saying by now; though I'm sure your religious limitations won't permit you to actually think about or meditate on it for a moment.

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by spartan117(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2020
IamMichael:

Sure.

Haven't you been eating all your life? Or how do you think earth does its recycle? Everything is matter, convertible and reusable. It doesn't matter in the form it is. It may be microscopic, it may be a huge mountain. In the end, everything is Earth.

Earth you are, earth you shall go back to... I'm sure you are accustomed to this popular saying by now; though I'm sure your religious limitations won't permit you to actually think about or meditate on it for a moment.

Ok If that's your interpretation I respect that.

As for the bolded that statement was actually coined from the book which causes my "religious limitations". I'll help you with the proper rendering:

Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2020
SabaliPatience:
it's real in your head and dreams

Change your perspective of everything in life from this moment you read this post. I don't know you, you don't know me, but for some reason i am pushed to tell you this simple secret.

Everything is real in the head and dreams.

Let me ask you a reality deciphering question: How do you know for certain that everything about you and your environment isn't happening in your head?

You do realise there was a time when all of the structures in the world never existed. So how did Man achieve all he has achieved? By making something real in the head, then going about to find a real logical way of actualising this idea and concept that only existed in the head.

Here is a practical example. Say you got lost in the jungle with nothing but your hands and the clothes you are wearing. What do you think it's going to happen on the second day once you realise that you have only yourself to save yourself? Your survival instincts will automatically set in. Why? It's primal, and you need to actually be able to tap into it to unleash your real survival skills or face imminent death.

However, the problem with most people is that they may never face the right danger in life to kick-start their real primal nature, so they end up wasting their life and never amount to anything in life. I digress.

You believe Illuminati is not real because there is nothing that may probably ever bring you in contact with any except they chose to. Most people rarely do understand that there millions of realities happening all around them, with them being just aware of a few. Think of it this way, people who love Football may not understand what people who love Cricket see in it. The people who love Cricket can also rival football population to a high extent, because alongside football, Cricket also generates a lot of buzz with millions of fans accross the world. Just like football, there are also thousands or hundreds of events that go side by side by side with Cricket, including fans events, etc.

Someone who is not an ardent fan of Football but loves cricket will never understand what the buzz about football is. Heck, there is someone else who prefers Rugby and doesn't understand why people run around in a small pitch kicking a round leather object. This person too has a whole lot of world influenced by Rugby related events, just like football, cricket and basketball. You find that the type of activities (sports or hobbies) finds a way of directing your specific focus to a particular group of things, like say church or mosque.

Suddenly, your life starts revolving around this sets of activities, and for some reason you start thinking that the world revolves around you. But, your mind will never realise that it is caging itself with a flawed mental processing, making it hard for you to realise that there are 7billion+ people in the world, and that all you know about your next door neighbour is what you heard people say of them, or what you saw him do or say.

I will leave you to it! cheesy
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2020
spartan117:

Ok If that's your interpretation I respect that.

As for the bolded that statement was actually coined from the book which causes my "religious limitations". I'll help you with the proper rendering:

Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Judaism is an offshoot of older religion's. It's safe to imagine that before religion came with its imaginary fantasies, people actually know that once you die, you go back to earth. Most old religions have practices of unifying the body with land.

Try and do some research on it.
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by spartan117(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2020
IamMichael:

Judaism is an offshoot of older religion's. It's safe to imagine that before religion came with its imaginary fantasies, people actually know that once you die, you go back to earth. Most old religions have practices of unifying the body with land.

Try and do some research on it.
So you do you belief in those 'older religions' and the God of those 'older religions' who made the statement which you quoted?
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by IamMichael(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
spartan117:

So you do you belief in those 'older religions' and the God of those 'older religions' who made the statement which you quoted?
When you mention the word god or God, be specific with a name so that i can know who exactly you are talking about and reply appropriately.
Re: I Am Considering Quitting My Illuminati Membership To Join a Higher Order. by spartan117(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
IamMichael:

When you mention the word god or God, be specific with a name so that i can know who exactly you are talking about and reply appropriately.
The question was quite clear. I'll rephrase it to better help your understanding. You claimed Judaism is an offshoot of an old religion, what's the name of this old religion? What's the name of the god of this religion?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? / Real Sounds From Hell / It Is Time To Takeover The 11th Hour Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.