Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire (53120 Views)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by gasparpisciotta: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
CRISTIANO RONALDO is planning to rival his old United team-mates by opening a new luxury hotel in Manchester.

CR7 now 35, has teamed up with Portuguese hotelier Pestana to launch the proposed 'high-end lifestyle hotel'.

It is due to open in 2023, subject to planning permission.

And it will be the seventh of the chain's 'CR7' branded hotels - named after the Portuguese captain's initials and shirt number.

The hotel group announced: "It couldn't be more appropriate - after all, this is the city where Cristiano Ronaldo started his international career in Man United back in 2003 and where he first used number 7."

Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs - who both played with Ronaldo - own two hotels together in Manchester.
They first launched their successful 'Hotel Football' in the shadow of Old Trafford in 2015.

Ronaldo on the other hand already has hotel sites in his hometown of Funchal in Madeira and in Lisbon.

More openings are expected to be on the way in New York, Madrid, Marrakech and Paris.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12472378/cristiano-ronaldo-old-man-utd-hotel-manchester/

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by WibusJaga: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good one from the GOAT

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Slawormir: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not bad for penaldo

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by lessonotes(f): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
One thing I know in this life is that, greatness is never ending; there shall rise another better than Ronaldo; he's had his time, legend will speak and stories shall be told. Use your wealth wisely Ronny.

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Dalil8: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2020

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Lovelies1: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
The real GOAT and a good businessman. Man has my respect all day, everyday. cool

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by tayo200(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nice one, my G.O.A.T. Any other GOAT is a counterfeit. Remember I said MY.
like if he's also your G. O. A. T abeg..

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by sLentlover7778(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
There's only one..

GOAT..

CR7.

grin grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Toosure70: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thank God. God just answered my prayer too. Sharing the testimony latter.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Goat himself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by dryakson(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Wang1tang: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nice one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Great business idea. No finish ur money on woman like Celestine Babayaro

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by CHOPUP411(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Real GOAT the other one na meeeee, no tangible investment

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
My guy wan use shame open hotel.. I'm sure he will lodge in one of hotel to hide himself from the public

Chest beater Failurenaldo

After them comot am for champion league

Failurenaldo..

Messi is chilling, he doesn't shout but he is the best.

Nobody should quote mi.. Or mention me..

I repeat nobody shud quote mi

If you dare quote mi, it means u r deaf.. Pls dont quote mi

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Newcreature2020(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Excellent investments,this dude is rich.... but believe it or not the end of all things is at hand,when the rapture takes place,soon all of this will be of no use. Get ready for the rapture.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by chuddyforlife(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
buk

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
He is a wise man. His generation will forever be rich....with or without football.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Messi and Ronaldo are Goat (aka EWU)

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by abdullahi45: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Confirm!
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Necksonnel: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Goat lining up investment everywhere. Sharp man with business mind

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Moneywirer: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
My fellow billionaire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by brightovio007(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by GeneralPula: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shine ON the King..

The end will justify the means!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
MONEY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by encryptjay(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
CR7! Smart star

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Larryhoover(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
This guy's life is an inspiration to hustlers.
He is so goal and result oriented and very disciplined.
His life in simple statement... " You can be whatever you want to be, the question is how far are you willing to go?"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by paulolee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
congrats cr7 and thats good for business but i think your financial matters are only beneficial to you personally bcoz u gets more richer by the day due to your many businesses bt to us your fans we would always see you based on what you do on the pitch.
years from now, after the cr7 era, the media would "ONLY" talk abt the sporting side of cr7 and all this numerous business wont be mentioned bcoz its kinda personal and we don't gv a fck abt them, so i dnt see the usefulness of this news in f p asif any of his hotels is in Nigeria or in Africa....my opinion n dnt care if u tag me a hater..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Mycoin(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
what my G.O.A.T do

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent / Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 / Usain Bolt Stripped Off Olympic Gold Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.