Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) (45696 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Foodforthought:

None of them are my family members Don

Haha Haha
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
that's because u don't think deep

You are the one not thinking deep here cheesy
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

Millions o, thousands o, the brotherly respect is there. CB turned up and turned up well.

Unlike someone else who did two videos with a ghost
haa grin grin grin this world is full of wicked people and principalities grin grin grin u just finished weedkid with FLAWLESS VICTORY oya baby come closer o grin grin grin grin To be frank wizkid bleeped up y doing the 2nd video without Drake again
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Jiggyjigga123(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Revolva:
That song is not even average the song is not a hit jam if not for the touch of Chris brown and his dance moves that vidoe could have been the worst and boring content I have seen

It's just the combination of the two names that made people watch the video to reach 1million views within 24,hrs am sure many people won't watch it again cos the sound of that song no enter

The music am feeling now is joeboy - baby

Check out that song and sound ..now imagine Chris brown doing a remix with Joe boy ...omo dat one go mad

Davido just de buy his way Tru the industry his juju don finish lamba no de again

Now he de Jump on artist upcoming artist song like.lyta to gain relevance

We know dem.scope no be today
Ewu
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by janefblog: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Watch as Ned Nwoko tickles Regina Daniels as they enjoy breakfast with his kids (video)

https://janefblog.com/7808-2ned-nwoko-tickles-regina-daniels-as-they-enjoy-breakfast-with-his-kids-video/

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Lol who is that artist? And who is the ghost? cheesy[/quote]
WizKid and Drake I think
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
that's because u don't think deep

there is nothing wrong witt having collaborations with American artistes

Jamaicans do it ALL THE TIME

What does inferiority have to do with that

It's the typical shithole MENTALITY folks like you possess that would even make you think towards inferiority complex
that punk ass Nigerian way of thinking

America has a bigger industry than Nigeria
that's fact

Chris Brown and many artistes have a bigger brand name and following than any contemporary Nigerian artiste on the world stage
another fact

Having foreign artistes onyour songs from time to time is nothing but business

You get more views having a Chris Brown or a drakefeatured on your songs than any Nigerian artiste

more views = more money

if you are not looking at the business side to why these boys are all going out there

then you are not serious cheesy

see this one talking inferiority complex when there is serious money to be made cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by femi4: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
victorian:
As if nah free? angry

No be millions of dollars u pay am?

Hes working for the lamba!

CB is way better than Drake. He could have done it for free. He have much respect for African artiste unlike Drake
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
henrydadon:
No matter how hard we try Americans will never accept our music

Our music is not their style..

We gotta stop seeking validation from america

History should have thoughts us a lesson..

International collaboration doesn't translate to a larger er audience or wider reach..p square had a collaboration with Rick Ross, TI, D banj had a song with snoop dog.. But that wasn't enough to break them into the American music industry... These Americans artists agree to the music because of the money involved not because they fvck with our music. Take p Square song with TI for example ejeajo.. That song was mainly a business collaboration.. I'm sure they no longer have each other contact..they just take our money and walk away

Wizkid had a song with drake "come closer" that song was only popular in Nigeria alone.. It wasn't popular in the US.. If you ask the average white American who wizkid is 98% of them will tell you they don't know him..

We gotta learn to appreciate ourselves properly in Africa..and stop with this American fame.. Whenever tour or shows are done in America.. A good majority of the audience are mostly Nigerians or other Africans living in that country coming out to support our artists..

You were making sense until you said "if you ask the average White American". The people our artists collaborate with are not "white", they're blacks and they sing mainly to Black American audience because this is the demography their music appeals to, Whites prefer rock, country music, mettalic and such stuff. You want to educate people but you haven't acquired enough knowledge wink

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Quorax: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

Millions o, thousands o, the brotherly respect is there. CB turned up and turned up well.

grin grin
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=victorian post=80816701]

Lol who is that artist? And who is the ghost? cheesy[/quotepp]
Who is the artist?
Wizkid.
Who is the ghost?
Drake.
Extra answer!!!
The song title is COME CLOSER.
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Ugosample:

there is nothing wrong witt having collaborations with American artistes

Jamaicans do it ALL THE TIME

What does inferiority have to do with that

It's the typical shithole MENTALITY folks like you possess that would even make you think towards inferiority complex
that punk ass Nigerian way of thinking

America has a bigger industry than Nigeria
that's fact

Chris Brown and many artistes have a bigger brand name and following than any contemporary Nigerian artiste on the world stage
another fact

Having foreign artistes onyour songs from time to time is nothing but business

You get more views having a Chris Brown or a drakefeatured on your songs than any Nigerian artiste

more views = more money

if you are not looking at the business side to why these boys are all going out there

then you are not serious cheesy

see this one talking inferiority complex when there is serious money to be made cheesy
dobu even know how much Davido paid for brown to feature in his song?
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
dobu even know how much Davido paid for brown to feature in his song?

do you know how much he will make back?

all these streaming platforms will not serious money for him..

