Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish (53142 Views)

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by sureteeboy(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2019
sylve11:
@ op, all these kind of una website wey glo network nor dey fit open sef............ undecided undecided undecided cool
I counted 14 big ads on that single page alone. Just imagine
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by okofians(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2019
BlueRayDick:
All these Chelsea fans sef. Goal wey Giroud score him own even when he was seriously marked and looked beautiful pass dis one....shior
No doubt,comment from an arsenal fan... that's why you guys have been unable to win any trophy... even the ordinary Emirates cup eluded your club
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by BlueRayDick: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2019
I guess if I had told u Mkhitaryan scored it better u will say I am a man utd fan... grin

Chelsea fans always leaving the main discuss and running off radar. There's nothing special about that Goal scored by Pedro in off season when his seniors Mkhitaryan and Giroud had scored better ones in tighter angles. Kiss the truth grin
okofians:
No doubt,comment from an arsenal fan... that's why you guys have been unable to win any trophy... even the ordinary Emirates cup eluded your club
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2019
BlueRayDick:
All these Chelsea fans sef. Goal wey Giroud score him own even when he was seriously marked and looked beautiful pass dis one....shior
Well Giroud is a Chelsea player..lol
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by olisaEze(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2019
Op abeg which one is “disgusting finish” again? undecided

Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by Omarsheriff(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Watching Chelsea gives me joy grin but wait which club we beat 4 -1 that time self cheesy
its salzburg no mind them awon otu!!!. up chelsea!!!
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by seunmohmoh(f): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omarsheriff:
its salzburg no mind them awon otu!!!. up chelsea!!!
Salzburg I know. Which club before Salzburg? This particular correct score.
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by Omarsheriff(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Salzburg I know. Which club before Salzburg? This particular correct score.
it was reading which ended 4-3. Thank God say you don forgive me sef
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by JoseRaji(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
inoki247:
Congratulations Chelsea Football Club for winning the Disgusting Goal of the season go to Abuja nd go and collect one cow...

I'm in Abuja... They're not sharing cows. Maybe in Kano.
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by seunmohmoh(f): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omarsheriff:
it was reading which ended 4-3. Thank God say you don forgive me sef
Do you even understand my question?
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by Omarsheriff(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Do you even understand my question?
I don't think I do
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by okofians(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I guess if I had told u Mkhitaryan scored it better u will say I am a man utd fan... grin

Chelsea fans always leaving the main discuss and running off radar. There's nothing special about that Goal scored by Pedro in off season when his seniors Mkhitaryan and Giroud had scored better ones in tighter angles. Kiss the truth grin
My brother,it's obvious that you are a novice in the game of soccer for calling mikhi a senior to Pedro...
Re: Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish by BlueRayDick: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
okofians:
My brother,it's obvious that you are a novice in the game of soccer for calling mikhi a senior to Pedro...

Alaye do you have comprehension problem?.......Mkhitaryan and Giroud have scored beautiful scorpion kick goals prior to Pedro's and that's what I mean by his seniors Giroud and Mkhitaryan angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash / Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.