Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) (6434 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Too many senseless individuals have joined this once peaceful and coordinated protest.

What is the difference between these misguided individuals and the the SARS personnels they are protesting against?

This is totally unacceptable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhlGGSTQm0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGkHxHwDGnD/?igshid=pbztp6aqymum

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by zachur(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
The whole thing is turning into a revolution
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Arthurity1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cerveau:
I'm weeping right now!
I feel no pity or sympathy for them

8 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Arthurity1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
zachur:
If that's why it's heading to, then good. we are on the right track.... I'm tired of living in a horrible Nigeria, I'm tired of having to settle for less!

7 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

I feel no pity or sympathy for them
haba, that's a human being, with a family waiting for him at home. Yes he might have done a couple of bad things as a police officer, but he most definitely have saved some people's lives in the course of carrying out his duties as a police man....does that count for nothing?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by illicit(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Chai....

No body to even help him
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by OVB123: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Edo blood has enter into lagosians and now there are behaving like edolite.... God help us oooh!

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Arthurity1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cerveau:
haba, that's a human being, with a family waiting for him at home. Yes he might have done a couple of bad things as a police officer, but he most definitely have saved some people's lives in the course of carrying out his duties as a police man....does that count for nothing?
If he valued his family, then he wouldn't have done the horrible things he did... he arrested people unlawfully and tortured many, didn't those people have families as well? actions have consequences. he didn't value human lives, so why should we value his own?

6 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
illicit:
What did they do to him

I don't have data wink
he was mercilessly beaten, I doubt if he will survive

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

If he valued his family, then he wouldn't have done the horrible things he did... he arrested people unlawfully and tortured many, didn't those people have families as well? actions have consequences. he didn't value human lives, so why should we value his own?
hmmm
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
illicit:
Chai....

No body to even help him
my question exactly, nobody had sense in all that crowd!

3 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by illicit(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cerveau:
he was mercilessly beaten, I doubt if he will survive

Chai

I was tempted to watch it just now

Wow, they bloodied him, I think he is dead too

What a waste
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
OVB123:
Edo blood has enter into lagosians and now there are behaving like edolite.... God help us oooh!
Lagos have always been more violent than Edo in things like this
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
illicit:

Chai

I was tempted to watch it just now

Wow, they bloodied him, I think he is dead too

What a waste
God please save him.....

Police is not the problem!

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by illicit(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cerveau:

God please save him.....

Police is not the problem!

It's difficult to control a crowd when they are in a frenzy

Anybody that tries to help him will also be dealt with

7 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by singwa: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
If you claim to hate the police, BUT you like our politicians. oga, who are you trying to deceive?

If these thugs meet the politicians who put them in this condition the next minute, they'll dobale for them o.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
illicit:

It's difficult to control a crowd when they are in a frenzy

Anybody that tries to help him will also be dealt with
it's well
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
illicit:
Chai....

No body to even help him
i swear, one bros that tried to help him, they wanted to hit him too, the bros just vamoose... my body is still shaking, i could not even take any picture, was so disorganized... This thugs took it too far.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by illicit(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
BKsoul:
i swear, one bros that tried to help him, they wanted to hit him too, the bros just vamoose... my body is still shaking, i could not even take any picture, was so disorganized... This thugs took it too far.

oh u witnessed it

did he die

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
illicit:

oh u witnessed it

did he die
The guy tough oooh, he did not oooh until they burnt him...

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by illicit(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
BKsoul:
The guy tough oooh, he did not oooh until they burnt him...

Chai

But why....

Was he their target? or he tried to resist them?
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
illicit:

Chai

But why....

Was he their target? or he tried to resist them?
no.... he was just unfortunate... those thugs were able to penetrate inside the station because those police men bullets finished...but they attacked those thugs first, because they want to send them away and the thugs refused...other police men ran away, ( i think through underground) but it seems he was confused, he wanted to run out through the gate, so he ran into thier arm, then they started stabbing him, and he was begging. its just so unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by illicit(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
BKsoul:
no.... he was just unfortunate... those thugs were able to penetrate inside the station because those police men bullets finished...but they attacked those thugs first, because they want to send them away and the thugs refused...other police men ran away, ( i think through underground) but it seems he was confused, he wanted to run out through the gate, so he ran into thier arm, then they started stabbing him, and he was begging. its just so unfortunate.

Chai....

What an horrible way to go....

I pity his family and loved ones, and pls be careful because his colleagues might regroup and even get reinforcement to come back and sweep that area....

Pls stay safe

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
illicit:

Chai....

What an horrible way to go....

I pity his family and loved ones, and pls be careful because his colleagues might regroup and even get reinforcement to come back and sweep that area....

Pls stay safe
That one is certain...we are indoor now.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by 2cribz: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
I say whata want,fuc k what yall think is cool
And i hate cops/sars. Trust me if i was there id kill him too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie2UvQPTwm0
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by stacyadams: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
BKsoul:

There were no offenders in the police cell ?
Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Muna4real(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cerveau:
Too many senseless individuals have joined this once peaceful and coordinated protest.

What is the difference between these misguided individuals and the the SARS personnels they are protesting against?

This is totally unacceptable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhlGGSTQm0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGkHxHwDGnD/?igshid=pbztp6aqymum

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

You didn't ask what he did that warranted that beating. Yes, it's a beating. I didn't see any butchering. Maybe he tried something stupid to the protesters and they vented their anger out on him. Maybe he tried to harass, arrest or even shoot a protester. Nigerian police are capable of doing evil.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Harry00(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
zachur:
Which revolution

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
stacyadams:

There were no offenders in the police cell ?
The thugs let them go... all the seized tricycles and motorcycle were brought out... but they burnt all the police vehicles

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by stacyadams: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
BKsoul:
The thugs let them go... all the seized tricycles and motorcycle were brought out... but they burnt all the police vehicles
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria / Pics Of Patients Caught Having Sex In A Lagos Hospital / Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.