Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) (9314 Views)

Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Mrakeli: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2019
The Shi’ite Muslims in Nigeria also referred to as the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN have debunked earlier report that they have suspended all protests for the release of their Leader, El-ZakZaky.

In a video released by a member of the El-ZakZaky family, Suhaila Ibraheem Zakzaky, she debunked the statement made by the supposed Spokesperson of the movement Ibrahim Musa, suggesting that all protests are suspended.

She said that there was a protest in Abuja today and the protest will continue until the Federal Government obeys court directive.

Suhaila maintained that there is nothing like a “spokesperson” in the movement rather what they have is “Chairman of the media forum” which is the office, the fellow that gave the statement occupies

https://www.akelicious.net/watch-video-shiites-denies-suspending-their-protest/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_C_5Gv8S3c
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by chinavs9ja(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2019
This is serious! I don't believe them sha

Happy new month! I will help you design and develop your professional website today...kindly check my signature
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by aolawale025: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Okay, going to court was a better option
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Simplyleo: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2019
She started by "Assalamun Alaikum Warahamutallah Wabarakatuhu", an expression which ipob miscreants hate hearing, but for the hate for pmb, they are now in love with it.

It is obvious ipob are now championing islamisation in Nigeria grin

Pretty sure when the fulanis have confrontation with the president, fulanisation and rugarisation they once hate will become their greatest goal in life.

Very confused people. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s]She started by "Assalamun Alaikum Warahamutallah Wabarakatuhu", an expression which ipob miscreants hate hearing, but for the hate for pmb, they are now in love with it.

Pretty sure when the fulanis have confrontation with the president, fulanisation and rugarisation they once hate will become their greatest goal in life.

Very confused people. undecided[/s]

Abeg what is this BMC nuisance saying ?

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by FarahAideed: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
She started by "Assalamun Alaikum Warahamutallah Wabarakatuhu", an expression which ipob miscreants hate hearing, but for the hate for pmb, they are now in love with it.

I prefer to Zakzaky to Buhari 300 million times

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Simplyleo: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

[/s]
And how is that my business. If you like join the Shia group, that is none of my biz. angry

10 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by FarahAideed: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
And how is that my business. If you like join the Shia group, that is none of my biz. angry

Buhari remains Nigerias worst leader and ever and people like you who support him will arrive at your comeuppance soon very soon

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Simplyleo: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

Buhari remains Nigerias worst leader and ever and people like you who support him will arrive at your comeuppance soon very soon
[/s]
The rants and ramblings of a frustrated soul. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Olamsoh: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2019
When Senator Dino Melaye climbed a tree and was there for over 9 hours, some people were laughing at him.

But that has earned him the Chairmanship of Aviation Committee of the Senate.

How?

He used the opportunity to study the movement of aeroplanes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by AntiWailer: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Then soldiers can use u people for shooting practice.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Battle line drawn!
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by tigerclaws: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
shatap grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by eneyoduke(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Who did this to us as a country

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by tigerclaws: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
The rants and ramblings of a frustrated soul. grin grin grin
do you want me to report you to mynd4 for breaking rule 2?
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by realstars: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2019
The case of no retreat no surrender.
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by PennywysCares(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2019
everything about this man called Buhari always irritates

those are common of his usual words

as a nation the gods cannot offer us BUHARI as a penalty for our evil deeds
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Simplyleo: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
tigerclaws:
do you want me to report you to mynd4 for breaking rule 2?
My oga at the top, why u dey disturb me na? wink

I can't enjoy nairaland in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Realdeals(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2019
She sounded very educated.

The similarity between Shi'ites and IPOB is that they are both fighting against injustice by the state.

10 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by osuofia2(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:

#ISTANDWITHYOU

4 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by realoscar84(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Do you derive joy in seeing ur fellow innocent human being wasted bro? Let's humanity n love lead..

AntiWailer post=80830604[s:
][s]Then soldiers can use u people for shooting practice[/s[/s]].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2019
The spineless tijanni moslems from a SAD WASTE and their QuotaSyetem Izala moslems masters from another waste land are both merchants of fake news.

Take a Sad Waste Tijanni or QuotaSystem Izala serious at your own peril.

**Drops Mic**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by omaigala(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Why are you stupid?

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Dhortunn(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Shi'ites now a body to battle.
See the way every organization is coming out to take shines.
From Sars to Efcc to Miyetti Allah to Muric to Shi'ites.

Dead Hole!
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Dhortunn(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Done! Now they have National & International recognition. No thanks to our visionless leaders.
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Simplyleo: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2019
omaigala:

Why are you stupid?
Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by easyfem(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2019
See how she is so damn pretty and sound good .... But religion has damage her brain

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Woman That Refused To Run Away During Police Shooting In Abuja Yesterday / ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno / LCC: Lagos Says Assembly Approved Loan Conversion To Reduce Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.