Many will stumble on it on say sportify for example

and decide to check it out because of a Chris Brown on it.

its the same trick Diamond Platinum did with Nigerian artistes

did that hot song with P Square

and other Nigerians

and boom

he is out there

he has even moved up and collaborate with American artistes....

now judge

will it be right for his people in Tanzania to say that he is suffering from inferiority complex chilling with, and doing songs with Nigerian and American artistes?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by bigpriik: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Foodforthought:

You don't make any sense. I don't like wizkid but you don't make any sense. So because Drake did not appear in Wizkid's video that means they don't roll? Same Wizkid who featured in a Grammy winning song? Same wiz in Beyonce's Brown skin girl? Abeg go sleep. Oga swag isn't talent. YouTube views doesn't make you a great singer. Money isn't class. Do you know where wizkid started from? Today he commands a culture... his sound is recognizable, unique and distinct even though it may not always move clubs. I don't hate. My fav artist is Johnny Drille. But you just don't make any sense.

sense is far from you.
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Ugosample:

do you know how much he will make back?

all these streaming platforms will not serious money for him..

Many will stumble on it on say sportify for example

and decide to check it out because of a Chris Brown on it.

its the same trick Diamond Platinum did with Nigerian artistes

did that hot song with P Square

and other Nigerians

and boom

he is out there

he has even moved up and collaborate with American artistes....

now judge

will it be right for his people in Tanzania to say that he is suffering from inferiority complex chilling with, and doing songs with Nigerian and American artistes?
smh....do u even know how much sportify pay artiste?? artiste don't earn much from streaming
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Haywize93(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2019
happybee:
Wizkid fans are coming for you, watch out.

hmmm grin
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Revolva:
That song is not even average the song is not a hit jam if not for the touch of Chris brown and his dance moves that vidoe could have been the worst and boring content I have seen

It's just the combination of the two names that made people watch the video to reach 1million views within 24,hrs am sure many people won't watch it again cos the sound of that song no enter

The music am feeling now is joeboy - baby

Check out that song and sound ..now imagine Chris brown doing a remix with Joe boy ...omo dat one go mad

Davido just de buy his way Tru the industry his juju don finish lamba no de again

Now he de Jump on artist upcoming artist song like.lyta to gain relevance

We know dem.scope no be today
Just like Zee world your ignorant is extraordinary everyday.
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

Yeah the over proud drake and Wizzy stuff, CB humbled himself for David

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
smh....do u even know how much sportify pay artiste?? artiste don't earn much from streaming

sportfy is JUST ONE streaming outfit

we have YouTube
we have others

accumulate the money

the more views
the more money you make...
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ugosample:

sportfy is JUST ONE streaming outfit

we have YouTube
we have others

accumulate the money

the more views
the more money you make...
YouTube pays the lowest streaming of the 3 major streaming service
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Dipsong: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
victorian:
As if nah free? angry

grin i dey tell u ho chris murder dat beat with mad vocal skills chai d guy good i swear .
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
SKGtalkof9jaboi:
The same way WizKid has bn paying but still they wouldn't come closer.if e easy tell am men him go pay them to come closer. Chris has bn promoting this same song on his IG... Something Drake or any other foreign artist that was featured by wiskid has never done for him...he was priding himself that Drake brought him out on stage but he was just d only one that posted the video on his IG Drake never did, instead he posted other American artist that showed up to his show. Davido papa get money na him fault? Everything him buy poo.
And u expect drake to bring out that boy that looks like a kid so that he will get bashed by his fans abbi...
I think they see wizkid as a little boy so that why they don't accord him with much respect

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
shogsman:
This inferiority complex is eating too deep inside this folks,that's why I like burna and wizkid.
if we talking about kings don't bring burna to this matter
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
victorian:
As if nah free? angry
Shut up! Big mouth.
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
childish... inferiority complex of African musicians is beyond me

I've never really understood the need for western validation by we africans
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by babakb: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
But its Psquare & Wizkid fans that started this shiit, they overhyped them when they featured rick ross & drake respectively and now it has become a trend.

In fact the trend was used to shade OBO, they said he is a local champ, so he has to prove his critics wrong, he is not been inferior.

Finally people hate OBO because his dad is rich, PLEASE the rich kids should hear me, you don't owe anyone an apology because your Dad or Mom is rich, live your life and forget the haters.

Many people will never appreciate the hustle of a rich kid because of their myopic thinking and hatred for rich people.

So rich kids, hustle on and forget the haters.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

stop it na , don't say that again ooo
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bigiyo:
if we talking about kings don't bring burna to this matter

He's the hottest artist in Africa right now, and he doesn't pout about international recognition or be pressured to change his style,so yeah it's safe to bring him into this matter.
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by michlins(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

you will never make heaven. St Peter just said I should tell you not to bother about coming
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by OnlineWell(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

What did you say?

Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Glycosunde: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrAMG2:

When we r looking for a nigga with sense, u r one of them that have it
Re: Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) by Bestchoice4me(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol.. Oga, small small na.. He neva mention name na
happybee:
Wizkid fans are coming for you, watch out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities / Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.