Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) (6442 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by zoba88: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2019
As shared by Innocent......

'I took you like my brother despite we never related, I do give you from my little. After your WAEC, I enrolled you to learn a skill while you wait for admission into the university, my intention was to distract you from the street but you couldn't concentrate, the street kept calling and you pulled out, fortunately you gained admission into UST to study marine engineering.
I remember how I constantly advice you against this dying game, I told you it won't pay off for good but you seem to believe I never wanted you to enjoy your life in full.

This was Chioma, a 300L Marine engineering student of UST, the only son of a widow, his father died when he was 10, since then, the mum has been struggling to take care of him and his three female sibling but this was how he chose to pay the poor woman and every other persons.

Will I ever forgive you for this unbearable pain you have inflict in your mum?

I wish others will learn'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/only-son-of-widow-and-cultist-shot-dead.html

1 Share

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by kings59: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Check every cultist back, there is always a mark or scar or symbol on their back.

If you are a father, mother, aunt or uncle reading my post, when your son or brother or nephew comes home, check his back and see for yourself and also if you are a lady and your boyfriend comes over, check his back and see if he is one. You never can tell because they can use you to settle scores.

I read somewhere that a girl or a boy who is a scorpion also means that those who gave birth to them are also scorpions. Protect your children today and make sure they go to church and learn how to live a peaceful life.

Cultism doesn't pay.

Yesterday while i was heading home, i saw a guy who wore black and black ,he was stopped by some thugs and was asked to identify himself . Youths joining cultism each day is something the government should tackle before it gets worse.

I now heard that another way to win an election now is using thugs and all those transportation staffs collecting #100 from motorist plus cultists also.

We are doomed in this country.

cc: Seun ( CEO of nairaland), lalasticlala(MD of nairaland), mynd44( the one who bans and monitors threads), Richiez, Owolebabs,ogbeche77, yokiti, crazyMan, Rocktation, uboma, davide470,1forall, Crazyman, FOD, naijacutee, puskin, MrKnowitall,Marpol, lawyer,Sissy3,DisGuy, justwise, RoyalRoy, odumchi, Fulaman198, bigfrancis21, MissyB3, tjskii, Tgirl4real, Pavore9, FarmTech, Ben13, dani1luv, UjSizzle, Briareos, prof800, airmark, kandiikane, semid4lyfe, honeric01, mkmyers45, cao, obinnau, Divepen1, kodewrita, lordZOUGA, Javanian, Slyr0x, adewasco2k, Maleeq, skydancer, honsule, puskin, dragnet, erad, dominique, obinoscopy, omaj4, fynestboi, and farano, i greet you all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Say no to cultism!!
I feel sorry for the pain he may cause his mother, may God give his mother the heart to bare the pain of losing her son.

1 Like

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by lordparcel: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2019
You are rugged

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
"....the street kept calling you..."

I pity his mum and siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
kings59:

Check every cultist back, there is always a mark or scar or symbol on their back.

If you are a father, mother, aunt or uncle reading my post, when your son or brother or nephew comes home, check his back and see for yourself and also if you are a lady and your boyfriend comes over, check his back and see if he is one. You never can tell because they can use you to settle scores.

I read somewhere tha[b]t a girl or a boy who is a scorpion also means that those who gave birth to them are also scorpions.[/b] Protect your children today and make sure they go to church and learn how to live a peaceful life.

Cultism doesn't pay.

Yesterday while i was heading home, i saw a guy who wore black and black ,he was stopped by some thugs and was asked to identify himself . Youths joining cultism each day is something the government should tackle before it gets worse.

I now heard that another way to win an election now is using thugs and all those transportation staffs collecting #100 from motorist plus cultists also.

cc: Seun ( CEO of nairaland), lalasticlala(MD of nairaland), mynd44( the one who bans and monitors threads), Dominique, obinoscopy, farano,and the rest of the mods i greet you all.

Is it a cult group.? @the bolded.
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Which kind bad child was he He has put her mother in deep sorrow sad sad I pray that the rest of them listen to good advice

1 Like

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by osemoses69: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
kings59:

I read somewhere that a girl or a boy who is a scorpion also means that those who gave birth to them are also scorpions. Protect your children today and make sure they go to church and learn how to live a peaceful life.

