Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) (40758 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire Along Ife-ibadan Expressway. VIDEO / Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by baddosky1: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by executive12: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Why dem no use APGA cock color? grin grin

Why use same colour as Lagos, a yoluba Muslim state grin grin

Well, maybe it's out of too much love for Tinubu

I don talk finish angry

This tribalist clown again?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

I don talk finish angry

they has been using yellow before Lagos, they just add black to it ,

to differentiate from the Lagos color
look at the background of Anambra

and continue with your tribal comments while we move on

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Amanyanabo(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

I don talk finish angry
Why is Lagos using the same colour as New York?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2019
WTF is this!

The colour of the bus looks like traditional worshipper color grin
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Obbydiamond01(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Beautiful, I served at Anambra in 2016 and prior to that I've been visiting Anambra State, the yellow colours has been there. I grew up in Lagos too, the designs are different, stop saying they copy Lagos colours.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by dejiolola: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Good one
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Anambra unveils new colour for commercial vehicles.
- Begins enforcement August 1.

By Chidiebele Cy. Obika.

The Anambra State Government through the Ministry of Transport yesterday unveiled the new colour for all transport buses, shuttles, Keke tricycles and others plying in the state.

The new official colour (yellow and black) was unveiled during a stakeholders meeting convened by the Honourable Commissioner for Transport, Hon. Uche Okafor and held in his office at Jerome Udorji Secretariat, Awka.

The meeting comprised members of the Urban Drivers Welfare Association (UDAAWS), the MD of ATMA, Chief Patrick Obiefuna, Anambra State VIO Supervisor, Hon. Raph. Okoye, State Director of VIO, Engr. Chris Okeke. Others include; members of the Onitsha North Traffic Agency (ONTA), Willie Work Force, Idemili North Traffic Management Agency et cetera.

Unveiling the colour, the Honourable Commissioner for Transport, Hon. Uche Okafor noted that in line with the mandate of the state government on security, the colour would help in stamping out criminals that perpetrate crimes with buses, shuttles, Keke tricycles and commercial motorcycles in the state.

Further speaking on the readiness of the state to enforce the new colour brand Hon. Okafor said; " we've had several meetings with the leaderships of the unions in this regard. Of course, UDWAAS is here and others. We have inaugurated a taskforce that will start impounding vehicles of erring drivers from August the first".

" The State gave them one month to paint their vehicles with the new colour. As you are aware, Anambra has a new policy in dealing with unions in the state - we allow them to be incharge and report progress or hitches to us. No more middlemen in areas that have unions, Hon. Okafor concluded".

Also contributing, the Managing Director of the Anambra State Traffic Management Agency, Chief Patrick Obiefuna expressed the readiness of his men in implementing the enforcement directive.

Besides, Chief Obiefuna noted that the new colour regime will enhance security through the uniformity the scheme would introduce.

In his words; " the scheme will enhance security as the uniformity it offers will easily help in identifying a stranger. Gov. Willie Obiano is the best governor in terms of security in Nigeria and this project will greatly help in that regard".

On his part, the President General of the Urban Drivers Welfare Association (UDWAAS), Hon. Comr. Nnamdi Okafor appreciated the state government for the initiative.

He observed that when they met with the state on the new colour regime, some members of the association were sceptical but now, everybody likes the colour and drivers are happy because of the uniqueness of the new colour.

" This colour is the best. If you pair this colour with the previous one, you would agree that this one is better, he said"

Commenting on the readiness of his members to comply with the new colour regime, Comr. Okafor observed that though the deadline from the state was 1st August but based on economic realities in the country, that his members will comply gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2019
This is Biafra's colour
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by maum: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2019
But these have always been their colours. Just that from what I see here, the design has changed.

Yellow and black seem the most popular commercial commuter colours. And maybe because most states in the USA and India use it too, so a very familiar sight from watching lots of movies growing up.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
Okay.
But they should have changed the colour too na..to maybe black and red
Na their head warmer colour be that
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Exactly
My man,
I raise cap for you after seeing your good work to promote Anambra state through pictorial achievements of every successful administration dat hv ruled my State, I represent the wonderful erosion community called Nanka in Orumba North LGA, Anambra, Bia***land. Jisi ike n'oru gi Onye Igbo Ibe m.
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Youngmaster0(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

I don talk finish angry

Olodo yellow and black is mostly use for taxi anywhere in the world including NEW YORK , bcus the color yellow reflect quickly in the eyes. What you need is design your own style

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

I don talk finish angry
ur first name suppose be scrotum

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Wuna try

Breaking:atiku,PDP have made Buhari's victory easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drDhgGpD0bc
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by realestniggah: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

I don talk finish angry

I wonder what kind of a human being thinks like this
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Answer your yourself also tell us when Lagos state government started using the colours
you yourself also tell us when anambra state government started using the colours?.
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

The state colors are yellow and black, the state logo was designed with yellow and black, they painted most of the infrastructures with yellow and black, you can see from pictures below

Good of you, some should have insulted people's fathers instead of explaining or cursing them rather. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Menance: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2019
You can never see a brown roof. It's paining me

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I don't like these colors..

Another man's food is another man's poison
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by incentive: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

I don talk finish angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by ucham: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Menance:
You can never see a brown roof. It's paining me
grin grin grin
You can never find a sea brown roofs in any state in the south east. I say that with exclusive preserve because I have gone to them all.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2019
joseph1832:
imitation is a form of flattery bro. Na so dem talk. grin
The Colours of Anambra has always been yellow and black even before you were born.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2019
DarkJeddi:
The Colours of Anambra has always been yellow and black even before you were born.. shocked
when did anambra adopt the colours?
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2019
midolian:
Okay.

But they should have changed the colour too na..to maybe black and red

Na your family get colour yellow?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by tigerclaws: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Yyeske:
Be careful next time
okpo ntu how far?
Re: Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
The Anambra State ministry of Transport in collaboration with the Urban Drivers Welfare Association ( UDAAS) are currently on a road show in the Awka capital city displaying the new colours for buses and other vehicles plying the Anambra roads.
The road show took off from the popular Arroma, Immigration junction to Amaenyi through Eke Awka to Amawbia 'express' and terminated at the Ministry of Transport, Jerome Udorji Secretariat, Awka.

Drivers and riders in the state are advised to paint their vehicles or Keke tricycles with the new Anambra colour or risk their vehicles being impounded by the officials of the taskforce.

a stolen concept from me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) / Visa Denied / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.