Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Need New Client's And Customers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need New Client's And Customers? (597 Views)

How To Get Your First 100 Digital Marketing Client And Make Money / What's Your Take On This Conversation Between A Client And Vendor. / A Nairalander Was My First Client And Revived My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need New Client's And Customers? by Abrahamben1(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Here is how to get client's, but first, the quality of your services is number one so you don't loose your clients.

Advertising is another key to having new client's, and you must advertise to the right audience.

So if you are on Facebook make sure you really understand how to advertise on Facebook, if you don't know, hire someone that knows, pay him while he does the job.

Let's say you put in $250 a month, you will get massive client's, but it's risky too except you understand online advert so we'll else you loose.

To save time there's a new platform you can use, there are connecting like crazy, even to people in your location... And you know what?, It's free to join and you also get 250$ advertising free,. That means it's worth it because you pay nothing but in return you are freely advertised on the platform,. Their traffic come from social media monster, Facebook and internet Giant: Google.

The $250 free advertising will be given to only their first 5000 users since they are new.

Add me on Whatsapp and I can help add your business free. Thanks me later

Whatsapp 08034105132.

It's worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

Clinton on Giuliani: ‘It’s Almost Like Aliens Have Seized His Brain’ (Watch Vid) / We Can Help You Setup A Bakery Business / Get A CV Or Resume That Can Land You Your Dream Job??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.