Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) (30802 Views)

Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Graphic Photos) / Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by herich(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

I'm not new here.

As for your insult, it doesn't affect me. When people have no intellectual response the only option they have left is to insult.

To your low IQ, every Nigerian living in Malay is an easterner and at your age you can't tell of which ethnic group a Nigerian from, base on their name.
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
herich:

To your low IQ, every Nigerian living in Malay is an easterner and at your age you can't tell of which ethnic group a Nigerian from, base on their name.

Desperate but empty response from an ethno-religious bigot. Try again.
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na dem! The developers of the world

1 Like

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:
I thought Easterners don't travel to Muslim countries

Turns out that Eastern NLers are bloody liars and deluded people.

Omofuma is an Edo name.
Malaysia consists of predominantly Muslims, but they are Liberal. We don't hate Muslims generally. We only detest Islamic fundamentalists and terrorist Muslims like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by herich(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

Desperate but empty response from an ethno-religious bigot. Try again.

You're the ethno religious bigot,
Accusing the Easterners wrongly, on what doesn't concerned them, because the deceased wasn't an easterner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

I'm not new here.

As for your insult, it doesn't affect me. When people have no intellectual response the only option they have left is to insult.

It shouldn't affect you b/c even with your very low IQ, you didn't recognize that I fed you back with what you dished to the entire Easterners! Well people with very very low and to a certain way unworkable IQ tend to always miscalculate!

Now Fúck off!

2 Likes

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

I'm not igbo but this your comment is senseless!! is that name an igbo name?? please stop exhibiting crass stupidity on a public forum!!
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Its depression... Hungry n frustration dat must ve killed him with heart attack frm high bp

Malaysia no b country to visit n get job n make legit money...dis man looks too corporate....many nigerians dere nw lookin for money to pay fine for over stay n come back to nig
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

You must be a F00L?

Since when is OMOFUMA an Eastern name? shocked

Bloody NINCOMPOOP.. angry
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
mafiano1986:
Probably an overdose, these easterners who go to Malaysia to study do alot of drugs.
Shut up you Tribalistic F00L,OMOFUMA is NOT an Igbo name.. sad
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Igwesamco: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Problem everywhere rest eternal
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Cousin9999: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by seguno2: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
andrew444:
You wan tell me country wey i stay?

Malaysia is not an islam country, they practice different religion there oga

So because they practice different religions there they are not an Islam (sic) country?
And the fact that you stay there doesn’t mean that you understand everything about the country.

1 Like

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
cry cry Nigerians in that country need serious prayers. Maybe it's heart attack or depression sad cry

Don't you think he might have sold one of his kidneys?

1 Like

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by seguno2: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
andrew444:
You wan tell me country wey i stay?

Malaysia is not an islam country, they practice different religion there oga

Please let me know if the below is not correct and provide your own reference.

The constitution makes Malaysia a secular country and guarantees freedom of religion, while establishing Islam as the "religion of the Federation" to symbolise its importance to Malaysian society.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Malaysia

1 Like

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Insectkiller: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Malaysians killing Nigerians ..

Whenever a Nigerian is sick they don't allow them to access good medical treatment...

The guy must have died of depression and harrasment from Malaysians and d govt that failed to protect Nigerian citizens I their country..

1 Like

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by mindtricks: 12:47am On Aug 02, 2019
namiji2598:
He might have remembered the name of his president,,, sometimes knowing buhari as ur president can makes u slump and die
Na wa o. How hopeless people can be with baba?
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by elvisdaniels(m): 2:27am On Aug 02, 2019

Oga travel Nigeria round you no gree , so a Benin/Delta man now is an easterner , joker
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by elvisdaniels(m): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2019

Oga travel Nigeria round you no gree , so a Edo/Delta man now is an easterner , joker
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
gentlekeny:

Don't you think he might have sold one of his kidneys?
shocked shocked Haba
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Cousin9999: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Insectkiller:
Malaysians killing Nigerians ..

Whenever a Nigerian is sick they don't allow them to access good medical treatment...

The guy must have died of depression and harrasment from Malaysians and d govt that failed to protect Nigerian citizens I their country..

Sources to support what you're saying, or you're trolling
Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Cousin9999: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
seguno2:

Please let me know if the below is not correct and provide your own reference.

They're definitely Muslim, just not crazy Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) by Cousin9999: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
White people don't like Malaysia because people are educated and classy there. They don't kiss white behinds and they're not full of sex workers, like Thailand or other parts of Asia.

The country and government also regularly complain about the Chinese instead of kissing their behind.

Malaysians seem to rarely emigrate. There's some in Australia, but there's barely any elsewhere. Oyinbos don't like that either.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven-Year-Old Boy Slips Into Well While Fetching Water In Kwara, Dies / At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.