Cultism doesn't pay.

cc: Seun ( CEO of nairaland), lalasticlala(MD of nairaland), mynd44( the one who bans and monitors threads), Richiez, Owolebabs,ogbeche77, yokiti, crazyMan, Rocktation, uboma, davide470,1forall, Crazyman, FOD, naijacutee, puskin, MrKnowitall,Marpol, lawyer,Sissy3,DisGuy, justwise, RoyalRoy, odumchi, Fulaman198, bigfrancis21, MissyB3, tjskii, Tgirl4real, Pavore9, FarmTech, Ben13, dani1luv, UjSizzle, Briareos, prof800, airmark, kandiikane, semid4lyfe, honeric01, mkmyers45, cao, obinnau, Divepen1, kodewrita, lordZOUGA, Javanian, Slyr0x, adewasco2k, Maleeq, skydancer, honsule, puskin, dragnet, erad, dominique, obinoscopy, omaj4, fynestboi, and farano, i greet you all.
guy vip baming Dey oo

4 Likes

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
The cultism in River State is getting out of hand. Bloodshed everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by casspersteve: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
When I see cultist dying I don't feel sorry sometimes,but its painful.

I told my parents before I got admission,that if I'm disturbed by cultist to join I will drop out of that school.
There advice was keep a low profile and join charismatic.

I kept a low profile though,I don't talk anyhow in school,I always block my ears with headphones and keep a mean face,the mean face alone has stopped them from approaching or confronting me.

Why? Someone who is not smiling and always on headphones you don't know where he belongs.

Everything na OT.
Orientation

6 Likes

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by privaldo: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
kings59:

Cultism doesn't pay.

Not all cult groups leave marks on the back or neck or even in visie places

4 Likes

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by godwinony(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pikin wey wan spoil go spoil... I've lived all my life in Rivers State, Rumuokwuta/rumuola area, an only child to my dear mum. Most of my childhood friends are either dead, in prison or real rugged armed robbers. In spite of pressure, I never joined any bad gang even when I got into Uniport in 2012...I graduated well and clean in 2016, served and doing well now... If I pointed my roots to a stranger, they'd doubt me. I am the exception to that "show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are".. Once again, pikin wey wan die, go die.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Krak(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
lordparcel:
You are rugged

Yes,rugged in hell fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Aladdin1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oh! my heart goes out to the poor widow mother.may God console her and comfort her.amen.IT DOES'NT PAY TO BE A CULTIST.DON'T JOIN CULTISM.IT LEADS TO EARLY GRAVE.
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by revolt(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Dem mean this guy shaaaaaaaa....... stay low una no gree. Una go dey form rugged. Most ppl wey don play runz mature grow. Realise na mumu dem been dey do. Play it with sense. Stay closed all the time. Dem waste this one...rugged am badly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by scott04: 1:01am On Aug 02, 2019
say no to cultism
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by scott04: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2019
u might be nxt idiot!
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Onyenna(m): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2019
It's a pity....
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by zolapower: 4:26am On Aug 02, 2019
neoG:
Just imagine what this one has done to the poor mom
Give me one pef
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by zolapower: 4:26am On Aug 02, 2019
neoG:
Just imagine what this one has done to the poor mom
Give me one pef shocked
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by ChiefSweetus: 5:42am On Aug 02, 2019
lordparcel:
You are rugged
grin
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Auxtin85(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Too bad
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2019
kings59:

Cultism doesn't pay.

