Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (54984 Views)

Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Ecstasy154(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN ) burnt flags of the US and Israel in Abuja on Friday, sparking tension.

Chanting songs and waving flags, the IMN members said they were protesting the killings of their members in Palestine.

The protest marched from the National Mosque to the Julius Berger roundabout in the capital city.

Armed policemen mounted strategic positions to possibly prevent a breakdown of law and order.

‘Down To America’; ‘Free Palestine’; ‘Free Free Zakzaky’; were among the inscription on their placards.

The mob later converged under the bridge, where they displayed the flags of the two countries and set them ablaze.

Human and vehicular movements were disrupted along the popular Wuse market during the protest.

Many people also scuttled to safety when they sighted the aggrieved IMN members.

On different occasions, the sect members have clashed with the police while demanding the release of Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, their leader.

El-Zakzaky was arrested in December 2015 when some of his members allegedly attacked the convoy of Tukur Buratai, chief of army staff.

https://www.thecable.ng/tension-in-abuja-as-shiites-burn-us-israel-flags/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
The chief below me has said it all.

9 Likes

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Among the three major frats of Islam, Sunni, ibadi and shite. The shites are the deadliest. They are silent venomous snakes and strike without mercy. They don't think before they act. One minute they are begging the pentagon to come to their rescue another minute they are burning their flag. Donald Trump should take actions for this messy show of flag desecration. All he needs is a single button or he should simply send the US coast guards to install decorum.

If you know you know.

239 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Here we go again

Only in a shìthole country where people from a region who depends majorly on foreign aid decide to burn flags of their helpers

Only.in Nigeria

295 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
and this guys want US to come to their aid in prosecuting buhari for the 2015 massacre

I laugh in Chinese

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Barbaric humanity.Later now they will want to start an orgy of anarchy & senseless killings. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by BigIyanga: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dont know why average northerner is more concerned about Isreali-PLO than herdsmen/BH killing fellow northerners and Nigerians?

282 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by magoo10(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Muslim groups now have rights to protest and burn flags ,if it were nigerians protesting their rights life bullets and tear gas would have been shot at them by trigger happy cops.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by nkwuocha1: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lol.
Worthless non-entities. Trump if given the chance is ready to turn core northern region rat lab.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by fergie001: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nobody is asking them for police permit?
And they burn the flags of foreign nations in open glare,and no stopping them?

The witch cried in the night,the baby died in the morning,who doesn't know who killed the child?
How many protests have been achieved since the Fulani herdsmen issues,or the palpable economic insecurity in the country?

I hope Palestine will also conduct a rally or protest when people are murdered in the North...

Very despicable set of dunderheads.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by nkwuocha1: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
[[s]quote author=ChiefAzubuike post=68302128] Among the three major frats of Islam, Sunni, ibadi and shite. The shites are the deadliest. They are silent venomous snakes and strike without mercy. Donald Trump should take actions for flag desecration. All he needs is a single button or he should simply send the US coast guards to install decorum.

If you know you know. [/quote[/s]]
Sunnis are the worst terrorists.

Stop sniffing chicken poo.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by weyreypey: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Probably it's a good thing Buhari wiped them.... Not protesting against Boko Haram... chibok and dapchi girls kidnap... But have time to protest against America in Jerusalem.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by SternProphet: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some empty youths support Shiites because well.. they are empty.
They got sympathy because the Nigerian Army dealt with them for resisting the arrest of their Imam after blocking the convoy of the CoAS,
Well receive some education, this protest is organized, directed and paid for by Iran.
The FG is obviously watching them closely. Iran is under new sactions (which i dont support) so their minions will burn flags and shout death to everybody. Just don't support anybody against Buhari blindly that is my lecturel

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
thank God i'm not from the north.

God thank you cry

30 Likes

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by papoudaupolos: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
BigIyanga:
Dont know why average northerner is more concerned about Isreali-PLO than herdsmen/BH killing fellow northerners and Nigerians?
I thought Shiites are Christian friends grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
tongue
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Newpride(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Anything that has to do with Islam as a religion is a curse.
Idol worshippers are better and more tolerant than them.
Islam is a scam....

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Toks06: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Children of the BOND woman doing what they know best....as if Isreal n US give a damn

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by millomaniac: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why are Moslems so violent.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by flexyrule(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
I wish they were protesting and agitating for secession.
Tired of sharing the same identity with these people. Upon all the issues we have to deal with, these ones give the world another insignificant reason to laugh at us.
How did we get here?

13 Likes

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by psychologist(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
I was discussing with someone today
And I asked what if USA were to be an Islam country?

The whole world have ismalized or burned down.

I also noticed I have never seen a Muslim evangelizing bout Mohammed rather they try hard impose embarassed

Islamabad

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nonnyflex(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Y

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by flexyrule(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by obembet(f): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
I do dey put mouth for Muslim matter I mean terrorist matter

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by ojmaroni247(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Isokay.

Meanwhile I got a tokunbo 4tonnes Hyster Forklift for sale in Port Harcourt. Never been used in Nigeria before. Good for factories, industries and depots.

I can do 4.5m...its toks

Click for contact and pics.
https://www.nairaland.com/3999923/newly-imported-hyster-forklift-4t
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmmmmm. Sorry, sorry o
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by kurt09(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bad development
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by tunjiajayi: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
The world and it's grievances. Legal justices and illegal justices.
Who's wrong, who's right?
When the crux is your perspective of the object or event.
Fight the fight, fight to death!

It's right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode, Sanwo-olu And Gbagada General Hospital’s Breach Of Hippocratic Oath / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.