Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

"Kenya Jesus": I Am Still In Kenya, Michael Job Clears The Air - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Kenya Jesus": I Am Still In Kenya, Michael Job Clears The Air (353 Views)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Kenya Jesus": I Am Still In Kenya, Michael Job Clears The Air by Thetalker: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Recall that it was reported that the Kenya jesus was actually an international Evangelist on a mission. here at
https://www.nairaland.com/5331337/michael-job-jesus-kenya-evangelist#80777745

Now due to the several rumours that he is arrested and deported. Michael Job has cleared the air that he is still in Kenya.

He addressed the rumours about him claiming to be Jesus and his deportation saga. He said he came to Kenya for a crusade and was in the outfit of Jesus for the play "life of Christ" he and his awesome friends performed.

He equally stated that the gospel is moving and many are giving their life to Christ.

see below

more pics at https://favytalk..com/2019/08/michael-job-clears-air-about-being.html?m=1

Re: "Kenya Jesus": I Am Still In Kenya, Michael Job Clears The Air by felixomor: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
The church haters were quick to spread fake news.

They won't see this

(1) (Reply)

Can We Be 100% Sure That God Really Exist ? / Who Has Authority On Earth? God Or Satan? / God, Man And Angels (the Difference)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.