Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) (19127 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by Cajal(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Okoyeeboz:
It is unfortunate that Enugu state went from having a Governor like Chimaraoke Nnamani to a castrated imbe like Ugwuanyi.

This man, Mbadinuju, OUK, Ibori, Alams.

Those were the dark ages.
...castrated ke
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by opribo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
To be honest this man ought to go, he is to cold in a world where being vocal is key.

I would not know why he will be there and an ordinary SA to bubu will be usurping his job.
He was missing in the valid visa denial of Nigerians in US embassy, he was no where to be found in the xenophonic killings in South Africa, the killings of Nigerians all over the world is not his business just to enjoy first class travel and the estacode.

We don't need that now he needs to go out there and tell the Nigerian story, engage the diasporian in developmental work. Bring succor and relief to Nigerians languishing in jails all over the world.
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by Kc3000: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol...I want Nnamani to introduce me when I go for my screening!

1 Like

Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by tomdon(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
clownish grin
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by EdiAbali: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
They ban alcohol in there
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by Halo22: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sen Nnamani just extolled elitism and that was exactly what killed Saraki's dynasty. I was told that the Byron Onyeama man he was eulogising, was a tyrant in the then old Enugu.
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by Obeghare(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
superlanny:
Is this not one of the men owing amcon.

No he is one of the women owing AMCON smiley
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by devlishGINGER(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
yemitwist:
He probably wants to join APC that’s why he his supporting Buharis ministers list.
everything in life is calculated risk. He definitely wants to migrate
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
yemitwist:
He probably wants to join APC that’s why he his supporting Buharis ministers list.

He will lose like the others
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
devlishGINGER:
everything in life is calculated risk. He definitely wants to migrate
quit the deception
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by StudentsNG: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Was this some form of stand-up comedy session??
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by contigiency(m): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2019
pafosmith10:

because of people like you, who careless, that's why they run this country to the ground.

You that don't careless what have you done?
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by gazza07(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Eeehhhh! So na play una dey play for upper n lower chamber. Ok. Kontinu
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by Jman06(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Chima is a good example of the saying that "whom God has blessed, no man can curse"

If Fr Mbaka were God, Chima would have been long dead. But alas, here is Ebeano still balling hard!

Nice man with so many great ideas that have remained unmatched by his successors in Enugu state government.
Re: What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:15am On Aug 11, 2019
All his long grammer, he should have just said he should take a bow and go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: How Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Woo Delegates / Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company / Buhari Must Serve 2 Terms –APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.