Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees (27391 Views)

Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’ / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Frank Donga And Wofai Fada On TushMagazine Issue 19 Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Yusman316(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Some people will soon come and blame Buhari, that the 'take a bow' started under his administration
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Princedapace(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
This one no be country na. They are just playing here..
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by akin9ja78(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
I think you right, judiciaries should be in charge of the screening. The nominees are taking our senator back to school. Lol
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Nigeriadondie: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Shebi if dem give u money now u go applaud dem?

Go and ask Charlie boy abi nah Charlie man grin grin grin
O boy u no well a swear grin. No be only Charlie man na Charlie papa
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
I won't be a rubber stamp Senate president

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Teejayphillip(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

O boy u no well a swear grin. No be only Charlie man na Charlie papa

Baba Wetin I do nah grin grin grin? I repurrrrr u oo
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by KenModi(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Ivimilly:
Even comedian follow dey mock this APC demonic government

You still fail to realize that there is no difference between APC and PDP?!

Tragic!!!

1 Like

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Tragic is an understatement
Some are dumb enough to believe if PDP has taken back power things would change in Nigeria

KenModi:

You still fail to realize that there is no difference between APC and PDP?!

Tragic!!!
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by jaxxy(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2019
U can’t give what u don’t have.
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by JoseRaji(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
princeade86:
abi na. how can u said u are doing screening for someone, but just take a bow and go.

Jesus! This English has finished me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Attends Mo Abudu's 51st Birthday Party (Photos) / Bovi Hangs Out With Nollywood Stars On Set (photo) / RMD, Kehinde Bankole & Seun Akindele As Police Officers In "Crossroads"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.