Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Angry Man Beats Up 2 Nepa Officials For Trying To Disconnect His Light In Anambr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Beats Up 2 Nepa Officials For Trying To Disconnect His Light In Anambr (500 Views)

FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Man Beats Up 2 Nepa Officials For Trying To Disconnect His Light In Anambr by Goodwills: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
A viral Video has been trending online, which show a Nigerian Angry man beating 2 Nepa officials, asking them why they want to disconnect his Light.

Angry Nigerian Man Today Locked In This 2 Nepa Staffs And Gave Them The Beatings Of Their Lives After they came into his house to give him Ridiculously High Estimated Bill Despite the fact that in the last 2 Months there had been little or No Power Supply,

Also Read: https://odinceblog.com/little-boy-caught-masturbating-inside-airplane-video/

This Happened at Umuoji, Road, Ogidi Anambra State!!!

WATCH VIDEO: https://odinceblog.com/angry-man-beats-up-2-nepa-officials-for-trying-to-disconnect-his-light-in-anambra-state/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqJJFFqQNpg

Re: Angry Man Beats Up 2 Nepa Officials For Trying To Disconnect His Light In Anambr by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 01, 2019
See him showing his slapping skills on defenseless guys, showing himself a man but when real men show up, he will start to shout abeg.
Well, he is lucky to be in the custody of the police because if na my kind meet am in this situation, I would teach some discipline, so much discipline that he would wish he was a woman. sad
Re: Angry Man Beats Up 2 Nepa Officials For Trying To Disconnect His Light In Anambr by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Short of words...

I condemn this in totality.....

meanwhile until the full story is made public, I will take this as minor misunderstanding...
Re: Angry Man Beats Up 2 Nepa Officials For Trying To Disconnect His Light In Anambr by Nbote(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2019
hek

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vandalizes Pep Store In Surulere Until The Police Arrives / Robbers Caught By Police After Stealing at Otedola Bridge Yesterday. PHOTOS / Flood Sweeps Away AAUA Final Year Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.