Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fate - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fate (310 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / The Stormy Fate / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fate by fresh241(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2019
pls help to correct wherever there mistakes and endeavor to comment
All right Reserved
Episode 1
firstly let me apologize for keeping you waiting fred, it was due to some urgent issue that needed to be address before coming. I'm very sorry". she stated
"Eh, to be sincere I was angry initially but not any more.(they both smile)
Do not be offended my love.
No Problem, it okay oyineye you don't have to start this again." he replied.
"Thank you my dear'
You are welcome, so how far? Did you get it?.
Yes I did, I manage to rise this little amount".oyin said.
Ah!You call this little? Come on this not little at all,if I should have this long-time ago my palm oil business would have not die the way it die.
Stop pulling my legs fred, how much is this!
Nothing is too small oyin, what truly matter is how you can materialize it.
You're right ecos-man,so are you sure this will be enough to start-up a new business in Abba as you have said.
Yes It will. I nodded in agreement with her.
Truly sure of this?. She asked me again to confirm.
Absolutely sure oyin, and that remember me where did you get this money from?,Cause I know how it is to rise such an amount of money .I added.
"That is not necessary for now, what is necessary is how you will leave this village to the sunshine city.
Everything is necessary oyin! I need to know. I insist
Well if you insist I will
'Okay am listening'.
She begun"
"from the little job I render to Mr kiki and the thrift I received yesterday". She said.
"Don't you think this is too much for me?.I suggested.
'No I don't think so'?.
'then what will you and mama feed on when am gone. now that you have given me all you have'?.
'God will surly help out, after all am not complaining yours is to uses this money wisely as you have said. And when everything is fine You can come and fulfill all your promise and ur big dreams'. She added.
'Yeah! definitely I'll do so oyin. You know what am capable of, look! I'm making this as a promise to invest this money wisely oyin and when all is okay I won't hesitated to reach you'.
"Remember you say that, cause promise is a debt" she said.(laugh)
Come on oyin, I won't go back on my promise trust me.
Are you for real?.
"Hundred percent sure dear". The light goes out.
Here is some food I brought for you to eat.
How did you know am hungry?
Some tells me so.
Re: Fate by fresh241(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=fresh241 post=80827261]

pls help to correct wherever there mistakes and endeavor to comment
All right Reserved
Episode 1
firstly let me apologize for keeping you waiting fred, it was due to some urgent issue that needed to be address before coming. I'm very sorry". she stated
"Eh, to be sincere I was angry initially but not any more.(they both smile)
Do not be offended my love.
No Problem, it okay oyineye you don't have to start this again." he replied.
"Thank you my dear'
You are welcome, so how far? Did you get it?.
Yes I did, I manage to rise this little amount".oyin said.
Ah!You call this little? Come on this not little at all,if I should have this long-time ago my palm oil business would have not die the way it die.
Stop pulling my legs fred, how much is this!
Nothing is too small oyin, what truly matter is how you can materialize it.
You're right ecos-man,so are you sure this will be enough to start-up a new business in Abba as you have said.
Yes It will. I nodded in agreement with her.
Truly sure of this?. She asked me again to confirm.
Absolutely sure oyin, and that remember me where did you get this money from?,Cause I know how it is to rise such an amount of money .I added.
"That is not necessary for now, what is necessary is how you will leave this village to the sunshine city.
Everything is necessary oyin! I need to know. I insist
Well if you insist I will
'Okay am listening'.
She begun"
"from the little job I render to Mr kiki and the thrift I received yesterday". She said.
"Don't you think this is too much for me?.I suggested.
'No I don't think so'?.
'then what will you and mama feed on when am gone. now that you have given me all you have'?.
'God will surly help out, after all am not complaining yours is to uses this money wisely as you have said. And when everything is fine You can come and fulfill all your promise and ur big dreams'. She added.
'Yeah! definitely I'll do so oyin. You know what am capable of, look! I'm making this as a promise to invest this money wisely oyin and when all is okay I won't hesitated to reach you'.
"Remember you say that, cause promise is a debt" she said.(laugh)
Come on oyin, I won't go back on my promise trust me.
Are you for real?.
"Hundred percent sure dear". The light goes out.
Here is some food I brought for ou to eat.
How did you know am hungry?
Some tells me so.

episode 2
Sorry my name is fred michael, while oyineye is my closest friend. We both went to the same primary and secondary school here in Ifia local government,in Benin. People often saying that we are boyfriend and girlfriend due to our closeness. She is such a loving type that men often admire her, she is so beautiful and charming. Oyineye is so brilliant and smart likewise I too.
My father was a typical farmer, he love doing this a lot out of the way his own father cherish it while my mummy was a business woman. I and my parent lived a very happy life, we live a comfort life then. there is not we lack in our house. Not to Talks about foods stuff and luxurious things you can ever think of owning in those days.
Oyineye was a gifted child to her parent, indeed she was.During her pregnancy many sight and wonder were shown. She was been blessed to the family of Mr and mrs Richard, one of the famous instrumentalist while her mother was known to be a fashion designer they also live a very comfort life than I do. His father fame grew high more than we ever expect, he was rated as the best among the rest when it comes to the aspect of entertaining prestigious people with his instrument.
Destiny is what decided mans life here on earth, I never believed I will lack any thing in life. Neither I do though of depending on anyone, my dreams was to further more when I finish my ssce exam but as fate would had it, it did workout the way it was planned. I lost my parent when am thirteen years, their death was surprise to me as we all had diner together the night before they pass on. It was stuck to me seeing their bodies laying down helplessly. I was been comfort by the elderly men and women who came to mourn with me. Few weeks After there burial, meeting was hold to deliberate who will look after me and one of my father elders brother accepted to look after me.

(1) (Reply)

The Gun / Forever Your's (episode 2 / Paled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.