Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) (1013 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by KayodeJSK: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2019
A friend of mine kissed her boyfriend last night for a long time, she didn't really keep track of time but she said it must have been up to 30minutes and by the time they were done she noticed her lower lip was swollen.

Picture below (It was actually worse than this last night)

What do you think caused it please?
Any remedy?

Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2019
She don acquire
Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by KayodeJSK: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2019
marshalldgreat:
She don acquire

Lol... I don't understand Sir.
What do you mean 'acquire'?
Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by adigun98(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2019
The guys mouth odour no be here ��

1 Like

Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by KevMitnick: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Google herpes simplex and how it can be acquired. That's like an oral symptom. I dunno though. undecided
Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by KayodeJSK: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
KevMitnick:
Google herpes simplex and how it can be acquired. That's like an oral symptom. I dunno though. undecided

Wow! Thank you! I just did.
Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by jesmond3945: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nawa o. Your friend don contact herpex simplex from her man. Una no dey here. Make una dey use condom.
Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by KayodeJSK: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesmond3945:
Nawa o. Your friend don contact herpex simplex from her man. Una no dey here. Make una dey use condom.

Well, according to her it was just a kiss o.
And our mutual friends who were there confirmed it.

What do you think?
Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by jesmond3945: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
KayodeJSK:

Well, according to her it was just a kiss o.
And our mutual friends who were there confirmed it.

What do you think?
her man carry the virus wey she contact from am through the kissing. Let her go to hospital.
Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by KayodeJSK: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesmond3945:
her man carry the virus wey she contact from am through the kissing. Let her go to hospital.

Hmmm...
Is it that serious Sir?
Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by jesmond3945: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2019
KayodeJSK:

Hmmm...
Is it that serious Sir?
na doctor go tell am so.

1 Like

Re: My friend's lip swole up after a long kiss with her boyfriend (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Na Hot Herpes be that. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Tell You Guys How Do Hair Transplant Work / 25 Of The World’s Most Venomous Snakes You Need To Know About. / Top Nigerian Alata Lightening Black Soaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.