Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nasty C Warns Fans Of Impostor Who Looks And Act Like Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nasty C Warns Fans Of Impostor Who Looks And Act Like Him (754 Views)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam / Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money / I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasty C Warns Fans Of Impostor Who Looks And Act Like Him by spunky425(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2019

South African rapper, Nasty C has warned his fans of an impostor, who’s been going around acting like him.

The Strings and Blings crooner via his official Twitter account warned fans to stay away from his look alike.

The impostor who looks exactly like the rapper was spotted chatting with women at one of the nightclubs in Johannesburg called Ot Zone Lounge. The girls in the club didn’t waste time meeting up with whom they thought was Nasty C.

A Nasty C fan on Twitter called his attention to the impostor while saying it wasn’t the Hell Naw crooner before he himself responded.

See tweets below;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/07/31/nasty-c-warns-against-impostor-who-looks-and-act-like-him/

Re: Nasty C Warns Fans Of Impostor Who Looks And Act Like Him by Vikzz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na dumb fans lol na me go see another person call am wizkid begin snap because he believe am

(1) (Reply)

I Will Quit Again If I’m Unhappy In My Next Marriage – Toke Makinwa / 9ice Celebrates Daughter's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photos / Bbnaija 2019: Cindy Spotted Trying To Sexually Arouse Sir Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.