Let me add to this, I understand you quite well but most mark on cultist are much Drill/mending so not really all cultist carries it, though few stays fresh to the core and smart sometimes. There are other ways to check if your son/nephew/brother e.t.c. Is a cult member, he receive call in strange ways and sometime leave/go out unplanned, his friend he cannot boast of at most times. Most people that have little coordinated life as a cultist don’t carry most of those mark around because cult machete beating are on the buttocks not back.
First thing you will know is that a cultist can never have peace of mind, be it an Intending to join (ITJ), new Hoja (new cultist), retired/lord/sorted whatever.. so if you watch a cultist at close range then you will know he’s never at rest that’s a good way to identify them.
Stay off Cultism!!
Hate it!! Is a game of shame!!!
Is a deadly game, because your life is never guaranteed again. You must not be a cultist to be a strong man. The more Juju/okombo/Serena wey u does to keep your life the more committed you are to death at anytime because na your enemies you dey always use taste your juju
Shun cultism Brothers!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by jojothegreat(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2019
They never learns..
Only in Port Harcourt/Rivers state, you will see a 40 years old man with three children still Dey play JVC. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by exco90(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
not sure he needs my condolences..
I hate this people.. almost got killed by one of them. in 2014 in Ogun state (mapoly). AZ met me on a lonely path on my way to school.. he collected my phone.. a boy that is not even up to my age ooo.. He was in ND2 and I'm in HND1 then.. then the useless boy starts beating me with Cain till I started crying.. a real cry oooo.. that water is dropping from my eye.. after the whole thing he went with my phone. and I know this stupid guy oooo.. I reported him to the school authorities.. at the end had to leave school for this people.. started all over again in Auchi poly..
I cannot come and die..

am afraid I don't pity any of them.. am sorry guys..

8 Likes

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
The school management told them...

Religious leaders told them...

Their parents told them...

The government told them...

We told them...

Shun cultism and they refused.
Now it has ended leaving this widow with lifetime sober.
May God comfort her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by RobbStark(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Innocent......

'I took you like my brother despite we never related, I do give you from my little. After your WAEC, I enrolled you to learn a skill while you wait for admission into the university, my intention was to distract you from the street but you couldn't concentrate, the street kept calling and you pulled out, fortunately you gained admission into UST to study marine engineering.
I remember how I constantly advice you against this dying game, I told you it won't pay off for good but you seem to believe I never wanted you to enjoy your life in full.

This was Chioma, a 300L Marine engineering student of UST, the only son of a widow, his father died when he was 10, since then, the mum has been struggling to take care of him and his three female sibling but this was how he chose to pay the poor woman and every other persons.

Will I ever forgive you for this unbearable pain you have inflict in your mum?

I wish others will learn'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/only-son-of-widow-and-cultist-shot-dead.html

My brother Innocent, you are right. I know this boy very well. A very small boy I watched grow up in Port Harcourt, St. Michaels street, off Iwofe road. I remember him greeting me anytime he sees me at that barber's shop close to his mom shop.
RIP to him.
I believe he choosed the wrong path. Now where has it ended him......? Death.

1 Like

Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by LASTBHORN: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
casspersteve:
When I see cultist dying I don't feel sorry sometimes,but its painful.

I told my parents before I got admission,that if I'm disturbed by cultist to join I will drop out of that school.
There advice was keep a low profile and join charismatic.

I kept a low profile though,I don't talk anyhow in school,I always block my ears with headphones and keep a mean face,the mean face alone has stopped them from approaching or confronting me.

Why? Someone who is not smiling and always on headphones you don't know where he belongs.

Everything na OT.
Orientation
bror if you jam u go knw say even ur mean face na moi moi, and dat ur headset na dissaming get am
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by LASTBHORN: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
exco90:
not sure he needs my condolences..
I hate this people.. almost got killed by one of them. in 2014 in Ogun state (mapoly). AZ met me on a lonely path on my way to school.. he collected my phone.. a boy that is not even up to my age ooo.. He was in ND2 and I'm in HND1 then.. then the useless boy starts beating me with Cain till I started crying.. a real cry oooo.. that water is dropping from my eye.. after the whole thing he went with my phone. and I know this stupid guy oooo.. I reported him to the school authorities.. at the end had to leave school for this people.. started all over again in Auchi poly..
I cannot come and die..

am afraid I don't pity any of them.. am sorry guys..
SO U KUM DAY CRY LOLZ, WOULD NEVA FLEE BKOS OF ANY STUPID CULT GANG/MEMBER, WE DIE THERE
Re: Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) by Nostradamus: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
jojothegreat:
They never learns..
Only in Port Harcourt/Rivers state, you will see a 40 years old man with three children still Dey play JVC. undecided
40-yrs man playing Vikings?

You mean a 40yrs man playing a game only foolish teenagers play??

Shame suppose catch the 40yrs papa na.

Please I wan ask, what sort of people are in that port Harcourt sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / Video: Man’s Genital Cut Off By Husband Of A Woman He Was Sleeping / Police Raid Oluwole, the Document Forgery Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.