Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me (49625 Views)

Fans Calls Juliet Ibrahim A "Low Budget Kim Kardashian" / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by nurex01(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2019
GistMore4:
Juliet Ibrahim talked about some 'Behind the Scene' acting moments, her love life and some challenges she faced in the past before getting a spot in the entertainment industry while being featured as a guest actress on BBC Pidgin's 'Question Till Mouth Pain You' show.

The Ghanaian actress revealed that her weirdest moment on set was when a movie director got an erection while on set with her. Juliet revealed the movie director held her hand after she walked past him and asked her to 'look at what she is doing to him', which according to her that was when she saw the erection.

She also said the strangest rumour she has been roped into was dating Chris Brown though she admitted he is her celebrity crush.

On the biggest public figure that has asked her out, Juliet Ibrahim said it's a President but never revealed his country.

Watch The Interview Video
http://gistmore.com/juliet-ibrahim-recounts-how-a-president-asked-her-out

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B0lEdQZF6x2/
Olohun sha anu
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Solatium(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2019
GistMore4:
Juliet Ibrahim talked about some 'Behind the Scene' acting moments, her love life and some challenges she faced in the past before getting a spot in the entertainment industry while being featured as a guest actress on BBC Pidgin's 'Question Till Mouth Pain You' show.

The Ghanaian actress revealed that her weirdest moment on set was when a movie director got an erection while on set with her. Juliet revealed the movie director held her hand after she walked past him and asked her to 'look at what she is doing to him', which according to her that was when she saw the erection.

She also said the strangest rumour she has been roped into was dating Chris Brown though she admitted he is her celebrity crush.

On the biggest public figure that has asked her out, Juliet Ibrahim said it's a President but never revealed his country.

Watch The Interview Video
http://gistmore.com/juliet-ibrahim-recounts-how-a-president-asked-her-out

The president actually poked you,No one can resist the lure of Presidential jet deployed to carry you,the lure of Opening the National treasury in exchange for kitten.
Aunty,oga president poked you several times
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by soberdrunk(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2019
angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by nonye6194: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2019
How can this b.s be hitting fp on the first day of a new month. NL na wa
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by tigerclaws: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Asaro
[/s]
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by SaucyBenks(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2019
We all know the director later bleeped her creamy wide pussy... She just didn't want to mention that part... No be women again? grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by bamasite(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Marry him already aunty!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by MicroBox: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Marketing Strategy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by MicroBox: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2019
K
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Those thighs could be tempting........ cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Maybe na BUARI
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Olorunnim: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
your mouth ehn.
What is the reason behind your moniker I find it offensive angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Ugosample(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2019
It's not impossible

African elite class are a bunch of useless people

if my oga then was chasing actresses upandan then...

I'm sure politicians and corporate thieves would be using their stash of stolen wealth to entice young women too

Useless men lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Okoyeeboz: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2019
simonlee:

nah...
it must have been Eritrea or south Sudan!

Naah

SUG President

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by WorkSmartEdu: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2019
6shr:

This guy is a criminal. He duped me of 12k that I paid him to redesign an already built website.

His formal name here is 1kconcept but he has duped a lot of people and he was banned and now has come back as 2k concept.

AVOID LIKE A PLAGUE!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Its president obama
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by West2019(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Should be president of shoe makers association

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Techsunny: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Exodora:

Imanell may be more beautiful but she is still beautify let's tell ourselves the truth.
imanell e umoh jus have light skin but this lady is more beautiful, look at her nose guy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2019
How can someone tune into BBC pidgin? I only see the name in this forum but never hear of it anywhere else. BBC World International hardly mentions of the channel.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Abfinest007(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2019
my laugh is on coma if I hear president
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by surveyProf(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
Must be Benin republic president undecided

You mean his excellency President Bonnie Iyayi? Lolzzzzz shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by meobizy(f): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2019
nonye6194:
How can this b.s be hitting fp on the first day of a new month. NL na wa
Post your own topic if you feel the members here deserve better.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by kitaatita: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2019
It is not Buhari. It is not Yar'Adua. Is it not ...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by femi4: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2019
FatherBona:
you think she's beautiful?
Go on facebook and search the name ****
Come back and tell us.
Imanell E Umoh no get sexy body only beautiful face
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Flier: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
2dice01:
madam is using style to shoot her shot to all the gods available

grin
probably the most respected lady in Africa when it comes to sugar Daddy things
I don’t think she ever dated a rich man

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Flier: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Coded olosho marketing for big gods
You are wrong! She has no history of dating old men or rich men
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by queengift(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
FatherBona:
you think she's beautiful?
Go on facebook and search the name ****
Come back and tell us.

Juliet is prettier
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by gentlegenius(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
Must be Benin republic president undecided
No...
I suspect Buhari. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by goaldynboy: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Could it be Buhari?!!

That old man like the other room well well!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.