Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) (5640 Views)

Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by GistmoreNG: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Billionaire daughter and Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy
took to her instagram page to share photos of herself in a private jet.

Her father, Femi Otedola reacts.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/dj-cuppy-imitates-tiwa-savage-as-she-poses-in-a-private-jet

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by GistmoreNG: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
See more photos and watch video ==> HERE

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by EngrMarve(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Lalasticlala
she cute...
Ehen... Lala shud do what?
Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by Samyj247: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
chaiii dem don use fuk scatter this girl toto. see how she is looking old

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by oluwadabira111(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
The girl cute,but sha see those breast kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by GistMore4: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by teelarryberry(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Aberg,, this girl Colo ur day always confuse me ,,is she chocolate or fair ,,pls am.I de only one

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2019
I wonder, No i marvel at the extent non celebs go to impress social media followers

If you are living your normal live that you can afford not to repeat clothes, travel round the world, visit exotic destinations, drive hyper cars and do giveaways fine

But why impress others with what you cannot afford without external help

Davido, Cuppy and the likes have been able to promote their career by showcasing themselves to the world.

This world aint got no competition. Because your clean 2019 Gwagon is someone else's play thing. Everyone is rich in their own lane.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 01, 2019
this girl look old and drenched too much fùcking and sperm in her system

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by nadesh(f): 4:31am On Aug 01, 2019
teelarryberry:
Aberg,, this girl Colo ur day always confuse me ,,is she chocolate or fair ,,pls am.I de only one
you are not alone
Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by GistNet: 6:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by Funmmyastic: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Fine girl no be Mary Kay.
Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by SocialJustice: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2019
The nigger sucking and phucking this girl is blessed.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by Aphroditee(f): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2019
Samyj247:
chaiii dem don use fuk scatter this girl toto. see how she is looking old
DREAMZZZ:
this girl look old and drenched too much fùcking and sperm in her system
I don't get isn't spermatozoa suppose to keep you looking fresh
Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by Samyj247: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Aphroditee:
lols u know go know until u go know...if u know u know
Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by Hintona(f): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
No wonder her name is DJ cuppy cuppy

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Previously on Stinkingly Rich kids of My Country Nigeria.

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by EtherealAnn(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) by dayleke: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Aphroditee:

You don't mean it?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan / This Naija Girl Nkem Wants You To See Her Assets, And There Are Very Impressive / KARDASHIAN Women Confirms That Black Men Have Bigger DICKS Than Whites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.