Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials (720 Views)

Bus Driver Defies Police And Lastma Attempts To Arrest Him In Marina Lagos / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by 0gaGist: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Danfo driver strips naked, threatens to kill himself and Lastma officials trying to impound his bus, today, in Yaba, Lagos.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/danfo-driver-strips-unclad-threatens-to-kill-himself-and-lastma-officials-trying-to-impound-his-bus

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by 0gaGist: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2019

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
And this one will have a family at home. I wonder what his wife and kids will feel seeing this.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by Omihanifa: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Times are hard undecided
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by majamajic(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
thesicilian:
And this one will have a family at home. I wonder what his wife and kids will feel seeing this.

so it's better hungry kill the wife and kids ? the guy is fighting for them too

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by thesicilian: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
majamajic:

so it's better hungry kill the wife and kids ? the guy is fighting for them too

By being naked on the streets? Would you do the same if the police came to arrest you unlawfully?
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by majamajic(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
thesicilian:

By being naked on the streets? Would you do the same if the police came to arrest you unlawfully?

I will do same if all my hope to feed my family is on the bus

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by Ndlistic(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
embarassed
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by nzeobi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
break the law and resist caution by any means
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
cry cry I really pity the man
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by GistMore4: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by GistNet: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by capitalzero: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2019
I have maintained that community services should replace fines. Fine of #20k for an offence is too outrageous. Fine for an offence should not be more than #1 plus or minus community services. If offender is poor,community service. Things are hard.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Unclad, Threatens To Kill Himself And Lastma Officials by GistUpdates: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Police In Abuja / South Africa: Father Killed His Four Children By Hanging Them With Their School / 17-year-old Boy Commit Suicide In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.