Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Visa Denied - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Denied (40833 Views)

F2 Visa Denied. I Have No Clue / Conference Visa Denied At The U.S Consulate Lagos / USA Visa Denied Several Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Denied by Pheleecity13: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Visa denied today 21st of July, 2023

Vo:Good morning
Me:Good morning

Vo:Have you ever been to the US?
Me:No, I never had a reason to until now

Vo:Do you have a family there?
Me:No, I don't

Vo:Do you know anybody in the US?
Me:Yes, I have my family friend there?

Vo:what does she do there?
Me:she is a student

Vo:who is sponsoring you?
Me:My dad, he is..... (Cuts off)

Vo: what does he do
Me:He is a successful business man, he's the CEO of bleep global services, he deals with the importation of cars and cars spare parts and the exportation of agricultural products, he's also into real estate, he earns 50m annually

Vo:what are your postgraduate plan?
Me: I will be coming back to Nigeria for the compulsory national youth services, after which I will seek employment in top food companies and hotels, I will do that for a while because I will love to start up my own baking shop and culinary school where I can impact knowledge in those that are interested in culinary world.

Typed for a while and passed me the blue paper.

Please what could be wrong?

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by rogerman: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pheleecity13:
Visa denied today 21st of July, 2023

Vo:Good morning
Me:Good morning
Vo:Have you ever been to the US?
Me:No, I never had a reason to until now
Vo:Do you have a family there?
Me:No, I don't
Vo:Do you know anybody in the US?
Me:Yes, I have my family friend there?
Vo:what does she do there?
Me:she is a student
Vo:who is sponsoring you?
Me:My dad, he is..... (Cuts off)
Vo: what does he do
Me:He is a successful business man, he's the CEO of bleep global services, he deals with the importation of cars and cars spare parts and the exportation of agricultural products, he's also into real estate, he earns 50m annually
Vo:what are your postgraduate plan?
Me: I will be coming back to Nigeria for the compulsory national youth services, after which I will seek employment in top food companies and hotels, I will do that for a while because I will love to start up my own baking shop and culinary school where I can impact knowledge in those that are interested in culinary world.
Typed for a while and passed me the blue paper.
Please what could be wrong

Because you lied

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by AwokenVawulence: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
I know someone that this happened to its most likely because it wasn't adding up

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Denied by motymop: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
He is a successful business man, he's the CEO of bleep global services, he deals with the importation of cars and cars spare parts and the exportation of agricultural products, he's also into real estate, he earns 50m annually

no proof to back it up, maybe the account statement you gave does not correspond correspond with the claim

I will be coming back to Nigeria for the compulsory national youth services, after which I will seek employment in top food companies and hotels, I will do that for a while because I will love to start up my own baking shop and culinary school where I can impact knowledge in those that are interested in culinary world.

it is expected that when you come back you will work for the family business

510 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by Calabar1stSon: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sorry oh. Try again
Re: Visa Denied by MarketDispatch: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
OP,

Your father is the CEO of xyz, he does this and that, yet you are coming back to come and look for job in other company and also to do baking? .

Why are you not returning to come and run your father's biz?

Psychologically that is visa denial...your statement and your intentions don't match.

278 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by WIZGUY69(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sorry o! The Visa Denial will Favour you and your family

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by dimexy247(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
It happens and has happened to me before. Those people are crazy.

Just move on bro and try again.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by vastolord4(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sorry about that.. better luck next time

5 Likes

Re: Visa Denied by Lannyjoe4u: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Try again
Re: Visa Denied by illicit(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why did u cut off when talking about your dad?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by Think9ja(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Do people still travel out of Nigeria?

It's been long I heard that someone attempted to travel out. BAT has made Nigeria the greatest country on earth.

Even Nigerians in diaspora are running back home to enjoy real dividends of democracy.

Some people no just like better thing sha

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by GboyegaD(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
It is well.

Your response sounds mechanical and your after school plans lack cohesion. For someone whose dad earns that much, has multiple businesses in a country where it is difficult to get a job, you are coming back to job hunt. Why spend so much on you if you wouldn't return to come improve the situation of business for your dad's multiple businesses?

Think through your responses and reapply.

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by Made2Last: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
We are in this together nii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Denied by mayowascholar(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
US visa interview requires u to be plain as much as possible.Dont give up...Try again

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by sofeo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Never stop trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Denied by absoluteSuccess: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Next time, answer only the question you are asked, no blabbing.

The V.O. is more or less psychologist, he's reading your response.

Say one word answer to each question.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by vikgreen01(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
motymop:
He is a successful business man, he's the CEO of bleep global services, he deals with the importation of cars and cars spare parts and the exportation of agricultural products, he's also into real estate, he earns 50m annually

no proof to back it up, maybe the account statement you gave does not correspond correspond with the claim

I will be coming back to Nigeria for the compulsory national youth services, after which I will seek employment in top food companies and hotels, I will do that for a while because I will love to start up my own baking shop and culinary school where I can impact knowledge in those that are interested in culinary world.

Is it compulsory he/she works for the family business in this context...

12 Likes

Re: Visa Denied by Highways: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Here to learn....

You wan japa after giving us Tinubu

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Denied by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Visa Denied by westlius(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
motymop:

Your facts are so right

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Gold, Platinum And Diamonds Worth ₦136b Falls Out Of Russian Plane / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.