Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) (45713 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Dremogist(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
BLOW MY MIND

I made my brother Chris Brown Dance In the Cold Rain - Davido

More Photos: https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/07/i-made-my-brother-chris-brown-dance-in.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
As if nah free? angry

No be millions of dollars u pay am?

Hes working for the lamba!

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
victorian:
As if nah free? angry

Millions o, thousands o, the brotherly respect is there. CB turned up and turned up well.

Unlike someone else who did two videos with a ghost

353 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
mrAMG2:

Millions o, thousands o, the brotherly respect is there. CB turned up and turned up well.

Lol who is that artist? And who is the ghost? cheesy

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
victorian:

Lol who is that artist? And who is the ghost? cheesy

Lol you want his fans to eat me raw abi

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by mymadam(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
mrAMG2:

Chai... Bad guy!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
mrAMG2:

Wow grin

28 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by happybee: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
mrAMG2:

Wizkid fans are coming for you, watch out.

39 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by simonlee(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
mrAMG2:

My chest!

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by timibare(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
The same way Drake danced in the snow in one of Wizkid''s video grin grin grin grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Damiyung(m): 3:09am On Aug 01, 2019
:DNice one. What an achievement
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

Geez my chest ohh

26 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by nadesh(f): 4:28am On Aug 01, 2019
timibare:
The same way Drake danced in the snow in one of Wizkid''s video grin grin grin grin
Savage

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by baldboy(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2019
It shows CB has one kinda of an usual love for David, in contriety with what he has for Wiz. But don't get it twisted, David would surely have paid fortune to roll with CB.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Walehelt(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

Savage!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2019
victorian:
As if nah free? angry

The same way WizKid has bn paying but still they wouldn't come closer.if e easy tell am men him go pay them to come closer. Chris has bn promoting this same song on his IG... Something Drake or any other foreign artist that was featured by wiskid has never done for him...he was priding himself that Drake brought him out on stage but he was just d only one that posted the video on his IG Drake never did, instead he posted other American artist that showed up to his show. Davido papa get money na him fault? Everything him buy poo.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2 grin:

The table is broken, burnt and the ashes thrown into the wind grin

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by dynicks(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

team Wizkid staring at u from a distance right now...

U dey feel say u get mouth abi?...We go treat ur fuckup today...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Rosarie(f): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2019
Some people were paid and yet they did not feature in the video.
The owner had to do video with white voice...
This one with yeye hyping cos I know my brother here are far better than them but as the world is with Africans ,been looked down upon white now choose to do his bid.kudos to him.
I heard the song is wack though...
Don't know how true that is because I am yet to hear it

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

Raw ké, when you are not garden egg?

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Best in Africa
keep making us proud #Davido

4 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
No matter how hard we try Americans will never accept our music

Our music is not their style..

We gotta stop seeking validation from america

History should have thoughts us a lesson..

International collaboration doesn't translate to a larger audience or wider reach..p square had a collaboration with Rick Ross, TI, D banj had a song with snoop dog.. But that wasn't enough to break them into the American music industry... These Americans artists agree to the music because of the money involved not because they fvck with our music. Take p Square song with TI for example ejeajo.. That song was mainly a business collaboration.. I'm sure they no longer have each other contact..they just take our money and walk away

Wizkid had a song with drake "come closer" that song was only popular in Nigeria alone.. It wasn't popular in the US.. If you ask the average white American who wizkid is 98% of them will tell you they don't know him..

We gotta learn to appreciate ourselves properly in Africa..and stop with this American fame.. Whenever tour or shows are done in America.. A good majority of the audience are mostly Nigerians or other Africans living in that country coming out to support our artists..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by planB51066: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

savage

11 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
childish... inferiority complex of African musicians is beyond me

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Gadafii: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
ok we shall fry unripe plantain

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
Dremogist:
BLOW MY MIND

I made my brother Chris Brown Dance In the Cold Rain - Davido

More Photos: https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/07/i-made-my-brother-chris-brown-dance-in.html
Na Kaluba him dey find! grin
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
henrydadon:
No matter how hard we try American will never accept us
fact...we need to accept ourselves and forget about what others think about us...but the inferiority complex of African musicians won't let them do that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) / Gifty Of BBNaija Reacts To Her Wedding Photos Shared By Her Husband's Cousin / Kingsley Abasili, Pete Edochie's Lookalike. Just Like Father & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.