Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! (651 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by WackyJ1(m): 3:42am On Aug 01, 2019
How can I learn to stop spending my salary till the end of the month?
How can I learn to generate some savings?

Once I get some salary at the end of the month, I end up making a lot of expenses, between buying the foodstuffs I need for the month. Paying my waste disposal and light bills and also giving money to some people that always seem to know when I have money and they need my help. I also send some money to my younger siblings. "

In the midst of all this, How can I start saving money?
I know that savings are the key to financial freedom and with my savings, I can fund any future small business. But I just cannot seem to save.

How can I learn to start saving?

Who has tips for me to learn how to start saving and to become more economical with my money.
Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by chiefolododo(m): 3:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Okay
Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by majamajic(m): 4:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by Yagazee: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Go to jw.org, search "saving"
Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Get rid of the parasites in your life, you will get to save some money then.....

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2019
The salary too lean nau. angry

Salary wey no dey reach na em you dey ask us to HELP?
Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by cocu25(m): 5:04am On Aug 01, 2019
my brother, I was once in your shoes. you must save before you spend. that will make you think out of the box for money for little expenses. its also advisable to find second hustle....

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by mamdanju: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Join cooperative society of your organization where contribution are deducted at source. You can also join adashi where you put aside an agreed amount monthly for others until it reaches your turn and other will contribute for you. This has helped m to save and also use the proceed to aquire assets. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by drips8(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Cut down on your wants and cut off the leeches in your life
Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by Prec1ous(m): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Guy, anytime you receive that money pay yourself. That is save almost 40% in an account with no ATM card. Only withdraw from it when you are dying.

Learn to say no and be very polite about it. In short, call everyone you give money to before Month end and complain bitterly to them about how broke you are. Only give your mother and siblings a little.

Find another source of income ASAP.

Live way below your means.

Nothing is more terrible than a man with no savings, if you are a lady you can be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by IceColdVeins(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Go for a short term insurance savings plan.....FBN insurance, axa mansard, regency alliance......etc
They will force debit your account monthly and pay u back after a year with a little interest.
Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by Strategical: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2019
DM me for a free personal financial plan to help you out.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by Goalnaldo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Op IAM the same person as you. Last year when I was working, I find it difficult to save.
Re: HELP! I Keep Spending All My Salary Before The Month Ends! by WackyJ1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Op IAM the same person as you. Last year when I was working, I find it difficult to save.

What was always consuming your salary and have you been able to save?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-Born American Citizen Promoted To Commander In The US Navy (Photos) / . / Start Earning Money While Asleep This 2020 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.